Insurance is broken. So we’re ditching the small print, cutting out the middlemen and getting rid of the outdated systems.
- Car insurance
- Travel insurance
- Van insurance
- Learner driver insurance
It takes minutes to sign up. And once you’ve made your account, you can get insured in seconds.
- Sign up in minutes, buy in seconds
- 24/7 customer support, with a 1-minute average response time
- Buy a policy, view your documents and chat to us - all through the app
Jet-setting? With Cuvva, you can get single trip holiday insurance in the app in minutes. Plus:
- Medical cover up to £5m
- Cover for over 150 sports and activities as standard - add ski insurance in just a few taps
- Adjustable baggage and equipment cover
Temporary car insurance
Borrow a car. Share the trip. Get driving in minutes. With Cuvva, you can get fully comprehensive short-term car insurance, all managed through the app. Buy an insurance policy for hours, days, weeks - all the way up to 28 days.
Download the app and get a quote to get started.
Get short-term van insurance for as little as 1 hour, or as long as 28 days. Just enter your reg, get a quote and buy an insurance policy - all in just a few minutes.
Learner driver insurance
Practice makes perfect. If you need a little more time behind the wheel, you can get fully comprehensive provisional insurance for as little as an hour.
Pay-monthly car insurance
And we’re working on something new. Something big.
It’s car insurance. The way it should be.
Say goodbye to paying more for paying monthly. Say goodbye to sneaky fees.
We’re building a flexible, subscription-style car insurance that you can cancel at any time, with no cancellation fees and no deposit. Plus, for every month you keep it going, you’ll build up a no-claims bonus.
Interested? Download the app and join the waitlist. And you’ll be the first to know when we launch.
Here’s the need-to-know bit. We do have a few restrictions on who we can cover. Take a look before you download the app.
Temporary car and van insurance - you have to:
- Have a GB driving licence from the DVLA
-Be at least 19 - and if you’re younger than 21, you have to have held your licence for at least a year, with no at-fault (or joint-fault) claims on your insurance
-Be under 65-
-Have a vehicle less than 20 years old
There are also restrictions on car insurance groups. Essentially, the more valuable the car, the longer you have to have been driving.
Learner driver insurance - you have to:
- Be at least 17, and under 55
- Have a provisional licence
- Be with a supervisor (they need to be older than 21, with at least 3 years’ driving experience)
Travel insurance - you have to:
- Be aged 16-55, if you’re the main policyholder (if you’re not, you can still be added to someone else’s policy)
- Meet the medical requirements (you can get a full list in the app)
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you. Our customer support team is available all day, every day.
Cuvva is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA reference number is 690273. You can check our details on register.fca.org.uk.