- Hundreds of fantastic levels, and keep updating
- Abundant and challenging level
- Totally free and no need for network
2、Support game archive, value hint, game reset, game result check and other functions.
3、Has wonderful game musics and game sounds.
4、Join in the parnters and take mental exercise
5、Official QQ group：189379548
-Match and Burst delicious fruit?
-hundreds of fantastic fun levels!
-create powers-ups to make a higher score!
-challenge with your friends!
Funny Puzzle Game, Logic Square!
You can find out hidden image using numbers.
Various puzzle composition!
Adorable logic images!
Fun, supporting items!
Tutorials for newbies!
Big Size Puzzle!
Touch and Virtual Pad Controls!
How to play
Left and top numbers instruct how many blocks should be marked in a row. You must consider leaving at least one empty block between each number. To mark a block, please click the ‘V’ button. To leave out a bloc, click the ‘X’ button. Every time you mark a wrong bloc you receive a time penalty.
You can learn basics, items, and practice game in tutorial
- New puzzles: so you will never run out of them!
- User interface: we will put in our utmost effort to reflect your suggestion. Please review!
Your reviews will lead to a better Logicsquare!
How to Restore your points and items
1. Update to new version (1.77)
2. Login and Press Sync button
3. Send mail by mail button in the game (For check Your ID)
3-1 Write a mail with points and items you lost
4-1 Check your request
4-3 Send the completion mail to you
5. Check e-mail and Press Sync button
Sorry about inconveince.
Logic Square - Picross
7Blocks! - Block Puzzle
Games for kids Memory Children - Up to 240 images to come and discover
Games for kids Memory Children - Up to 120 actual sounds in four categories
Games for kids Memory Children - 8 topics picture:
animals 1 - the house and the forest (eg. a cat, a small horse, not a bad bird, dog, bee, frog)
animals 2 - wild (eg. kong monkey, bear, panda, dolphin, snake)
tools and household appliances (eg. Alarm clock, clock, hammer, saw)
instruments (drum, guitar, piano, organ)
toys (ball, car, robot, a small rocking horse, puzzles)
fruit (coconut, apple, banana, strawberry)
vegetables (potatoes, cabbage, peppers, pumpkin)
transport (bus, airplane, motorcycle, sports car, a space rocket)
Games for kids memory game are:
- 4 audio themes: (after the discovery of the correct pairs hear the actual sound of the animal or object that is on the pictures)
animals - house and forest,
animals - wild,
tools and household appliances,
The game rules are very simple. The child has the task to reveal the two images to find the pair. The sooner your child discover all the pairs, the more you will receive the reward of stars and images.
Basic features children's games Memory Game Memory:
- "Memory Sound" (in single game) - the child adapts to a pair of images with sounds - to a toddler could play a child needs to get all the stars in the game
- Collection - from the menu, you can go to the section in which the collection shows all the pictures already acquired. Baby sound when you press on the pictures to hear the sound of this image. Many children with attention will listen to the sounds of various animals (known to them, and these unknown).
- Languages - options to choose from: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French
- Different levels of difficulty (other times inverted image)
- Reset stars and images: available in options
Memory for kids memory game has 2 modes of play:
- "Arcade game" career mode - each of the topics has 9 levels to beat, each level has different spacing of the images on the board. At the beginning of the child receives the 3 pairs of images which takes the first level. For each level, depending on the accuracy in finding pairs of baby receives from 1 to 3 stars and be between 1 - 3 images. All images owned participate in subsequent games.
- "Single game" singles - the possibility of a single game before gameplay choose the topics and the size of boards which are generated subsequent boards. Participation in the game take pictures that have been acquired in the arcade game.
Kids Games - Memory Game
This is a version of the classic board game memory type for children. Game developed to provide a lot of fun. The main objective of the game is mental development of the child through play.
This addictive game is practicing memory skills of children of all ages. Designed specifically for children aged 3 years old, 4 year old and 5 year old. Memory game for children has a positive effect on concentration and perception.
Development and education while having fun are our priorities. The child listens to the actual sounds that seem to animals and tools and musical instruments.
After installing the memory game for children do you give your child:
- A game that develops memory, concentration and observation of your child
- A game that will stimulate your child's curiosity and develop the skills in presenting his knowledge of animals from all over the world, various tools and household appliances, instruments, vegetables, fruits, toys and vehicles
- The game thanks to which your child will recognize a lot of things in the environment sowim
- The game specifically designed for the child's cognitive development, expanding its perception of both visual and auditory perception
- The game specifically designed for toddlers: beautiful colorful pictures and background color chosen by our designers in such a way that they are the most clear and crisp for children
Fruit Pop Fun has abundant blocks. Just move adjacent fruits to match to pop. In game you can smash fruits to finish level target.
