Circle Medical is a primary care clinic that connects you with a board-certified provider for same-day or next-day video appointments. More than 25,000 patients per month use Circle to establish an ongoing relationship with a trusted primary care provider for their general physical and mental health, preventive care, medications, referrals and treatment of chronic conditions, as well as any urgent issues that come up.
Currently available for video appointments in 25 states and Washington D.C.
Circle Medical accepts most PPO insurance plans. No membership fees.
In-person appointments available in CA and NY, more locations coming soon.
Circle Medical is a UCSF Health affiliate, a top-10 US hospital. What you can do:
• Full-service primary care
• Annual physicals/wellness exams
• Sleep assessments and at-home sleep studies
• Gender-affirming hormone therapy
• Chronic disease management
• Sexual health consultations and screenings
• Sickness or injury visits
• Blood tests
Insurances we accept include:
• Anthem Blue Cross
• Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Blue Shield of California
• Health Net
If you don't have insurance, video visits start at $100.
Circle Medical can sync vitals taken by your doctor with the Health app.
Disclaimer: All medical services are provided by an independent physician group.