Now you can synchronize from, to and between over 100+ different services! And that’s not all, the app also includes the most complete file manager you have ever seen.
How to setup synchronizing:
1. Add the required remote accounts inside the app
2. Add a Sync profile and set the left side and right side
3. Customize all the settings, save and run!
- Synchronize from, to AND between over 100+ different clouds
- Define include/exclude/start/stop/condition/notification rules for sync profile
- Built-in advanced file manager
- Use the PHP Script to manage files / MySQL manager / server 2 server support
- One way or two way synchronization
- Tasker / Locale / Llama plugin (action, condition AND event plugins)
- Way more!
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
File Manager features
- On tablet or HD screen you can have multiple File Manager fragments
- When you edit a file and save it, it will be automatically uploaded
- Create multiple File Manager sessions to get started right away!
- Add multiple File Managers to a single fragment!
- Copy, paste, cut, move, copy, etc
- Send, Share, Email
- Zip or Unzip files (compress / decompress)
- Rename, properties, open, open as, edit, edit as
- Hidden files, select multiple, sort, server status, manual change dir
- Way more!
★★Most complete synchronize app!★★
- SSH Client
- Terminal / Shell
- Root Explorer
- Email Client (POP3/IMAP)
- FTP Client / FTP FXP Client
- FTPES Client (SSL/TLS explicit)
- FTPS Client (SSL/TLS implicit)
- Gopher Client
- NFS Client
- OpenStack Object Storage Swift Client
- PHP Client Script
- PHP MySQL Client Script
- S3 Client
- SCP Client (Secure Copy Protocol)
- SFTP Client (SSH File Transfer)
- SMB Client / Samba Client / CIFS Client / Windows Share Client
- Styx Client
- TFTP Client (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- WebDAV Client (HTTP/HTTPS)
Cloud services supported
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Government
- Aruba Cloud
- Avira Secure Backup
- Billion Uploads
- Cloud Harddrive
- Constant Cloud
- Dump Truck
- Dunkel Cloud Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Enter Cloud Suite
- EVault LTS2
- Folio Cloud
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Sites
- Google Storage
- GreenQloud Storage Qloud
- Hightail / YouSendIt
- Hitachi Content Platform
- Host Europe
- Internap Aigfiles
- Iozeta Livedrive
- Jungle Disk
- Memset Memstor
- MEO Cloud
- MySQL Backup (PHP)
- Nifty Cloud
- OneDrive / SkyDrive
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- Oxygen Cloud
- Seeweb Cloud
- Storage Made Easy
- Synology File Station
- Trend Micro SafeSync
- Ubuntu One
- Varsity Cloud
- Yandex Disk
- Zimbra Briefcase
* only for cloud paid plans
** read only
synchronize, sync, syncing, folder sync, foldersync, dropbox sync, google sync, sync device, sync folders, sme, dropsync
What are the permissions for?
- SMS: start/stop profiles and/or send notifications
- INTERNET: the remote accounts (FTP, etc)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
Our design ideas on how to develop best file manager for Android:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card( for some device running on Android 4.4 Kitkat) and Phone Internal Storage on your start page. Access to USB Drive via OTG (only some device available)
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client,
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone.
● Cloud Storage - Access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, Yandex, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more
● Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities
● App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app
● Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR even encrypted RAR files
● Thumbnails - view thumbnails
● Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
● Quick Connect allows you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
This application utilizes specific software (Jakarta Commons.net) for performing a handful of functions. This library is used as is, without modification and every effort has been made to adhere to the Apache 2.0 license -- located here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
★ truly two-way sync between mobile device & destination drives
★ easy to create multiple sync profiles, just a few steps
★ each sync profile can select multiple local folders in the mobile device
★ can sync multiple profiles simultaneously (Sync to network neighborhood/Samba/Dropbox/Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive)
★ support NFC token, just tap the NFC token to your smart phone / tablet (with NFC), auto sync the profile setup in the NFC token
★ each NFC token can setup for different profile
★ can customize the profile color & take photo for the NFC token
★ support bi-direction sync or one-way sync (mobile device to cloud only)
★ support large file transmission
★ can switch user account for cloud drives or sharing computer (network neighborhood/Samba/Dropbox/Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive)
★ no ads
The simplest way to sync your contacts with high resolution Facebook profile pictures and images! Completely free!
This app will download your friends profile pictures and set them to your local phone contacts.
3 easy steps:
1. Connect with Facebook
2. Select which pictures should be synced (if possible, pictures will have been automatically matched)
3. Press "Sync Pictures"
And watch the pictures sync!
Soruce can be found here: https://github.com/heinrisch/Contact-Picture-Sync
This app uses:
This app will download and apply the highest possible resolution picture to your contacts. The final contact picture resolution is determined by the picture that the Facebook users supplies and the restrictions in Android. If the pictures displayed during syncing look better than the resolution in the contacts, it's because of the limitation in Android.
If you are having trouble with this app, for example, if it's not syncing all contacts, please send me an mail and I will try to fix the problem.
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint. In paid version even smaller - less 100Kb.
Automatic sync works only for rooted devices!
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
In free version background sync feature is time limited.
AVG Vault is an advanced mobile security app for hiding, encrypting, storing and syncing your most private data.
Do you have pictures that you don’t want others to see or want to hide and keep secret? Copies of IDs or credit cards that you want to protect? Passwords that you want to remember? AVG Vault lets you easily and quickly secure your most personal digital valuables, like credit card details, PIN codes, official IDs, pictures, secret notes and files and store them on your mobile device as well as sync them with either Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. To properly encrypt your private records & files and protect them, we use a double layer of protection with the aid of advanced encryption - used by governments, banks and financial institutions, coupled with an AVG MyAccount.
