This app mostly works, although you do get the occasional phantom bus. I'm giving it one star because after the most recent update it won't show live tracking unless you give access to view your contacts. Totally unnecessary and sketchy practice
Okay, but has it's issues like most apps do. 4 Stars!
Poor accuracy, overly complicated.
Tickets never "stay" active, requiring effort to remember to have it ready before the bus pulls up or else you're going to hold everyone up for 10+ awkward seconds. // "Next Departure" is now too complicated, requiring extra steps and showing too much information. And it still won't read my location. No other apps have location problems.
Oh yeah, so powerful, you can't get my location. You can't plan trips, figure out routes because it wants your current location. Okay, GPS is on location settings are on, but it can't find it! So you can't search or even enter anything manually at all. But of course don't change a thing. It's just another prime example of why this egotistical socialite pretentious city sucks rotten ass!!!!!!
GPS location is on but it doesn't recognize that. Trip planner keeps error out and force close the app. These things are important use of this app so why wouldn't it work. Please fix ASAP!!! And I see I'm not the only one who haves the same issues
- Google Sign in is fixed
- Show Map button in Schedules is fixed
- Schedules/Route Map: the Printable PDF map now launches
- App will prompt to use device’s location and ask to enable it when needed to find your current location.
- Predictive Live Map pop up for vehicle: For next stop, departure time “Dep” is shown instead of arrival time “Arr”
- Trip Details of the Trip Planner, the export trip to calendar feature has been removed from the share menu.
"Count on this app to get you going through the entire system" - Washington Post