Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
Now you can synchronize from, to and between over 100+ different clouds! And that’s not all, the app also includes the most complete file manager, with multi cloud support, you have ever seen.
How to setup synchronizing:
1. Add the required remote accounts inside the app
2. Add a Sync profile and set the left side and right side
3. Customize all the settings, save and run!
- Synchronize from, to AND between over 100+ different clouds
- Define include/exclude/start/stop/condition/notification rules
- Built-in advanced file manager
- Use the PHP Script / MySQL manager / server 2 server support
- One way or two way synchronization
- Tasker / Locale / Llama plugin (action, condition AND event plugins)
- Way more!
File Manager features
- On tablet / HD screen use multiple File Manager fragments
- Auto upload an edited file
- Create multiple File Manager sessions
- Copy, paste, cut, move, copy, etc
- Send, Share, Email
- Zip / Unzip files (compress / decompress)
- Rename, properties, open, open as, edit, edit as
- Hidden files, select multiple, sort, server status, manual change dir
- Way more!
★★Most complete sync app!★★
- SSH Client
- Terminal / Shell
- Root Explorer
- Android 5.0+ (Lollipop) sdcard write support
- Email Client (POP3/IMAP)
- FTP Client / FTP FXP Client
- FTPES Client (SSL/TLS explicit)
- FTPS Client (SSL/TLS implicit)
- Gopher Client
- NFS Client
- OpenStack Object Storage Swift Client
- PHP Client Script
- PHP MySQL Client Script
- S3 Client
- SCP Client (Secure Copy Protocol)
- SFTP Client (SSH File Transfer)
- SMB Client / Samba Client / CIFS Client / Windows Share Client
- Styx Client
- TFTP Client (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- WebDAV Client (HTTP/HTTPS)
Cloud services supported
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Government
- Aruba Cloud
- Avira Secure Backup
- Billion Uploads
- Cloud Harddrive
- Constant Cloud
- Dump Truck
- Dunkel Cloud Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Enter Cloud Suite
- EVault LTS2
- GMX Mediacenter
- Folio Cloud
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Sites
- Google Storage
- GreenQloud Storage Qloud
- Hightail / YouSendIt
- Hitachi Content Platform
- Host Europe
- Internap Aigfiles
- Iozeta Livedrive
- Jungle Disk
- Memset Memstor
- MEO Cloud
- MySQL Backup (PHP)
- Nifty Cloud
- OneDrive / SkyDrive
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- Oxygen Cloud
- Seeweb Cloud
- Storage Made Easy
- Synology File Station
- Trend Micro SafeSync
- Ubuntu One
- Varsity Cloud
- Yandex Disk
- Zimbra Briefcase
* only for cloud paid plans
** read only
What are the permissions for?
- SMS: start/stop profiles and/or send notifications
- INTERNET: the remote accounts (FTP, etc)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
Simply connect both your computer and smartphone to the same network and you are ready to go!
If you are having issues in connecting, kindly contact support for assistance, reasons for not being able to connect is:
1. Router is not allowing the request to pass through.
2. Your computer is not set to be visible on the network.
3. Firewall not allowing the windows app to connect to local network.
4. Anti-virus program might be blocking the windows application.
Available in the 13 languages:
7. Chinese (Simplified)
8. Chinese (Traditional)
This app requires a windows software to be installed. Please Check links below for download link:
Official website: http://droidmanager.co/more-products.html
Official Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105187170440188116100
Official Xda-Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2673541
This permission is needed so the app can save received files to your phone memory.
2. Wi-Fi connection information
This permission is needed so that the app can scan your network and automatically find your computer.
3. View network connections & Full network access:
This permission is required to able to send and receive files via wifi.
4. Prevent device from sleeping:
This permission is required so the send and receive process continues if your android smartphone screen is turned off.
5. Modify system settings:
This permission while testing this app, might remove it in future updates after making sure it is not being used.
6. Control vibration:
This permission is needed so the app can vibrate your phone when a send or receive process is completed.
The sync notification service provides feedback about which accounts are actively syncing whether caused by Synker or some other mechanism.
The Accounts and Sync Inspector provides additional information about the accounts on your Android device and their auto-sync properties and sync settings. The inspector overview screen will allow you to toggle the state of the Android global auto-sync setting, force sync all accounts, cancel all pending/active syncs, and display a list of all sync-able accounts available on the device including non-user facing sync adapters. The inspector account detail page provides detailed information about an individual account including some interesting statistics such as total number of sync attempts per sync source, last successful sync time, last sync failure time, last sync failure message, and initial failure time. Also, the inspector account detail page will allow you to toggle the state of the Android auto-sync setting for the specific account/authority, force sync the account, cancel any active/pending syncs on that account, and edit the auto-sync period.
