Save and invest effortlessly. Signup in minutes and we'll do the rest, we’ve got your back!
FirstStep assists you save and invest any amount of money into a diversified portfolio aligned to your cause or world view. Save for your goals and get smarter with money without even knowing it.
- Open an account in minutes
- Only $1 for first investment
- Invest in themes aligned to your world view
- Automatically invest spare change from everyday purchases
- Set recurring deposits as low as $5
- Check your account value from anywhere in the world
- Withdraw to your bank account at any time
- Set financial goals
- Automatic spend categorisation (Beta)
- Handy budget breakdowns
- Timely investment notifications
- Fast and friendly support via chat
- Tips and tricks to help you become a pro with money
EXPERT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- through a safe and secure platform
- 256-bit encryption to keep your information safe and secure
- automatic portfolio rebalancing
- automatic dividend re-investment
- diversified portfolio across hundreds of Australian and international companies, corporate and government bonds
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Age
- Startup Daily
Cheap as chips! FirstStep costs $1.25 per month if your investment account is less then $5,500. After $5,500 it switches to 0.275% per year. At a balance of $5,500, that's $15 per year... almost 1 month of Netflix or about 4 coffees.
This app is operated by FirstStep Investments Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 612 834 947) - Authorised Representative of AFSL 239180. EQT Responsible Entity Service Ltd is the responsible entity of the FirstStep Fund (ARSN 616 173 865) and is owned by EQT Holdings Limited which is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX code EQT). FirstStep Investments Australia Pty Ltd is a corporate authorised representative of Primestock Securities Ltd which has Australian business number 67 089 676 068 and holds Australian financial service licence 239 180. Australian Executor Trustees is the independent custodian and holds your investments so they are safe. For more than 130 years, they have been helping Australians build, manage, protect and transfer their wealth to give them peace of mind about their financial future.
Any information contained on this page is general information only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should not rely on any information contained in this page and before making any investment decision, we recommend that you consider the appropriateness of its content having regard to your needs and financial situation. You should consider seeking appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice prior to making any decision. The relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) should also be obtained and considered before making a decision about any financial product.