Fruit Pop Fun features:
- Tasty and delicious fruits
- Hundreds of levels, and keep updating
- Abundant and challenging level target
- Totally free and no need for network
Click "like" on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay informed about the latest news:
Each player begins with two pieces, black and white, for the first player and second player respectively. The game starts with the four pieces on the four corners of the board, with black in the top left and bottom right and white on the other two. Black moves first.
During their turn, players move one of their pieces either one or two spaces in any direction. Diagonal distances are equivalent to orthogonal distances, e.g. it is legal to move to a square whose relative position is two squares away both vertically and horizontally. If the destination is adjacent to the source, a new piece is created on the empty departure square. Otherwise the piece on the source moves to the destination. After the move, all of the opponent player's pieces adjacent to the destination square are converted to the color of the moving player. Players must move unless no legal move is possible, in which case they must pass.
The board will be altered by having certain squares filled (not playable by either player), the game ends when all squares have been filled or one of the players has no remaining pieces. The player with the most pieces wins.
Play with android AI or play with others over internet.
This game turns into Sudoku, Crosswords and One touch Drawing !?
Rule is very very simple, only search for the square. Can not find how simple!!!
- Search for the square that can be by connecting a mark in the 10*10 grid.
4 sides is same length. And 4 corner is all right angles (90 degrees)
- Level rises, the degree of difficulty goes up by changes such as the following.
+ Number of marks will increase.
+ The number of squares that need to find will increase.
- If you do not know the problem anyway, it'll let you tell me the answer in Twitter!
- 8 levels, 100 questions for each level in all. It provides a total of 800 questions.
- The problem will add one after another!
The developer of this app has been certified to the official developers of
"Androider" as a developer of a safe and secure app.
Enjoy the game with confidence :)
- Email : email@example.com
- Twitter : @hidemoko28
++ I'm sorry, English is not very good at. ++
Challenge your friends and random opponents to play an online game of Square Wars. Play up to 10 games simultaneously.
Search your friends or let us find an opponent for you. You can even chat with them if you like!
Off course you can still play an offline game too: in casual mode, with up to 4 friends or against the clock.
Square Wars is a Star Wars themed variation on a little turn-based game many of us played (or play) in high school:
Start with a grid of dots. When it's your turn:
1) hit a line to connect two dots and make it your own
2) if you complete a square you earn a point and may continue
3) when all dots are connected, the player that has the most squares/points wins
Online we will keep your score by adding your points if you win and subtracting the winners points if you lose. So try to play yourself
into our Top Jedi Masters high score list!
Square Wars has already been downloaded almost 50.000 times in the Google Market and over 150.000 times in the Amazon Appstore!
Don't like the advertisements? Please get the ad free version, which is also available in the Market...
* Play against your Android
* Play with up two 3 other players (4 player game) on your own phone
* Play against thousands of opponents online
* Search your friends or play with a random opponent
* Chat online with your opponents!
* Fully customize the number of squares on the board in offline mode
* Play with alternative colors if you are red and green colorblind
* Turn off the background stars if they are bothering you
* Undo your last move
* Move the app to your SD card
* Especially nice on tablet PC's like Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom or HTC Flyer.
The popular paper-and-pencil game is also known as: dots and boxes, dots 'n' boxes, squares, connect squares, dots & boxes, paddocks, dot boxing, dots and dashes, boxes
Follow the latest news updates on http://www.squarewars.net
In offline play mode there are 7 levels in total. This is a game for both beginners and serious players. Level 1 and level 2 are easy, but level 7 is nearly unbeatable for human beings.
There are over 9000 endgames designed as a training exercise that will help you improve reversi skills, as well as give you hours of enjoyment trying to solve the puzzles. All of the endgames given here are real games played in international competitions.
The goal is to connect a line of four horizontal,vertical,or diagonal discs before your opponent does.
With this 4 in a Line game, you can play with a friend who sits next to you or play against your phone.
Connect 4 pawns to win.
The artificial intelligence embeded in the game allows a player to play a very easy mode but also much harder and challenging modes.
Will you be able to beat the most difficult level designed ?
This app let you play the optional rules Hideout Generator and Catch Me, If You Can. With the Hideout Generator, the Jack player can choose his Hideout at random during the point six of the set up rules. It can be played in 4 difficulty level: Normal, Easy, Medium and Hard. By turning on the option Catch Me, If You Can the Hideout will not be chosen between squares adjacent to the red ones.
Suggested to very experienced Jack players!
This game does not have fancy graphics and rather focus on gameplay, which also means the download size is tiny.
Oware is the oldest board game still generally being played today. This game is also known as Ayò, Awalé, Wari, Ouri, Ouril, Uril, Warri, Adji, Awélé, Awari and some other names depending on where you live. This game follows the abapa ruleset. If you do not know Oware, please read the instructions before playing.
Kalah, also sometimes called Mancala, is an easier game played with three seeds or marbles in each house and where multiple moves by each side is possible. This is the most common version of the game rules in the USA.
For playing against the computer, the hard level for Oware is significantly harder than the hard level for Kalah.
