- Permite gestionar diferentes Pilotos, Coches y Circuitos
- Permite tener un historial de todas las actividades realizadas
- Posee función de manos libres para que el propio piloto pueda con un shake marcar las vueltas durante los entrenamientos.
- Compatibilidad con Google Drive y Dropbox para sincronización entre diferentes dispositivos.
The Must Have app for Tekin RS Users!
I was sick of entering the same information over and over into my phone.... 3.14 * pinion, or was it spur, over spur, or was it pinion... maybe times my internal ratio... only to do it over again for a couple of teeth more or less trying to get the FDR someone else was running...
Twitch Rc Provides the following key features
* FDR and Rollout available all the time,
* +/- pinion/spur to quickly hunting through options (using volume control)
* With the tire diameter and spur set, enter a Rollout or FDR to calculate required pinion.
* If it is not a pinion in your pit box hit the Gear Chart button to see what Spur you'd need to drop in to find that range
Works With Everything!
* Works for anything where the internal ratio is known.
* Works with any scale (1/8th, 1/10th scale, 1/12th scale)
* Default settings for Rubber Tire Super Stock Touring Car TC6.
* Tekin RS not required
* 48 and 64 Pitch
* On road and Off Road
Tekin RS Story
After finally strapping in that perfect gearing for the car, I'd find that the change in gearing was just enough to fudge my prefect Tekin settings. So Twitch Rc provides the speeds those RPM ranges represent (km/h) given the FDR/Rollout. So when you make a bigger gearing change, take note of the start/end speed values, and then play around with the RPMs to return the start/end speeds to similar values to the previous gearing. Handy when switching motors from 17.5, 13.5, 10.5...
Remembering these values so that when you pull the car out again, you're not pulling the car apart to figure out where you are at. In addition to that, for Tekin RS? values (profile, drag, push, boost, start rpm, end rpm, turbo, delay and ramp can be recorded.
Visit the website to see a list of upcoming features and submit your ideas. Check our thread on RC Tech also.
Feel free to submit your ideas.
Just add your RC models with a suitable image. After that add the associated spare parts including picture, item number, barcode and inventory deposit.
And that's it. From now on it is so easy to check which spare parts you have in stock.
- Manage spare parts
- Manage RC Models
- Change inventory
- View orders
- Scan spare parts via barcode scanner to find them quickly
- Backup and restore (via Dropbox or other Clouds)
- Quick search spare parts by barcode and custom QR Code.
- Create custom QR Codes for each spare part (premium only).
- Possibility to hide adds (premium only).
- Share spare parts between RC Models (premium only).
Feel free to contact me via email with suggestions or error reports!
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship spare part, parts
The app uses a slider control or manual value entry to specify the weight on the cars wheels. The aim of the slider control is that once the user is used to using the slider input, that method of input will be quicker than manual value entry.
Weight balance is a critical part of car setup, as it has a major impact on car handling.
In addition to the app, 4 micro scales are required - one for each wheel of the car being balanced. It's recommended that the micro scales support weights of up to 1000g for balancing RC cars. This weight limit should be fine for 1/10 on-road and off-road cars. Higher weight limit scales may be required for larger cars.
Why is this different from other automation applications?
Bluetooth Car Mode Starter ensures that no duplicate toggles are made, this means that if you have an application that detects car mode and does stuff upon that, it will only detect car mode once.
Plus, it's open source.
This application doesn't do anything on Android 4.2, am I missing something?
No, Google removed a huge part of Car Mode in Android 4.2, luckily, workarounds exist for rooted users:
Install Xposed Framework and this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2361166
With this app you can let your device automatically establish bluetooths connection when bluetooth is enabled. It also acts as a Tasker / Locale / LLama Plugin to better cover all your special needs (Connect only if Wifi is disabled). It also supports disconnecting in this mode.
If you use this for tethering, our other App may be useful for you. It must be installed on the device that acts as a internet gateway. The Auto Connect App must be installed on the device where you don't have a regular internet connection (e.g. WIFI only tablet). For instance if you have a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 Tablet. Auto Tether goes to the Phone and Bluetooth Auto Connect runs on the tablet.
With Version 0.6 we improved compatibility especiallay with A2DP devices. If you still have compatibility issues you can help us getting an overview about what works and what not by filling out this form:
For Galaxy Tab Plus (P6210) users with Android 3.2:
It seems that this app can't connect to other devices because of samsungs own auto connect feature. Users told us that it works with experimental Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich firmware!
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
HOW TO USE/OPEN/ADD
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* You can assign 6 shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins: Holo, Glossy, Car Home, Metro (Windows Phone 7), BlackBearBlac
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Apply custom icon and edit title of shortcut
* Apply ADW Icon pack
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Detection (possible to combine all of the options):
* When power cable connected
* When headphones connected
* When Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! email@example.com
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
Idea - Evan Tapper
- Please tell me if it works with a Car Dock now.
Check out my other apps!
Please take note that it can not work if your mobile provider (e.g. Sprint) removes tethering support from the firmware!
Important: You must start the configuration application and enable it explicitly!
This App has to be installed on the device that has the internet connection you want to share with another device.
This app is for 1/10 R/C car.
- Final gear ratio
- Motor RPM
- Potential Speed
Enter the transmission ratio, spur, and pinion to generate Final gear ratio.
Enter tire diameter, motor KV and battery voltage to get potential speed and max motor RPM.
Use onscreen wheels to adjust spur and pinion gear sizes to view final drive ratio. Use the onscreen wheel to adjust tire diameter to view rollout.
Save an unlimited number of car profiles for different models and setups.
Free version is fully functional!