Just add your RC models with a suitable image. After that add the associated spare parts including picture, item number, barcode and inventory deposit.
And that's it. From now on it is so easy to check which spare parts you have in stock.
- Manage spare parts
- Manage RC Models
- Change inventory
- View orders
- Scan spare parts via barcode scanner to find them quickly
- Backup and restore (via Dropbox or other Clouds)
- Quick search spare parts by barcode and custom QR Code.
- Create custom QR Codes for each spare part (premium only).
- Possibility to hide adds (premium only).
- Share spare parts between RC Models (premium only).
Feel free to contact me via email with suggestions or error reports!
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship spare part, parts
The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
The app uses a slider control or manual value entry to specify the weight on the cars wheels. The aim of the slider control is that once the user is used to using the slider input, that method of input will be quicker than manual value entry.
Weight balance is a critical part of car setup, as it has a major impact on car handling.
In addition to the app, 4 micro scales are required - one for each wheel of the car being balanced. It's recommended that the micro scales support weights of up to 1000g for balancing RC cars. This weight limit should be fine for 1/10 on-road and off-road cars. Higher weight limit scales may be required for larger cars.
This app is for 1/10 R/C car.
- Final gear ratio
- Motor RPM
- Potential Speed
Enter the transmission ratio, spur, and pinion to generate Final gear ratio.
Enter tire diameter, motor KV and battery voltage to get potential speed and max motor RPM.
The Must Have app for Tekin RS Users!
I was sick of entering the same information over and over into my phone.... 3.14 * pinion, or was it spur, over spur, or was it pinion... maybe times my internal ratio... only to do it over again for a couple of teeth more or less trying to get the FDR someone else was running...
Twitch Rc Provides the following key features
* FDR and Rollout available all the time,
* +/- pinion/spur to quickly hunting through options (using volume control)
* With the tire diameter and spur set, enter a Rollout or FDR to calculate required pinion.
* If it is not a pinion in your pit box hit the Gear Chart button to see what Spur you'd need to drop in to find that range
Works With Everything!
* Works for anything where the internal ratio is known.
* Works with any scale (1/8th, 1/10th scale, 1/12th scale)
* Default settings for Rubber Tire Super Stock Touring Car TC6.
* Tekin RS not required
* 48 and 64 Pitch
* On road and Off Road
Tekin RS Story
After finally strapping in that perfect gearing for the car, I'd find that the change in gearing was just enough to fudge my prefect Tekin settings. So Twitch Rc provides the speeds those RPM ranges represent (km/h) given the FDR/Rollout. So when you make a bigger gearing change, take note of the start/end speed values, and then play around with the RPMs to return the start/end speeds to similar values to the previous gearing. Handy when switching motors from 17.5, 13.5, 10.5...
Remembering these values so that when you pull the car out again, you're not pulling the car apart to figure out where you are at. In addition to that, for Tekin RS? values (profile, drag, push, boost, start rpm, end rpm, turbo, delay and ramp can be recorded.
Visit the website to see a list of upcoming features and submit your ideas. Check our thread on RC Tech also.
Feel free to submit your ideas.
Funcionamento do aplicativo apenas com dispositivos conectados via bluetooth;
Passo a passo:
1- Fazer a montagem no proto board conforme esquema elétrico;
2- Ligar o módulo bluetooth(JY MCU) e Arduino, veja que o led está piscando;
3- No Smartphone ligar o Bluetooth e entrar no aplicativo e pressionar o botão Connect;
4- Observe que o led do módulo bluetooth(JY MCU) estava piscando e quando está conectado para de piscar e fica aceso direto;
5- Os dispositivos estão conetctados via bluetooth - led está aceso direto.
6- Neste momento todos os botões do aplicativo funcionam e enviam dados ao módulo bluetooth e ao Arduino.
Controle remoto com todas as funcionalidades para carros e robos;
O aplicativo ARDUINO RC CAR CONTROL instalado no Smartphone Android controla remotamente o Arduino com comunicação via bluetooth.
Botões de acionamento:
Obs1.: Estes botões foram sujeridos para o projeto mas podem acionar outros dispositivos conforme necessidade.
FORWARD: ACIONA MOTORES(M1 E M2) MOVIMENTO PARA FRENTE;
BACKWARD: ACIONA MOTORES(M1 E M2) MOVIMENTO PARA TRAZ;
LEFT: ACIONA MOTORES(M1 E M2) MOVIMENTO PARA ESQUERDA;
RIGHT: ACIONA MOTORES(M1 E M2) MOVIMENTO PARA DIREITA;
Obs2.: Estes botões também controlam o acionamento e parada ou estacionamento do carro com mudança de cor de verde para vermelho e vive versa.
PARK : ESTACIONAR OU PARAR O CARRO;
SLOW MODE: CONTROLE DE POTÊNCIA DOS MOTORES(MODO LENTO OU BAIXA VELOCIDADE);
TURBO MODE: CONTROLE DE POTÊNCIA DOS MOTORES(MODO RÁPIDO OU ALTA VELOCIDADE);
Obs. Neste projeto os pinos digitais D0 e D1 estão conectados ao RX e TX da placa Arduino e os pinos digitais D2 e D3 estão conectados ao módulo bluetooth, o pino digital D13 está conectado ao led d13 da placa Arduino.
