■ It's the MOST ADVANCED and INTERACTIVE DISK SPACE VISUALIZATION on Google Play.
■ “Finds lost cache files. It helps me to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big files.”
■ “This application is an essential addition to any file browser. it is very simple and convenient tool to search for files by size.”
Why does my device should be impersonal? What is inside? How data are intertwined, and how are they related? I do not want to consider about my device as just a set of data. I want to see its inner essence and soul.
Folders and Files are represented as a Sunburst chart and sorted by their size.
Сentral chart sector is a current directory. Its represented by a circle. The rest of the sector is the subfolders and files. Click on the sector and we go deeper. Application draws nested levels with a head of previously selected sector.
My Device Storage Analyser displays mount points as a pie chart with a free and available space and the distribution of files by category (documents, images, videos, music, etc.) and extensions (for example, the distribution of the Music has subcategory mp3, wma, ogg, etc.)
Data on available storages taken from mount points of the vold.fstab file.
● STRONG SEARCH CAPABILITIES
All contents of the device is indexed at run. Full drive search can be done in a second. Founded files are displayed on the Quick Search page after entering a search query.
● FINDING BIG FILES EASILY
Global Top Ten largest files mode is available.
● INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
User-friendly interface allows you quickly switch between modes and pages. Like Google Play application My Device Storage Analyser uses view pager.
Context Action Mode is now available for selected sectors (only for Anroid API 3.0 and higher). It's very simple to select files and perform operations on it.
You have the following pages in the application:
● FILE CATEGORIES. All files in internal and external storage,SD card or USB device are presented in a structured way:
By category (documents, videos, music, etc.)
By file size (large, large, medium, etc.).
● My Storages page displays the summary statistics for available storage.
● Drives Usage Sunburst is an Intuitive and effective way to display the data on the device. Simply drill-in and you will discover inner data universe.
● Top 10 Files mode shows you where all the free space on the device has disappeared
● Quick Search mode shows the result of search or a content of a chosen category.
Clicking on the file shows context menu with a open or delete the document, discover its properties.
Long click on the category or extension will put contained files to the Quick Search page.
Application contains beautiful widget with clear design. Widget allows to control disk space from a launch screen and displays free and occupied space of internal storage. Widget can be resized if your android os version allows it.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.3.6) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!
Application tested on:
● Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
● Samsung Galaxy Note II
● Samsung Galaxy I9003 SL
● Samsung Galaxy S3
● Samsung Galaxy S4
● Nexus 10
● Nexus 4
● Samsung S5660
● Asus EEE Pad TF101
Keywords: disk usage, diskUsage, device, SD card, internal storage, external storage, app2SD, manager, explorer, free space, device info, infographics, visualization, mode, user, baobab, disk radar, scanner, device storage analyser, Note 10.1, Disk Radar, Filelight, windirstat, treesize, sd card widget, sdcard0, sdcard1
You store everything on cloud.
You have multiple accounts of Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive. So, how do you manage them ?
You have to use one app per one account ?
Yes, AirBox can help you manage all accounts of Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive in one app.
With AirBox, you can do everything with your clouds.
- Support to access to multiple Dropbox, multiple Google Drive and multiple SkyDrive accounts.
- Support a lot of special operations such as: share, delete, move, copy, rename, download, upload, create folder...
- Support move and copy files between accounts of Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive.
- Support multiple Suger Sync, Box accounts.
- Support Favorite feature.
Keywords: cloud, clouds, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive, Box, box, multiple, more than one, two dropbox, multiple dropbox, two google drive, multiple google drive, two skydrive, multiple skydrive, dropbox client, google drive client, skydrive client, two cloud, multiple cloud, copy between cloud, copy two cloud, copy two dropbox, copy two google drive, copy two skydrive, multiple dropbox accounts, multiple google drive accounts, multiple skydrive accounts, multiple dropbox app, multiple google drive app, multiple skydrive app, multiple dropbox client, multiple google drive client, multiple skydrive client, sync, auto sync, dropbox sync, dropbox autosync, dropsync.
It is simple but very easy to use. You only need to select a local folder and a folder in Box.com, all files and sub-folders will be automatically synchronized.
- Synchronize a local folder with Box.com folder. Sub-folders are also synchronized.
- Four different synchronization behaviors.
- Use SHA1 comparison to check whether a file exist on Box.com.
- Browse and create new folders.
- Completely free with no ads.
Note: Because file synchronization is a paid feature, Box.com does not provide APIs specifically for synchronization, so there are two limitations and I hope users could understand:
- There is no two-way synchronization. This feature needs modification date of files, which cannot be retrieved from Box.com.
- Empty sub-folders in local sync folder are not created on Box.com.
We use the Dropbox Datastore API, and this means, that you can add, edit or delete notes even if your offline. Everything will be immediately synced once you're online again.
You don't have to register, just sign in with your Dropbox account, and you're ready to go!
You can use Cloudbox to sync your content between mobile devices and make your files available anywhere you want to access, or manage it. Cloudbox also supports video live streaming,files sharing.
PC Client is available at http://sync.hamicloud.net
Different profiles can be used to quickly choose which folders to share. Assign your home or office Wi-Fi networks to profiles and Droid NAS will auto-select profiles on start.
You can additionally share any folder on your device (including external SD cards) or remove unnecessary shares. Just tap and hold on the list of shares.
- Mac OS X.
- Android: apps like ES File Explorer, Solid Explorer, GTVBox Video Player.
- Windows is NOT supported because it can't connect to SMB servers via a non-standard port.
- Linux most probably also won't work.
Keywords: SMB, CIFS, Server, file, transfer, download, upload, copy.
Ever wanted to browse and manage files stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qfile app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on the Turbo NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Upload your photos and documents directly from mobile devices to the Turbo NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create a download link for files to share and send it via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename or delete files on the Turbo NAS, all via your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Qfile provides a simple way for downloading files from the Turbo NAS to mobile devices for offline reading.
1. Support displaying photo thumbnail. ( Firmware 3.8.2 and above support all share folder)
2. Support control playback from NAS to Apple TV. (NAS must install QAirplay QPKG)
3. Support control playback from NAS to DLNA device. (DLNA control only support QNAP Media Server on NAS firmware 4.0.0)
4. Support for file compression (zip / unzip, and for firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
5. Support for changing the download folder on an external SD card.
6. Support for sharing folders with sharing download links (firmware version 4.0 and above only.)