Store private data locally on your device
AVG Vault lets you hide and store your most private or secret digital valuables on your device. Whether you have pictures to keep private, credit card details or personal IDs to protect or a whole host of other files, you can lock them where only you can access them.
Multiple Storage Options
Your AVG Vault is set up to take a whole range of files including:
• Credit Card details
• Official IDs
• Login credentials
• Notes and files
• Pictures and photos
Choose an easy to identify icon for each item so you can find it easily.
Advanced security for your private stuff
We take security seriously, so anything you put in your AVG Vault is secured using a double layer of security and safety. Firstly – we used the latest advanced encryption along with your own personal PIN code (password) that is not stored anywhere - even AVG doesn’t know your password! And secondly, it’s backed up with your own personal AVG MyAccount.
Uses AES-256 (Advanced Encryption Standard) used by banks, the US government and adopted widely across the world.
PIN Code (Password) Based on Encryption Key
You choose a 4-6 character PIN code (password) when you set it up. Make sure you choose one you can remember – our security is so tight that if you forget it, not even we can retrieve it for you.
Idle Time Lock
The app will lock itself after a period of idle time which you can choose.
Attempted Access Notification
If anyone tries to access your account, it will lock and will even take a picture of the person if they’ve tried to access your AVG Vault 3 times and secretly send it to your email account.
Sync with Google Drive or Dropbox
Got a Dropbox or Google Drive account? Simply sync the stuff you put in your AVG Vault with those accounts so you can keep an encrypted copy in the cloud.
Store your stuff in your Google Drive or Dropbox account. Because of the added layer of encrypted security and safety, your digital valuables are not directly accessible through them but you can always access them with AVG Vault in case you lose your device and need to restore your encrypted synced stuff onto a new device.
Quick to set up, easy to use
An easy set-up flow gets you quickly registered and set up with your chosen PIN code (password) so you can easily start adding items. Accessing your stored items is just as easy.
Easy to use icons
Choose from a range of icons or even your own photos to easily and quickly identify your private or secret digital valuables.
Want to hide, store and lock your private or secret digital valuables on your device?
Get yourself an AVG Vault today and start protecting your stuff!
Download for FREE now!
Google Drive™ is a trademark of Google Inc. in US and/or other countries.
Dropbox and the Dropbox logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.
EZ Screen Off offers [Screen Off] and [Screen Off & Battery Save] functions for utilize it more easily. Without the hardware key, you can turn off the screen more conveniently.
You can also use widgets on home screen.
Thank you for using.
You need to deactivate from device administrators for uninstall this application. Of course, this application provides the ability to easily uninstall and rest assured that there is no problem with.
- Save and connect to multiple SharePoint sites and contact lists;
- Works with SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 (not with SharePoint 2010);
- Works with SharePoint sites in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Estonian.
Contact us to send us feedback and new feature requests at email@example.com
* I'm getting an error while trying to sync my contacts. What should I do?
- Please double check that you have written the Server Name and List Name correctly and try again. This is the most common reason for problems with syncing.
- Check that you have internet connection.
- Is your site running on SharePoint 2010? Currently our app works only with SharePoint 2013 sites.
- Is your site in a language that is not yet supported? (see above for list of supported languages and below for requesting new language support)
- Still having problems? Please send us the description of the problem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* My SharePoint site is in the language you don't support. Can you add it?
- We regularly add new languages. Please send us request for your language to email@example.com.
Scatter syncs data directly between your devices and your PC using the local WiFi connection if possible without taking a detour through the cloud. The data is stored on your devices, so you have fast access even when on the go with a poor Internet connection.
Scatter stores data only on your selected devices and your PC. It uses encrypted communication to sync the data.
Easy to use
Scatter makes it easy to keep your data in sync on your devices: Photos, videos, hyperlinks, text-snippets or any other documents are captured while using your devices and synced automatically across all of them and to your PC.
If you want to sync data between your device and your PC you also need Scatter for Windows:
Simply connect both your computer and smartphone to the same network and you are ready to go!
If you are having issues in connecting, kindly contact support for assistance, reasons for not being able to connect is:
1. Router is not allowing the request to pass through.
2. Your computer is not set to be visible on the network.
3. Firewall not allowing the windows app to connect to local network.
4. Anti-virus program might be blocking the windows application.
Available in the 13 languages:
7. Chinese (Simplified)
8. Chinese (Traditional)
This app requires a windows software to be installed. Please Check links below for download link:
Official website: http://droidmanager.co/more-products.html
Official Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105187170440188116100
Official Xda-Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2673541
This permission is needed so the app can save received files to your phone memory.
2. Wi-Fi connection information
This permission is needed so that the app can scan your network and automatically find your computer.
3. View network connections & Full network access:
This permission is required to able to send and receive files via wifi.
4. Prevent device from sleeping:
This permission is required so the send and receive process continues if your android smartphone screen is turned off.
5. Modify system settings:
This permission while testing this app, might remove it in future updates after making sure it is not being used.
6. Control vibration:
This permission is needed so the app can vibrate your phone when a send or receive process is completed.
Automatically backup all photos and videos in your device to your Box account!
- See the progress of current upload
- See a list with files waiting to be uploaded
- Remove any file from upload list
- Choose name of backup folder
- Upload only when the device is charging
- Upload using Wi-Fi or data over mobile network
- Upload using only Wi-Fi
- Cancel current upload
- Enable/Disable uploads
- Send only camera photos (default) or all images on device.
- Send only camera videos (default) or all videos.
- Show progress and upload status notifications
**Requires a Box account to sign-in!**
**If you are not registered yet, go to https://www.box.com/signup/personal/ OR download the official Box app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.box.android to sign up**
Box™ is an online file sharing and Cloud content management service.
Read more about Box on https://www.box.com/personal/