Check out the Synker FAQ.
Our YouTube channel with videos including Tasker and Synker as a plug-in.
Join the Synker beta tester community, for the latest and greatest!
Force Close on Vizio VTAB1008
Main intention is to save battery life. You can disabled the automatic synchronization settings (which are constantly checking for new incoming email and lower your battery lifetime), and your mail will be checked at a user given time.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
App can be used for Personal or Business HXDrive solutions. If you are not HXDrive user, you can register your account with 5 GB of cloud storage for free !
The app works with a Windows counterpart Outlook-Android Sync software. The PC version is free to try for 30 days without any limitations or obligations and can be downloaded from our web site at http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/. Full Windows version costs $29.95, Android version is always free.
- Offers complete bi-directional or single direction fast and safe synchronization of your data through a user-friendly wizard
- Secure and direct sync (no cloud required) over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
- Conveniently synchronizes with native Android Calendar and Contacts apps eliminating the need to use any third-party solutions
- Full mirroring (including colors) of Outlook categories with Android Calendars and Contact groups
- Ability to choose which Android account to synchronize Outlook data with
- Supports MS Outlook and Exchange Server 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
If you have any questions or face any problem with the app, please either drop a message in our Support Forum (http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/forum/) or contact us at email@example.com.
Permissions explanation: Application needs access to your calendars, contacts and Wi-Fi to be able to synchronize with Windows computer.
If you disable Wi-Fi-sleep, "Wi-Fi sync Screen" will be helpful to save the battery.
Don't make "Wi-Fi sync Screen" coexist with the other applications that modify Wi-Fi configuration automatically.
Enduser lisence agreement (EULA)
This tool is very useful in case you want to backup any your folders/files from SD card of your device to the cloud or if you want your music folder to be automatically downloaded to your device from the cloud.
- automatic or manual synchronization
- download only, upload only or full synchronization
- manual limits for files size and amount of traffic
- security PIN code to lock the app
- using Wi-Fi, 3G or both for synchronization
- light and dark themes
- automatic detection of NS Wallet backup folder on first start
- no limits on quantity of synchronization tasks
- no ads and information blocks
Scatter syncs data directly between your devices and your PC using the local WiFi connection if possible without taking a detour through the cloud. The data is stored on your devices, so you have fast access even when on the go with a poor Internet connection.
Scatter stores data only on your selected devices and your PC. It uses encrypted communication to sync the data.
Easy to use
Scatter makes it easy to keep your data in sync on your devices: Photos, videos, hyperlinks, text-snippets or any other documents are captured while using your devices and synced automatically across all of them and to your PC.
If you want to sync data between your device and your PC you also need Scatter for Windows:
Wifi Dropbox (SyncBox) is a sync application, similar to Dropbox, but it uses WiFi to transfer data, so there's no unnecessary 3G data traffic, thus it's faster, and more reliable. The files ARE NOT copied to any cloud storage, so the data only goes from the Phone to the PC or vice-versa. This is the easiest way to share your data between your PC and your Android device. It is designed to easily copy your music, pictures, videos, or any other file onto the phone, or VICE-VERSA. The transfer can run completely in the background if you want, and you can open your files immediately with the built-in file browser. The software comes with a nice widget. If you want to start the app, connect to the PC, and sync, you just click the widget and it all does the job at once.
For example: you sync your Phone's camera folder to your PC's Pictures folder. If you take a picture with the phone, that picture is going to be automatically copied to your PC.
This app, SyncBox Pro, is ad-free, fast, and you can enjoy all options in the program. The client is free, but in order to make this app work, you have to download the server version for $1.99. You can download the server version here: http://egeszsegtars.hu/syncbox/ipn.php?buy
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Makes sure that your PC and your Android device are in the same WIFI network
2. Start Nero MediaHome on your PC
3. Start Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync on your Android device and turn the switch on
Your device will now show up in Nero MediaHome and you will be able to import media to your PC by selecting files and hitting the import button. You also will be able to transfer music, photos and videos from Nero MediaHome to the device via drag & drop.
You need to have Nero MediaHome running on your PC or laptop to use this app. Please ensure that you updated it to version 1.26.5300 or higher for a truly unlimited syncing experience. You can also download the latest version for free from http://www.nero.com/redir.php?id=11813.