Manage files on your Android Device via WiFi through any web browser on your local network via a clean, simple Web interface. Small and lean app. Runs as service. When running see it in the notification tray.
1. Turn on Wi-Fi on your Android device.
2. Run the app.
3. Browse http://IP address of Android:8080 (The app tells you).
Upload, download, stream or delete files. Create or delete directories.
Multi-file upload/download: Now supports ZIP file upload (asks on upload if you would like to unzip) plus option to create a zip file from a list of selected files. Note: Compressing files is CPU intensive, very large files may take a while if you have a slow device.
Configuration options (Menu -> Settings):
1. Port. Default is 8080. (Anything less than 1024 requires root.)
2. File downloads go to to new window Y/N. Default is Y.*
3. Use Default Directory (Y/N) / Default directory to use (/sdcard).
4. Use Password protection (Y/N) / Password to use (default is 'password').
* With downloads in the same window this application acts like a simple web server. Simply put the files for your website on your sdcard and point your browser at the HTML file(s), e.g. http://192.168.0.198:8080/sdcard/index.html.
1. Only files in /sdcard are usually writable.
2. Be sure your WiFi and/or phone sleep policy suits you. Configure in Settings -> Wireless/Networks -> WiFi -> [Advanced].
3. Only works on your own local WiFi network. Please don't expect it to work through firewalls or different networks.
** Please verify file upload works for you on the free version before trying this. Tested on IE, FireFox and Chrome on Windows XP and Windows 7. Other browsers/OS's unknown but should work.
File Manager allows to manage pictures, music, videos and documents on device, and share files via social networks like Facebook.
The main functionality:
- Managing files (copy, move, rename)
- Archiving and dearchiving zip files
- Auto-detecting mounted SD cards/USB storages
- Posting files to Dropbox
- Posting images to Facebook and Flicker, posting images and audio to Vkontakte social networks
Application supports list view that is convinient for smaller mobile screens and thumbnail view for tablets
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolutions support
* Support 28 languages
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and various sorting support
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file systems
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Browse files
* Install apps: APK files
* Create ZIP
* Create, rename and delete files and folders
* Cut, copy and paste files and folders
* Open files with an external application (Music, Video, Images, etc..)
it support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2. File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit) compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files.
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays.
Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
File Manager can:
- Manage files and folders Open, Copy, Move, Rename and Delete
- Copy and Moves folders and files between storages
- Rename files and folders
- Shows SD card, internal storage, USB devices in separate tabs
- Search files and folder by name
- Visualize size of folders/file
- Sorting by name, size
- Change ordering direction
- Separate files folders
- Multiple selections to operate with more than one files or folders
- Show hidden files/folders
- Show image preview
We understood that with potentially thousands of files on your mobile device, it is often hard to find the one that you are looking for. Whether you have downloaded a file from the internet or from your computer - you can find it quickly with Fast File Manager for your Android device.
Fast File Manager is a modern and fresh way to index and to find all files within your Android device. The minimalistic UI lets you get to what you want, when you want. With our latest application, you are able to browse and manage all of your files on both internal storage and expandable storage like Micro SD cards. The innovative file manager allows you to open any supported file types, for immediate viewing, wherever you are.
“Fast File Manager is lightweight and extremely minimalistic - it’s just you and your files”
With the Fast File Manager you can create, delete, attach, zip, rename and move single or multiple files at any one time. It’s simplicity - and it’s right at your fingertips. Open and rename folders on the fly - cut and paste folders to alternate locations on your mobile device. We have crammed advanced features in a neat and clean package. If you see an image file that you would like to view, simply tap it to open the preview window.
Another useful function of the Fast File Manager app is the ability to unzip .zip files straight from the application. Download a zipped file on your phone? It’s no problem to unzip with Fast File Manager. You are also able to install .apk files directly to your Android device. App installation has never been easier.
Once you have found a specific files, you are able to upload to Dropbox or to send files by email using the client, Gmail. Or, if you cannot find the file you are looking for at a glance - simply index your device by searching for a file with our added search function! It’s the search engine for your device.
Download Fast File Manager today and experience the elegant, beautiful and fresh way to manage your files.
- Browse and manage files on your Android device internal memory and on SD card
- Create, delete, attach, zip, rename, move, cut and copy folders (directories) and files - single or multiply
- View and edit files and folders
- Preview thumbnails for image files
- unzip .zip files directly in the app
- Install .apk files directly from the app
- Send files via Gmail or upload them directly to Dropbox
- Search for files or folders
Cool UI design, user friendly Features.
* It compatible with different's kinds of category such music, image, videos, application, documents.
* Easy to access each category file.
* File Manager and Explorer - Manage your files, Multiple Selection, Cut, Copy, Paste, Send, Move, Rename, Delete, etc.
* Connected via WiFi : make you device as a FTP Server, and share your files by ftp FTP Client. just enter the address in the browser of any Computer to access.
File Explorer to provide language in English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, French, German and Spanish.
If you have any questions or need improvement, please send e-mail to me:
One of the most successful Android phone file manager. You can easy browse the phone's music, video, pictures, zip files, documents and android application files and so on. You also can easily to copy, move, delete files, or upload the files to the cloud storage service .
You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection. you can find all these magic function in this app.
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files, android app install files. Now you can easily find all the same type documents in one file list;
* Easy to delete, move, copy, paste and share files;
* Browse your phone SD card folder directory;
* After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Add current file folder to the favorite list
* Easy to share your files through the third part app. Smart Explorer has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
This application has standard file manager feature, such as:
- Add folder
- Rename file
I hope you will find this application useful.
• Ringing calls
• Voice calls
• System sounds (error beeps, USB connection signal, etc.)
Each of these volume levels have to be controlled separately. This app packages all these in one place which enables the user to manage volume controls.
1. File/Folder operation(Copy/Paste/Move/Delete/NewFolder).
2. Connected with Dropbox.
3. Thumbnail preview for photo(.jpg)/video(.3gp) files.
4. Open photo viewer when clicked on picture.
5. Open video player when clicked on video.
6. Open audio player when clicked on audio.
7. Counting the number(size) of files under specify folder.
8. Multiple selected supported.
9. Supported ZIP file browsing/compress/decompress. (only supported for non-encrypted zip.)
10. Supported RAR file decompress. (only supported for non-encrypted RAR.)
11. Supported SAMBA network (windows shared folder)
12. Force Media-Store update in current path.
If your have any question or problem about ZERO File manager, please mail to me, Thanks.
Dear Korean & Japaneses Users, please forgive me that stupid translations on Japaneses & Korean, if you have better suggestions about our translation/words, please mail us, Million Thank you!