NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
One click freeze: the only tool for Android which allows you to disable those apps you dont need IN ONLY ONE CLICK!
To allow instantly enable/disable an application its recommended to create a widget. That way you will be able to enable/disable any application with ONLY ONE CLICK from the homescreen!!!
This app helps you disable apps, and you can easily use disabled apps too. If a app is disabled, it can not run in foreground or background, and it can not consume battery or occupy memory. If you want to use the disabled app, you can launch it easily in this app's activity. If you launch a disabled app, it will be enabled temporarily. And after you finish the launched app by pressing Back or Home, it will be disabled again after five minutes. The disabled apps can't run in background, and it will run in foreground only when you launch them. So if you want the phone runs smoothly and there are not so many background processes, this app will help you.
There are two activities in this app: disabled apps activity, management activity.
1, Disabled apps activity. Disabled apps will be shown in this activity. You can touch the app icon to launch the disabled app. And if you click the pen icon on the title，the management activity will be shown.
2, Management activity. The installed apps will be list in this activity. If select the check box, the app will be disabled.
1, This app should be authorized root permission. You'd better put it in the white list.
2, You'd better not kill the app by using task killer.
3, If you want to uninstall this app, you should enable all the disabled apps firstly.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
You don't need to go via Settings->Apps to check the Play Services version.
- Tap on the widget background to set its visibility
- Tap on the widget text to switch between colors
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
For example, you can force the PowerManager to keep the screen on or have the CPU still running in standby mode or make sure the Wifi connection keeps running at full performance.
You can use it on any android phone or tablet.
Use it to keep the screen on in full brightness or dimmed mode during movies or slideshows.
To make sure the CPU is still running in the background doing your tasks when you press the standby button.
There is a "Donate Version" available if you wish to support my work.
What are the permissions used for:
WAKE_LOCK, to obviously be allowed to aquire wakelocks
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, to start the app after device reboot
READ_PHONE_STATE, to be able to act on start/ending calls, allowing the app to aquire a lock just for the duration of the call
A few keywords to help people:
screenon,screen always on,keep awake,darken,dark3n,no sleep,nosleep,Keep on,WifiLock,Sleep Policy,WifiManager,CpuLock
App Freezer can help you to disable memory-intensive applications running in the background, help your device to save memory resources.
App Freezer only for the root device.
freeze app,disable app
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Professional, easy to use and supporting 27 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Other CM apps:
CM Browser :
You will find more ROMs available in ROM Installer than any other app on the Google Play Store. It has many of the same features that you will find in Goo Manager, ROM Manager, ZipInstaller, Flashify and other similar products.
★ Many ROMs and ZIPs to download and install for hundreds of devices
★ 1-Click install of the latest TWRP, ClockworkMod and ClockworkMod Touch Recovery
★ Backup and restore your current ROM (nandroid), kernel, and recovery
★ Install queue to flash multiple ZIP files and send commands to recovery
★ View ROM details, socialize with other users, download, and install popular ROMs
★ Built-in GooManager that has all the same features as the original app
★ Receive notifications and OTA updates for updated ROMs and recoveries
★ Flash .img files to the boot and recovery partition
★ Options to wipe data, cache, dalvik, etc.
★ Extract files and apps from nandroid backups.
With ROM installer you can always be up-to-date with your favorite ROM and recovery. Popular ROMs available for install include CyanogenMod (cyngn), Android Open Kang Project (AOKP), Paranoid Android, OMNI, Carbon, Slim, Vanir, PAC-man and others. In order for a particular ROM to be visible your device must be supported by the ROM.
ROM Installer also offers the fastest way to install the most recent recovery. All TWRP recoveries are hosted on our fast server and updated on a constant basis. No other app offers an easier way. Supported recoveries: Team Win Open Recovery (TWRP), ClockworkMod Recovery (CWMR).
ROM Installer requires superuser permission. ROM Installer does not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your device. You should always know how to restore your device and be familiar with what you are doing before proceeding to make changes to your system.
ROM Installer is free but does contain optional in-app purchases for additional features and support.
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/102939493913653266884/posts
If you have any questions or need help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating the app poorly.
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn't properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
The Pro version additionally offers:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
- PIN protection
- Per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown
The discussion and support thread can be found on XDA-Developers here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called "su binary". There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the "su binary". (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to help translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
These are completely optional and more like donations. They do not unlock any functionality.
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
My android tools :
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat
4. show the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
(P.S. the icon coms from Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan)
★Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
★Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
★Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
★Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
★Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
My android tools (Pro):
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat.
4. show/edit the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
(P.S. the icon coms from Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan)
●Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
●Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
●Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
●Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
●Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
1.You can create a shortcut in home screen and a notification in notification drawer.
Touch each one to lock the screen immediately.
2.On android 4.1 and above,you can lock the screen by dragging from the home button(in the navigation bar).
3.You can also use the widget to custom the color and transparency of the shortcut.
This app provides a convenient way to uninstall itself.
1.Just only a widget for you to transfer files without a USB cable.
2.Touch the logo of the widget will open the app named 'Logo App" that you have chosen in the setting page.(I just want you to open a file explore conveniently)
3.Touch the right part of the widget can start/stop the ftp server.
4.Touch the notification drawer can also stop it.
5.You can use the widget in the lockscreen in android 4.2+.