Please remember that we can't contact you for extra information if you report an issue through the reviews. So please email us with any problems you encounter.
V 4.4.0 will now record calls also on Samsung Galaxy SII with ICS ROOTED (Ice Cream Sandwich OS 4.0). Tested with the standard and other ROM's however others should work.
If you device is not ROOTED and you need help to do it, please follow this tutorial: http://galaxys2root.com/galaxy-s2-root/how-to-root-galaxy-s2-i9100-icsandroid-4-0/
The recordings can be stored locally, on your sdcard or send by E-mail automatically without your action !!!
The PRO version also have very strong features for high level use, like the real time streaming of the call or voice notes to a public web server, where your friends can listen the call or note just opening the link you will share with them.
The PRO version will allow you to convert the audio's files in MP3 for using it on any PC or device.
Essential application that can perform well logging, both side(not all App do it, most part just rec your voice) with the ability to start recording a conversation already in progress and pause it at any time.
We want to improve our quality and services, all the people that will suggest new features.
Application Support, questions and features request: http://groups.google.com/group/callnote
- Do not need root (only ICS 4.0 need root to record both side)
- Record telephone calls both incoming and outgoing
- Capture the recordings in the background
- Sends the recordings using any SMTP server
- Save files locally with the option to delete when posted
- Intuitive interface and easy to use
- Save recordings in 3gp, Mp4 and Wave
- Save recordings in MP3 (only PRO version)
- Stream the recording during the call or the voice note (only PRO version)
- Filter for calls based on logs, contacts or manual insert (only PRO version)
- Choose the file name format: call date or phone number.
- How to use Voice Note manager and send your voice recordings to your email without action.
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy SII after upgrade to ICS 4.0
The application has a widget with 2 functions: management of calls (which has the ability to start / stop recording the call) and the management memos (which allows you to send voice notes, record with your application notes, for an email address)
Simplicity, directness and effectiveness of this application are the strengths and of success.
Please, before to write bad review, let us know if you have problem using the app, we will do our best to solve your device problems: http://groups.google.com/group/callnote
We know about differents device don't work well with our App, please don't post bad about us, but just write us and We will do our best to help. Application Support, questions and features request to: http://groups.google.com/group/callnote
tags: call recorder, record phone calls, total recall, 2wcr, 2-way call recording, root, s-oof, the best call recorder, android call recorder
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Total Recall is the most trusted Android Call Recorder & not only offers an excellent, intuitive user interface but has been engineered to provide the most stable & reliable Call Recorder available. Most Call Recording Apps record calls only from the Microphone at a low volumes. Total Recall is a REAL CALL RECORDER, which results in audio being recorded from both sides of the call on many compatible devices. In fact, our Call Recorder can record calls on more devices than ANY competing recorder.
Privacy Note | a free Call Recorder may seem like a good deal, however EVERY Ad-Based Call Recorder App includes intrusive tracking code that reports statistical information back to the Ad Company or worse. You simply won't find Ads or Tracking Code in Total Recall Call Recorder.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
~ Easily Send Call Recordings to the Cloud using: + Gmail + Google Drive + Box + DropBox + Evernote
~ Record in MP3 format using an officially licensed MP3 codec (Total Recall is the ONLY Call Recorder app legally using the MP3 codec in a commercial Call Recorder)
~ In-Call screen recording control
~ Easy to Use Widget
~ Flexible Audio Naming
~ List/Exclude List Based Call Recording
~ Password Protection
~ Supports 20+ Languages
~ & More
~ COMPATIBILITY NOTES ~
Full two-sided call recording is not possible on every device. On some devices rooting can improve things and/or may be required to enable call recording. Below is a small list of confirmed devices:
~ No Root Required ~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (pre-kit kat)
Galaxy Galaxy S4 (i9500 & i9505), Galaxy S4 Mini & Galaxy S4 Advance
Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300)
Galaxy S2 (i9100)
Galaxy Note II
Sony Xperia Z
& Many Others
~ Root Required ~
Note 3 running KitKat (4.4.2)
US Galaxy S4 's
US Galaxy S3 's
HTC One X
HTC One S / One SV / One XL
Motorola Razr HD & Razr M
Sony Xperia M / V / T
CallRecorder, Best Call Recorder, Record My Calls, Android Recorder, Automatic Call Recorder, Call Recording
Because of the hardware limitation for some devices it only records voice from one side OR may be it gives Error. so it will not work on your device, please uninstall applicaiton.