Utilize um smartphone com android, para instalar este “.apk”; Neste exemplo foi utilizado o Tablet Samsung Galaxy GT-P3100 Tab2 7.0” com android versão 4.0.
O aplicativo ARDUINO RC CAR CONTROL instalado no Smartphone com Android comunica com o bluetooth que está conectado à serial(mySerial) pino 2-RX e 3-TX do Arduino que recebe entes dados que por sua vez , interpreta e faz o comando de escrita na porta digital correspondente do Arduino.
Atenção: Quando estiver trabalhando com este aplicativo mantenha a tela sempre ligada(não utilize o modo dormir ou sleep) pois voce pode perder o controle sobre o dispositivo que estão sendo acionados.
Obs.: Para sair do aplicativo, verifique sempre antes se os botões estão todos no modo “OFF”, então pressione o botão “disconnect” e saia do aplicativo; Note que o bluetooth ficará piscando indicativo que o sistema está realmente desconectado.
Isto é tudo que voce precisa saber para construir seu programa:
FAROL LIGADO - send: caracter “a”; FAROL DESLIGADO- send: caracter “b”;
LANTERNA LIGADA - send: caracter “c”; LANTERNA DESLIGADA- send: caracter “d”;
BUZINA LIGADA - send: caracter “e”; BUZINA DESLIGADA send: caracter “f”;
SOM LIGADO - send: caracter “g”; SOM DESLIGADO- send: caracter “h”;
FORWARD GO - send: caracter “F”; BACKWARD STOP- send: caracter “S”;
BACKWARD GO - send: caracter “B”; BACKWARD STOP - send: caracter “S”;
LEFT GO - send: caracter “L”; LEFT STOP- send: caracter “S”;
RIGHT GO - send: caracter “R”; RIGHT STOP - send: caracter “S”;
PARK/STOP - send: caracter “S”;
SLOW MODE - send: caracter “t”;
TURBO MODE - send: caracter “T”;
GRATUITO PROGRAMA COMPLETO ARDUINO PARA O APP Arduino RC Car Control:
Veja no meu site: Programa completo para Arduino, Fotos, Vídeos e mais exemplos.
Use onscreen wheels to adjust spur and pinion gear sizes to view final drive ratio. Use the onscreen wheel to adjust tire diameter to view rollout.
Save an unlimited number of car profiles for different models and setups.
Free version is fully functional!
- Permite gestionar diferentes Pilotos, Coches y Circuitos
- Permite tener un historial de todas las actividades realizadas
- Posee función de manos libres para que el propio piloto pueda con un shake marcar las vueltas durante los entrenamientos.
- Compatibilidad con Google Drive y Dropbox para sincronización entre diferentes dispositivos.
RC for Devices is a remote controller supporting:
• Managing various devices (car or house alarms, controlling systems of intelligent systems like buildings or any monitoring systems like pets) which can receive an SMS and react on it by performing a task and/or responding to the caller or sender.
• Services provided by SMS (like public transportation SMS ticketing services, donations via SMS, etc. …).
• Any other “constant” SMS messaging and send it with just the press of a “Send” button.
This software allows the configuration of unlimited number of devices/services and their commands. Each of the devices has two interfaces:
• Outgoing: it is a device/services number on which the message will be delivered.
• Incoming: it is a number/expression from which your device/service expects the response. Based on the fact that there could be more than one different phone number from which device/service can receive the answers therefore you can define the regular expression (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression). Probably you need to define the same number like outgoing but do not forgot to define it in international format (like +XXXXXXXXXXXX where X is a digit).
Incoming SMS messages from all defined devices are stored in the application with limitation of 20 last, but all SMS messages are also stored in the SMS inbox. The historical responses of the devices can be accessed just the press “Responses” button. If you want to see the details of the response you can access it via long press of the chosen response in the list of responses. If the response contains any GPS location the “Location” button is enabled and you can find the location just the press of a button “Location”.
One important note:
This software never consume any space of your screen for button “Back” of your phone because of it is already built-in in your phone. This is mainly for my critic friends.
Actually there are two pre-defined templates for:
• Prague Public Transportation SMS ticketing system.
• Jablotron Car Alarams.
If you want to extend the pre-defined template with your device feel to free and contact us.
• Open the configuration screen by press a button “Configuration”.
We are planning the extension of supported outgoing interfaces with:
• Static URL calls.
• Web Services.
All of people who bought this application, for my parents that I am on the world, for my friends for their “positive” feedbacks and least but not last the person who inspire me to show that I am also able to create this application (o;
a night vision camera.
turn your android device into a color night vision device with picture and video camera and zoom.
-real time display
-supports 4 color modes (green,red,blue and full color)
-auto take picture interval timer
hold your device very steady.
fast device recommended.
with most devices you can also use an ir-illuminator to see at complete darkness or use nightvisioncam to test your ir remote controls.
zoom will only work on devices which support it.
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
videos and pics will be saved into folder "NightVisionCam" on your Memory Card.
to select video mode, press menu button and select mode.