Patient IO I really like its ease of use and how it keeps improving and being tailored to the client's needs in what the organization/staff need to track on the end-user (aka the patient). If all doctors' apps could be as easy and non- overwhelming in all the info they expect the patient to enter... And still continuing to love it, I just wish all my different docs that follow me with massive portals, some with inaccurate information, some with weird information that can't be changed.... this is my reasoning why this portal is so great, you can show your doc compliancy or they can determine what to do...and since I had emergency surgery 28 Sep with minor complications (and have basically been on my back for most part) have played around with the updated features. ... added pic, etc. and it all works great. Keep up the great work Patient IO! Love you guys! --Everybody else, my apologies for TMI, stay healthy & strong!
• New! Nurses and caretakers can now see alerts in the app!
• Improved! Updated profile screens for patients and care team members!
• New! Customer satisfaction surveys!
• Improved! Messages that are URLs will show content previews!
• Fixed! Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.