“Haptik is the one app every Indian must have on their phone” - The Times of India, NDTV, Economic Times, Business Standard, and many more.
People love Haptik. Why? Because it is the easiest way to get things done. Voted as one of the Top 25 mobile companies in the world, Haptik is Made in India for India.
Haptik is a 24x7 Chat based Personal Assistant to set reminders, book flights, trains, cabs, pay your bills and find anything nearby. It’s a one stop shop for all your needs, and eliminates the need to have multiple apps for every little task.
With Haptik, you get:
- Cheapest Flight Guaranteed: Find the cheapest flights possible through multiple cashback offers across airlines.
- Compare Uber & Ola instantly and book cabs without any hassle.
- Wake up calls, Reminders to drink water, Exercise reminders, Medicine reminders etc.
- The easiest and fastest way to Web Check In.
- Find Nearby places: ATMs, Free WiFi spots, chemists, bus stops, railway stations, petrol pumps and more.
- Recharge your mobile phone, pay your phone postpaid bills.
- Pay your Electricity & DTH bills.
- Make better financial decisions and get expert advice about insurance, loans and investment plans.
- Get motivational quotes, rib-tickling jokes, daily horoscopes and fun quizzes to liven up your day
and a whole lot more!
To enable these services, Haptik has partnered up with various category leaders including GoIbibo, Uber, Ola, Mobikwik, Freecharge, Coupondunia and more!
Our word is dependable, our service is unmatched. Often, you need a helping hand, a slight assistance. An Alfred to your Batman, a Jarvis to your Ironman, and when it comes down to tasks that need to be managed, with Haptik, you can consider them done. If the task is something that only you can do, then we will motivate and inspire you to get it done with our motivational quotes. Haptik is your very own task manager, the android assistant that you've always wanted.
Follow us and stay updated with our latest improvements and exciting offers:
P.S. Haptik comes from the word “Haptic” which is the study of non-verbal communication. Haptic is any form of interaction involving touch.