* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolutions support
* Support 28 languages
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and various sorting support
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file systems
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
File Manager allows to manage pictures, music, videos and documents on device, and share files via social networks like Facebook.
The main functionality:
- Managing files (copy, move, rename)
- Archiving and dearchiving zip files
- Auto-detecting mounted SD cards/USB storages
- Posting files to Dropbox
- Posting images to Facebook and Flicker, posting images and audio to Vkontakte social networks
Application supports list view that is convinient for smaller mobile screens and thumbnail view for tablets
it support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2. File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit) compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files.
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays.
Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Fast files sharing via Bluetooth.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Other amazing apps developed by SandStudio: AirDroid, App Manager, Task Manager, Device Info.
It will manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Copy, Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Share, Send, Hide, Create Files/Directories and show File info operations can be performed on local files.
- Show list of files with thumbnails and sizes.
- Acts as an chooser to other applications, like any Mail application, to attach files.
- Support for many file endings and mime types.
- Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
- Support for multiple screen resolutions and high end devices.
!!!!!File Manager hits 1 million users on May. 18th, 2013, nearly one year after its first release. Thanks to our users! Cheers!
* Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
* Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
* Files are scanned quickly in background and auto classified into categories. No blocking in UI for refreshing as many other similar apps.
* Android ICS UI. It is well designed and best suit for original Google Android ROM. We use Sherlock Action Bar, so it can perfectly run on Android 2.2 and Android 2.3 phones.
* Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more!
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Set image as wallpaper, and set audio as ringtone.
* Search SD card, perform operations on search results
* Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing. When open service, turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface.
* FTP Sharing - When open service, turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
* App Manager - list all apps and their detailed information.
* Many other very useful features are waiting for you to discover!
If you like File Manager please Rate it to help more people find it.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or any issues you may have please feel free to let us know. Thanks!
- Explore Folders and Browse Files
- Copy and Paste Files
- Move and Delete Files
- Backup Applications
- Launch Applications
Enjoy and let us know how we can improve!
It's respect Material Design specification to offert a great user experience.
The application is ready for smartphones, 7" to 10" tablets
Try it, you will love it!
Lollipop File Manager is really young and maybe some bugs are not yet detected and solved.
Please, be clement and send me emails if you have questions, remarks or want to request features!
The superuser permission is asked because Lollipop File Manager deal also with rooted devices (beta)!
To help to traduce:
* Browse files
* Install apps: APK files
* Create ZIP
* Create, rename and delete files and folders
* Cut, copy and paste files and folders
* Open files with an external application (Music, Video, Images, etc..)