It is primarily designed for use with HD and SD broadcast video cameras but includes settings higher resolutions video cameras.
When working with video, the calculator is calibrated using the resolution of the camera and the size of its sensor. This produces slightly stricter results than some other calculators on the market. But in tests, this calculator has produced pin sharp results which could withstand enlargement in post. Ensuring focus down to the pixel level.
Of course, all cameras have different resolutions and sensor sizes. Another advantage of this application is that it is tailored to work with specific cameras. Unlike many other depth of field applications which just give generic settings like "1/3inch CCD". The camera types included with SharpField are:
* 5D II
* SD 4:3
* SD 16:9
* HDCam SR
* 700 XDCam
* 800 XDCam
* Red One 4K 2:1
* Red One 4K 16:9
* Red One 3K 2:1
* Red One 3K 16:9
* Red One 2K 2:1
* Red One 2K 16:9
* Epic 5K WS
* Epic 5K Full
* Epic 4K 2:1
* Epic 4K HD
* Epic 4K 16:9
* Epic 3K 2:1
* Epic 3K 16:9
* Epic 2K 2:1
* Epic 2K 16:9
* 2.5K BMCC
* Pocket Camera
* 4K BMCCexit
* BMCC URSA
* BMCC Studio Camera HD
* Sony Z1
* Sony Z7
* Bolex D16
* Canon C300
* Canon C500
* Canon C100
* Canon 1DC Super35mm
* Sony F55
* Sony F5
* Sony F65
Do you want to solve both simple and complex problems?
Try Calculator++, a multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface!
★ Save your time!
• Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures. For example, to use «%» slide button «/» up
• You don't need to press «=» anymore - result is calculated automatically
• Copy/paste with a single button press
• App supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations
• C++ has two layouts: standard and engineer. Choose one which suits you best either from the initial wizard or from the application settings
• Set theme you like
• Add home screen widget
★ Do calculations without switching between the apps!
Calculator++ can work in a separate window floating over other applications on your phone
★ Calculate percentages, square roots, powers, trigonometric functions!
Calculator has a big variety of built-in functions and supports adding new user-defined functions
★ Plot 2D and 3D graphs!
Several functions can be plotted simultaneously
★ Use powerful mathematical capabilities of the app:
• Do calculations with variables and constants
• Use built-in functions or add your own
• Integrate and differentiate
• Do calculations with fractions and simplify expressions
• Do calculations with complex numbers
The app supports devices with Android version 2.2 and higher and is open source. The app contains adverts which are shown on the secondary screens. To remove them please purchase a special option from the application settings.
Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
Calculator++ on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/calculatorpp
The result is shown on map and also path description is written in result.
These two points are specified with three way. By gps, point selection on map, and search address.
Highway route step by step description added. For distance between two points, application calculates taxi fare. (For this calculation, you must set taxi fare settings on first menu)
keywords: map, gps, distance, calculator, navigation, navigator, calculate, taxi, taxi fee, shortest path, shortest route, free
- Rich user experience
- 3D maps
- Measure discrete paths by pinpointing on map
- Measure continuous paths with pen tool
- Lets measure perimeter
- Lets measure circumference
- Lets user adjust map view angle
- Shows distances to specific locations
- Lets user choose meters, kilometers, miles or feets
- Normal, satellite, terrain, hybrid map modes
- Stores measurements.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROUTE DISTANCE CALCULATOR WE RECOMMEND -
MAPS ROUTE DISTANCE CALCULATOR
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LKETECH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lketech
This rangefinder(telemeter) measures the Distance to a target by the camera perspective. The effective distance is 10m-1km. To measure the distance, you should know the height(width) of a target.
Don't worry!! Man's height is 1.7m(5.6ft), a golf flag is 7ft, a bus is 3.2m(10.5ft), a door is 2.1m(7ft). With that, we can guess the height of almost everything. It can be very useful to golfers.
Usage is simple: Input the height of the target, and touch the screen. If the target is aligned by 2 lines, get the measured distance.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (Short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (Medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (Long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Pro version added features:
- Measuring distance by width of the target
- Smart distance and Speed Gun are integrated
- Scroll arrow buttons
- Camera Zoom
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Distance Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2014 Digitalchemy, LLC
Auto Distance measure the distance to the target object automatically by aim the cameras at the base of the object. It works in camera live view.
Auto Measure uses the height of the camera lens and its tilt angle to calculate the distance to the object. You can continue measure the height of object by lock the distance and aim the cameras at the top of target object, as shows in the preview image. The only parameter required in this mode is the lens height, which is the height of your camera height to the base plane.
This application is very useful no matter is for indoor or outdoor activities. For example, you can estimate the distance to a building and height of a tree, distance to a building, height of a man, distance from home plate to the pitchers mound , distance to a boat, etc.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Quick estimation of distance to object
★ Quick estimation of height of object
★ Camera auto focus, flash-light
★ Distance Lock/Unlock (Start height measure)
★ Height Lock/Unlock
★ Lens Height scroll bar and manual input
★ Customizable text size, line width, point size
★ Keep Screen Awake
★ Menu shortcut key on main screen
★ Show instruction on main screen
★ Support 7 Measurement Units: Millimeter(mm), Centimeter(cm), Meter(m), Kilometer(km), Inch(in), Yard(yd) and Feet(ft).
