Wondering what you’re going to do after high school? Cialfo makes career discovery and college applications less stressful. Browse careers, research colleges, organize deadlines and due dates and manage your application to-do list.
Start your collegebound life by discovering colleges, including schools you’ve never heard of but will fall in love with. Answer all the questions you have about colleges, like how much financial aid do they give, how much does tuition cost, and what are your chances of getting in. Schedule meetings with your counselor, keep track of essay deadlines and ask teachers for recommendation letters that stand out from the stack.
Students can use Cialfo to:
- Filter, browse and discover colleges all over the world
- Favorite colleges and add them to your shortlist
- Receive suggestions on what to do next
- Keep track of your tasks, essay deadlines, and application due dates
- Get notified when a college comes to visit your school
Counselors can use Cialfo to:
Keep track of your upcoming meetings
View messages sent to and from students
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make college and career readiness simpler. Cialfo is available to all students and counselors attending a Cialfo partner school.