Also provides following features:
# Play/Delete/Rename recorded files.
# Send recorded files via email.
# Manage favorites.
# Auto recording feature.
# Password protection.
# Custom settings.
The new version V2.0 for Android, iPhone and iPad, available immediately, includes significant enhancements in the new ergonomic shape with a curved face interface, the integration of the address book and an account creation assistant.
Three major new capabilities have been added : a text messaging feature (chat) with delivery status notification, multiple calls and audio conferencing. In addition, Linphone supports now audio with speex , G711 ,ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722, OPUS, and video with VP8, H264 and mpeg4 codecs.
Exit button is located in the Settings->About page.
A very simple and intuitive application to record calls silently. It will help you to save important conversations such as interview ,business deals etc. on your phone.
Currently the app does not work on some phones, so please test it early to record an important call.
All conversations are recorded under folder “SaveMyCall” in memory card.
* Ability to Record incoming and outgoing call.
* Ability to save files on memory card.
* Ability to move app's on memory card for android >=2.2.
* Ability to change audio file format(supported by your phone).
* Ability to play recorded file in application player.
* Ability to share app's via mail/SMS.
* Ability to show/hide recording notification.
* Ability to show name and image from contacts.
* Ability to space limit option on SD-Card for this application (default size is 500 MB).
* Ability to add notes for particular recording.
* Ability to save/view contact information.
* Ability to call the number.
Vimphone is an open source Voice Over IP (VOIP) / SIP client for Android. The source can be downloaded at: https://bitbucket.org/vimtura/vimphone-android/ and contribution is welcomed. The Linphone for Android project was forked in March 2013, and so it is based on version 2.0. Which, as of this time is all of the current Linphone for Android features. Credit for the logo goes to arrioch for doing his "Blawb" icon theme from which it came (http://arrioch.deviantart.com/art/Blawb-208106783).
The reason for the fork was out of all the SIP clients for Android, Linphone for Android seemed the best. However, it still included some bugs and features that we didn't like. The core features of Linphone for Android are:
- Sleek interface with support for multiple accounts.
- Support for the following audio codecs: speex, G711, ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722.
- Support for the following video codecs: VP8, H264 and mpeg4.
The improvements / enhancements made in Vimphone are (not a complete list):
- Improvements to the call answering UI, with support for specialised SIP headers (currently to display Asterisk queue details - yet to be documented).
- Fixed the in-call transfer / multi-call features.
- Added feature to pause/hold before transfer or adding another party.
- Added feature to mute DTMF when dialling number to transfer / add.
- Fixed a bug to enable switching between WIFI / 3G seamlessly (using the "re-invite" SIP feature).
- Re-skinning as "Vimphone"
- Enhanced the setup assistant.
- Added feature to disable screen auto-rotation (useful if you are laying down).
- Fixed "notifications" (integration into Android for status icons and so on). This includes utilization of the phones "lights" (LEDS) for status display. In the previous version the icon always appeared the same regardless of status (at least on my version of Android).
- Added feature to allow "exiting".
- Fixed bugs with call history display (it was almost impossible to click on the "details" icon as the target area was tiny).
- Added call interception so the standard android dialler can be used and calls can be routed via Vimphone automatically (based on various conditions).
- Probably lots more? I'll document more as I remember :)
- Feel free to bug me for feature requests, or join in if you want to help!
This project / application is free and will always be free. It may not work the best on tablets as I do not own one, if you want tablet support please consider donating one to me.
* Free video Call between Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* Video Call and chat on 3G,4G & WiFi
* FREE calls to other WOW Mobile users worldwide
* FREE live text chat (no more expensive SMS)
We know it's convenient to have two phone numbers. That's why WOW Mobile has been so popular with Android users. Never miss a call and always make a call with Tri-mode calling that automatically switches to Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or Cellular. Every Android user must have this application.
It's worth it to have the extra number and be able to send text messages and calls over Wi-Fi at home, on airplanes, on trains, and more.
