It is simple but very easy to use. You only need to select a local folder and a folder in Box.com, all files and sub-folders will be automatically synchronized.
- Synchronize a local folder with Box.com folder. Sub-folders are also synchronized.
- Four different synchronization behaviors.
- Use SHA1 comparison to check whether a file exist on Box.com.
- Browse and create new folders.
- Completely free with no ads.
Note: Because file synchronization is a paid feature, Box.com does not provide APIs specifically for synchronization, so there are two limitations and I hope users could understand:
- There is no two-way synchronization. This feature needs modification date of files, which cannot be retrieved from Box.com.
- Empty sub-folders in local sync folder are not created on Box.com.
You store everything on cloud.
You have multiple accounts of Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive. So, how do you manage them ?
You have to use one app per one account ?
Yes, AirBox can help you manage all accounts of Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive in one app.
With AirBox, you can do everything with your clouds.
- Support to access to multiple Dropbox, multiple Google Drive and multiple SkyDrive accounts.
- Support a lot of special operations such as: share, delete, move, copy, rename, download, upload, create folder...
- Support move and copy files between accounts of Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive.
- Support multiple Suger Sync, Box accounts.
- Support Favorite feature.
Keywords: cloud, clouds, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive, Box, box, multiple, more than one, two dropbox, multiple dropbox, two google drive, multiple google drive, two skydrive, multiple skydrive, dropbox client, google drive client, skydrive client, two cloud, multiple cloud, copy between cloud, copy two cloud, copy two dropbox, copy two google drive, copy two skydrive, multiple dropbox accounts, multiple google drive accounts, multiple skydrive accounts, multiple dropbox app, multiple google drive app, multiple skydrive app, multiple dropbox client, multiple google drive client, multiple skydrive client, sync, auto sync, dropbox sync, dropbox autosync, dropsync.
You can use Cloudbox to sync your content between mobile devices and make your files available anywhere you want to access, or manage it. Cloudbox also supports video live streaming,files sharing.
PC Client is available at http://sync.hamicloud.net
Different profiles can be used to quickly choose which folders to share. Assign your home or office Wi-Fi networks to profiles and Droid NAS will auto-select profiles on start.
You can additionally share any folder on your device (including external SD cards) or remove unnecessary shares. Just tap and hold on the list of shares.
- Mac OS X.
- Android: apps like ES File Explorer, Solid Explorer, GTVBox Video Player.
- Windows is NOT supported because it can't connect to SMB servers via a non-standard port.
- Linux most probably also won't work.
Keywords: SMB, CIFS, Server, file, transfer, download, upload, copy.
The mydlink Access-NAS app enables you to remotely connect to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS over the Internet at home or on the road. Download files directly to your mobile device for offline access, or back up your photos and videos to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS. The mydlink Access-NAS app makes it easy to access and manage your files no matter where you are!
•Access files stored on your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Stream music and movie files
•Browse through your photos, or view slideshows
•Open Office files and PDFs
•Save files to your Android device for offline playback
•Back up photos and images to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Search your ShareCenter Cloud NAS or Android device for files
•Rename and delete files
•Open files in different apps
•Monitor disk usage and status
•Add Global Settings page
•Photo upload function
•Photo Upload by selected folder
•mydlink account registration
•Add background pictures for tablet
•Photo ordering by calendar function
•Support mydlink lite launcher
mydlink Access-NAS is compatible with the following models:
• DNS-320L ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
• DNS-320LW ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
Note: If you are using a DNS-325 or DNS-345, please use the mydlink Cloud app.
Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.2 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.6.1 or later
- Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
- WOL (Only support on Local Network)
- BT Search (for Download Station v3.0 and above only)
Once connected, you can instantly open or send files, folders, pictures or videos from your mobile device with just a click. mydlink Cloud makes it easy to work directly with your NAS files, no matter where you are — and even listen to music in the background at the same time.
mydlink Cloud mobile app features include:
* Stream music and videos to your mobile device(s)
* Browse the files on your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Download content from your D-Link ShareCenter™ to your mobile device(s)
* Open many popular file formats like Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint
* Share any file or folder as a link to Facebook / Twitter or e-mail.
* Upload Photos from your mobile device to your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Wirelessly download files to your mobile device and access them offline
* Open downloaded files using other installed applications on your device
* Share any file or folder in your D-Link ShareCenter™ instantly
* Fast and easy one-tap operation
* It’s FREE!
mydlink Cloud mobile app is only compatible with the following D-Link ShareCenter™ models:
* DNS-325 (firmware version v1.03)
* DNS-345 (firmware version v1.01)
For more information go to dlink.com
Key Features of ReadyNAS Remote Application are:
- Access files stored on your ReadyNAS as you would natively on a local area network (LAN) connection without a PC or Mac
- Upload photos from your Android device directly to your ReadyNAS when you’re traveling, or Email photos stored on your ReadyNAS to loved ones using your mobile device
- Download music files to your mobile device anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your ReadyNAS
- Modify files stored on one ReadyNAS and Upload them to the same or a secondary ReadyNAS