We have added another game option called "Stump a Friend". Choose this option to enter your own phrase.
* Categories are selected randomly (Animals, Countries, Movies, Sports).
* Each letter is worth 10 points.
* 250 points per level.
* Each missed letter adds a body part.
* Each phrase you clear, you get a body part back.
* Six missed letters and the game is over!
Stump a Friend:
* Enter a phrase or phrases (20 character max with spaces)
* Give the phone to a friend. Give the friend a hint if you like.
There are two ways to shoot out ball. One is by flip gesture, put finger on the ball and flip to the direction your want. The second way is by tap.
Tips: Use wall to bounce ball, especially the wall at right side.
"Four in a Line" is a two-player game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping their colored discs from the top into vertically-suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one's opponent can do so. There are two variations on the board size, the most commonly used being 7x6, the other being 9x7.
It has a strong AI engine when play offline, there are 7 difficulty levels in total. In online play mode ELO rating system is used to calculate the relative skill levels of players.
The strength of AI is very strong, worth you to spend hours on it. There are lots of players online waiting for you at any time.
Checkers (also known as draughts) is a board game played on an eight by eight squared board with twelve pieces on each side. These pieces may only initially move and capture diagonally forwards. Only when a piece is "crowned" or "kinged" may it move both backwards or forwards.
Players take turns making moves, the blue one always making the first move. To win, you must capture all of your opponent's checkers or block them so that they cannot move.
The score of Challenge mode is the sum of three parts: Normal, Tilted and Twisted. In Tilted and Twisted mode, you will need to compensate for the horizontal deviation of the lane, displayed on the screen. Good luck!
You may also practice any of the three modes individually. Only scores from Challenge mode are able to be submitted to the leaderboard.
The object of BlackJack is very simple: Try to get as close to 21 without going over (busting). If your hand is higher than the dealer's or the dealer busts, you win!
There are dozens of players online waiting for you at any time.
The AI engine is very strong even for serious players. There are also thousands of endgames provided as training exercises that will help you improve skills, as well as give you hours of enjoyment trying to solve the puzzles.
You can also browse the saved games and many hundred thousands of online library.
Change the color of the square in the top-left corner to one of the adjacent colors, by tapping on one of the 6 colored squares at the bottom. Adjacent squares with the same color are flooded. Try to use as few turns as possible and finish as fast as possible!
There are 7 levels in total. the flow speed become faster and faster, and there will be reservoir pipes, rocks, oneway pipes, preset pipes joined.
The game begins with an empty board. Players take turns placing their pieces on empty spots. If a player is able to form a straight row of three pieces along one of the board's lines (i.e. not diagonally), he has a "mill" and may remove one of his opponent's pieces from the board; removed pieces may not be placed again. Players must remove any other pieces first before removing a piece from a formed mill. Once all eighteen pieces have been used, players take turns moving.
To move, a player slides one of his pieces along a board line to an empty adjacent spot. If he cannot do so, he has lost the game.
As in the placement stage, a player who aligns three of his pieces on a board line has a mill and may remove one of his opponent's pieces, avoiding the removal of pieces in mills if at all possible. Any player reduced to two pieces is unable to remove any more opposing pieces and thus loses the game.
Once a player is reduced to three pieces, his pieces may "fly" to any empty spots, not only adjacent ones.
Numbers can be filled with 5 different colors and combined with strike or bold font, for convenience to make mark on assumption and deduction.
Smart number pad and duplicates check options for easy operation.
Sudoku is a logic based puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9x9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 sub-grids that compose the grid contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
Tangram is a Chinese puzzle made by cutting a square of wood into five triangles, a square, and a rhomboid. The tangram pieces are named tans and can be arranged on a plane in a virtually infinite number of configurations.
In puzzle mode, the objective of game is to construct the specific pattern by using all seven pieces. Tap the pieces and move them around. Use the buttons below to rotate or mirror a piece. In preview mode, you may sit back and enjoy the wonderful patterns.
You must tap twice, Once for the horizontal co-ordinates and once for the vertical co-ordinates.
The more bubbles blow up at one tap, the increasingly more points you gain (six ones at one tap is better tan two three-bubble taps). Besides, those bubbles that fell apart from the rest will explode too. It is well worth trying to arrange such avalanches, as they will give you ten times more points than ordinary bursts.
Another important rule to know is that the borders are like mirrors. If you shoot a bubble towards an exposed border, it will not stick to the border but will bounce right back like a stream of light against a mirror. This feature becomes really handful when the center of your board is filled up with and you need to shoot some bubbles on the sidebars.
If your tap fails to detonate any bubbles, you get a foul, and when there are several fouls, one or two new line of bubbles appears at the top. The number of misfires allowed before bubbles will advance again, is shown by the number of silver ball in the left bottom corner.
The game is over when you clean all the bubbles off and your score doubles, or bubbles move all the way down on you.