Distinction between WOW Mobile and Android calls
Make calls when voice network is not reliable
Two phone lines on one iPhone
With WOW Mobile on your Android, you can make and receive phone calls with crystal clear sound quality for FREE or at super low rates. WOW Mobile is easy to download and use. You can call over 3G* or WiFi, and keep WOW Mobile running in the background.
* Making and receiving VoIP Audio and Video calls
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Connectivity through WiFi / 3G / EDGE
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs G.729 for high quality audio
* Compatible with IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad
* iPhone's address book integration
* VoiceMail functionality (new voicemail, unheard voicemails, voicemail management )
* Callback functionality (the selected numbers will be connected via cellular calls)
* Conversation recording
* SMS feature
* Customizable tab bar
1. You need to have account from WOW Mobile in order to use this software. Don't have WOW Mobile account, pls register for free at http://www.WOWMobileasia.com/
2. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using WOW Mobile.
3. To recharge your WOW Mobile talktime, pls go to http://WOWMobileaisa.com/
VoIP SIP SDK for Android is a customizable solution to develop your own softphone for Android-based devices. The softphone is very easy to use and has a lot of benefits for the end users:
• video and voice calls;
• several lines;
• switching between several cameras on device;
• IM text chat;
• hold call support;
• status update (presence);
• DTMF support;
• can be rebranded;
• works with most SIP servers, including ABTO SIP Server and Asterisk;
• communicates great with most sip clients including softphones based on VoIP SIP SDK for Windows;
• STUN support.
Limitations of demo app is 1 minute conversation duration.
Develop a custom SIP softphone app using ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK and sell it on Android Market as your own product. Please check our demo app to try the basic softphone features. Using VoIP SIP SDK you can add any softphone features that you need. Contact us at www.voipsipsdk.com to receive more details.
Connect regardless of device, including standards-based SIP or H.323 (LifeSize®, Cisco®, Polycom®, Avaya® (Radvision), etc).
Multiparty call escalation*, presence, text chat, content sharing, and an invite-a-guest feature, ensure that you will never need to compromise your video conferencing experience just because you’re on a desktop or mobile device. That’s the power of Smart Video™.
View the full list of supported devices on http://www.lifesize.com
*when deployed with Lifesize® UVC Multipoint ™
Simply install this app on your Android phone & use a MyNetFone VoIP Plan to make calls over your Wi-Fi and 3G connection. You can sign up for a new plan from $9.95 per month with 200 included calls, or use an available SIP endpoint from your existing MyNetFone Plan.
With MyNetFone VoIP, you can not only cut your home phone bills, but save on mobile calls as well! The service includes:
• Low-cost call rates
• Great Voice quality
• Unlimited technical support from our Sydney-based call centre
• Plans from $9.95/month including 200 untimed Australia-wide calls, or Global plans with international included calls
How to Sign Up MyNetFone:
Refer to the MyNetFone Android VoIP App Quick Start Guide -https://www.mynetfone.com.au/media/support/installation/Mobile-VoIP/MNF_Android_app_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf - or follow the steps below:
1. Download the MyNetFone Mobile VoIP App.
2. New customers: Sign up for a MyNetFone VoIP Plan - https://www.mynetfone.com.au/Residential/Mobile-VoIP/Get-Started-Mobile-VoIP#kit - and you will receive your new SIP Endpoint details in the Service Confirmation email.
Existing customers: you can use your spare SIP endpoint Username & password or if you do not have a spare SIP endpoint, you can sign up for an additional VoIP plan.
3. Start your MyNetFone Mobile VoIP App on your Android phone and register your SIP Endpoint username and password.
If you have any questions, give our friendly Customer Service Team a call on 1300 731 048.
App Software Features
• Make and receive VoIP calls† with multitask support
• Codec support: G.729A, G.711A & G.711U
• Caller identification
• Connectivity through WIFI/3G††
• Integrated contacts from the Android phone
• Loudspeaker/volume control
• Recent call logs
• Voicemail access
• Blind call transfer
• Call hold
• Mute calls
† You need to either have an existing VoIP account with MyNetFone (with spare SIP Endpoint), or sign up for a new VoIP Plan in order to make or receive VoIP Calls.
This software is distributed under the GNU General Public License.