You can use Leveler for:
- Picture frame alignment
- Measure angles and slopes
- Home decoration
- And much more!
- Elegant and clean layout
- Shows angles or inclination in degrees and radians.
- Calibrate in portrait and landscape mode.
- Display data can be locked.
- Smooth bubble movements.
- To calibrate the levels, hold the phone against a reference surface and press the Calibrate button.
- Do this two times for vertical and horizontal orientations.
A spirit level or bubble level is an instrument designed to indicate whether a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb). Different types of spirit levels may be used by carpenters, stonemasons, bricklayers, other building trades workers, surveyors, millwrights and other metalworkers, and in some photographic or videographic work.
An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation or inclination of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as a tilt meter, tilt indicator, slope alert, slope gauge, gradient meter, gradiometer, level gauge, level meter, declinometer, and pitch & roll indicator.
Multilanguage interface, path planning, history playback, and real-time tracking will help you to have a close experience to your family members and belongings.
You can find further information on www.tracker.com.tw
We are looking forward to hearing you soon
- Songs are fresh. We update them dynamically without requiring app update.
- If there's no internet, alarm will use default ringtone.
- Snooze function for 9 more minutes of sleep.
- Volume increases gradually for a smooth wake-up
1) Tap on "select time" to pick your desired time.
2) Tap on the circle to activate the alarm.
3) On the alarm time, a music video will wake you up.
4) Hit Snooze for 9 more minutes of sleep or Stop to deactivate the alarm.