1. Whether you think you might be pregnant, or your’re simply trying to not ruin your favorite pair of underwear, Tracker can tell you when and why your period is coming.
2. Use the power of Basal Body Temperature to calculate your 6-day fertility window for pregnancy.
3. Know the days that you’re at high risk for getting pregnant. Used in conjunction with other contraception methods, the Fertility Awareness Method decreases risk of pregnancy.
4. With Tracker and the power of the smartphone she already uses every day, she can better understand what’s going on inside and make smart, safe decisions.
5. The first trimester is an important period for collecting your data to share with your doctor. Your temperature should stay elevated during pregnancy, and you should report any significant changes to your doctor as soon as possible.