Control helps you grow your business by providing you insightful analytics for Stripe, PayPal, Square, and iOS in-app subscriptions. Get all the data you need in one dashboard and focus your time on building and running your company.
How Does Control Work?
Once you’ve connected your payment platform (Stripe, PayPal, Square, iTunes Connect, etc.) to Control with a few taps — no coding required — you will be able to access some insightful features that include:
- See all your key performance metrics in real-time, no matter where you are.
- Key metrics include revenue, monthly recurring revenue, customer lifetime value, average order value, customer churn, and more.
- Compare different time frames and payment platforms to see what is impacting the growth of your business.
- Receive real-time alerts on all your charges activity to spot high-value sales or suspicious activities.
- Get notified immediately to enhance fraud prevention.
- Stay up-to-date on all your customers’ billing activity.
- Get a list of all your customers to easily learn about and contact them.
- Compare the transaction volume against the actual payout, which helps with reconciliation.
Additional Features for Stripe Merchants
5. Customer Details
- Update your customer details on the spot: credit card information, add plans, and coupons, and more.
- Take in-person payments with Stripe anywhere, right from your smartphone.
- Send receipts directly from your mobile device to let customers know of charges, to prevent chargebacks, and to help keep a record of transactions.
- Retry failed charges to prevent revenue loss.
7. Stripe Notifications
- Get notified of charges flagged or blocked by Stripe Radar so you can take action immediately.
- Never miss a payout from Stripe with Transfer notifications.
- Add, edit, and delete plans to help you manage your recurring subscriptions.
Simple Pricing For Your Growing Business
Start your 14-day free trial with access to all the Pro features of the Android and Web apps.
Access all Mobile Pro features after the 14-day free trial for $19.99 monthly or $89.99 annually.
Subscription prices may differ depending on location. Subscriptions will be charged to your Google Play account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. Your subscription can be managed in the settings for your Google Play account.