The accuracy of this app is highly relies on the device sensor. From some experiment we have done so far, the average accuracy of Auto Distance is falls between (+)(-)7.0%. You can use Manual Distance (Free Android App) for more accurate distance and height measurement if accuracy is important and critical.
We release Auto Distance in free and we really hope that this instrument tool can help you in quick distance estimation. We hopes you enjoy this tool. If you feel that this app is nice and useful, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develope more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!
Now you can easily calculate your average speed if you know how much distance you traveled in some amount of time.
This app can help you to easily calculate across different units. For example if you know the distance in kilometers, you can input the values in Km and ask the app to give you the result in Miles per hour. Similarly you can select from a range of other units to convert.
• Calculate your speed/pace, distance or time, if you know any of the two of the three values
• Convert between different units, e.g. Between metric and imperial units
• Precision up to 9 decimal places (select precision from Menu > Precision)
• Automatically remembers last values
• Nautical Miles
• Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Milliseconds
PS: This is an ad supported app, which shows Google AdMob & AppBrain banners at the bottom of the app screen. NO notification ads or home-screen shortcuts!
Application requires GPS to be enabled in order to work. You can get your distance in centimeters, meters and kilometers.
Created for school project by Toni Roncevic.
GPS Location you can enter ist manual or automatically by switching the GPS Tracker on.
NEW - Version 2.11 allows measuring in one screen UNLIMITED areas
- easy switsch between the areas
- using the passive areas as border for active area
- measurement with GPS or direct on the map (long click on the map). You can combine the both ways as you like
With this APP you can measure EVERY area precisely, using GPS or direct input on map, and the calculation is done.
As example is Nordeney-Germany Wiki says Area of 26,29 km2, fast in less in minute direct on map - and result is 26,76 km 2 - our Picture 1
GPS Area calculator starts to calculate you area, when you have entered an least 3 Points. After entering another Point the GPS Area Calculator recalculates the area dynamically.
You can make the measure directly on the screen or enter the GPS coordinates
The following feature are avaible:
- Area can consist of unlimited sides
- Units can set to metric or imperials
- save unlimited areas
- edit any area, so do not need to have open all the time application. You can add new points any time
- help activity availble
- goto any new location
Just try and enjoy it
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Modern, easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* NO AD!
* Very small size of apk
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Pro version is available in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobicalculator, mobi, calc, cubecalc, mobicalcfree, android calculator, percentage, percent, science, scientific calculator, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
Measure dimensions and angles of different objects. No calibration needed.
2. Level meter
Check the surface levels.
3. Smart speedometer
Displays you the speed on a racing-style gauge using GPS. It also records maximum speed, average speed, traveled distance and a current slope.
4. Smart light
Use it as a manual torch light, as a strobe light or as a music light show.
5. Smart sound meter
Monitor the current sound pressure level and its spectrum.
6. Location (map)
Shows your current location on the map, current GPS coordinates and the altitude.
7. Smart distance meter
Measure distance and height of different objects using smart algorithm.
8. Smart speed gun
Measure speed of moving objects using smart algorithm.
Will help you discover the right direction.
Magnify small objects that are hard to see. It also includes a flash light.
See yourself using the front facing camera.
Measure the slope of any object using your camera and imaginary weight.
Measure the time accurately. It also includes the countdown option.
14. Metal detector
Detect magnetic field of nearby materials and observe it on real time chart.
Observe real time seismograph data, based on Richter scale. The algorithm is auto-calibrating.
16. Luminosity meter
Measure the environmental luminosity (Lux).
17. Color sensor
Capture the color of any object in RGB format through your camera.
18. Smart converter
Convert between different currencies and physical units. Currencies are updated automatically.
19. Smart microphone
Use your phone as an external mic or as a megaphone. Input/output can be switched between internal, AUX, and BT. It also includes an equalizer.
Classic metronome with adjustable tempo.
21. Pitch tuner
Tune the pitch of your voice or musical instruments. It can also play the corrected tone.
22. Code scanner
Scan bar and QR codes quickly with your camera.
23. NFC reader
Read NFC tags.
Measure your heart rate with a camera and observe a real time pulse chart. Smart algorithms are used to filter the noise.
25. Dog whistle
Choose between different high-pitched sounds and volumes to call your dog.
26. Random generator
Generate random numbers from custom range.
27. Time zones
Displays current time at any location.
Displays current temperature, humidity and air pressure.
29. Drag Racing
Measure the performance of your vehicle. You can switch between different acceleration and brake tests. It includes an auto start/stop function and a chart.
30. Battery tester
Test your device's battery.
Tools support both unit formats (metric/imperial) and several languages. However, not all devices have the appropriate sensors to support all the tools. The app is tested mostly on Samsung, LG, HTC and Toshiba phones. Feel free to email me if you find any bugs or need any help with the tools. Please note that it is a free app with some unobtrusive ads.
- Exposure calculator
- Hyperfocal calculator
- DoF calculator
- Exposure compensation calculation for multiple exposures
- Integration with Catch for notes taking
as well as other handy tools for photographers. PHOforPHO is NOT intended to be used with the camera on your Android device.
NOTHING IS DISABLED, you need to enter your camera settings in the application's options before all functionality is available.
No ads, no "pro" version. Internet permission needed for map function.
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
Click “Power saving”button again to close the mode and return to last activated mode.
Two kinds of desktop widget（1x1,2x1） to help you quick start and close power saving mode.
*Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
*Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
*Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one's needs.
*Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
*3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
*Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1x1, 2x1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!