Hiiya is a networking app for events.
We are the event networking platform at meetings and events, for our users to easily expand their network through connecting and making introductions, before, during and after the event. We understand that a strong, professional network is only as good as those who build and reinforce it, and we want to provide the tool for users to do just that.
Want to know who's at the event? With Hiiya, you can see who’s nearby and search for event attendees based on their proximity to you.
1. Build a profile (sign up with either email, Facebook or LinkedIn accounts). Think of your profile as the business card to the world. Your personal branding.
2. Say hi, introduce yourself and tap the Let’s Connect button. Search who's around.
3. Send a message with your new connection and set up a time to meet up
4. If you know someone in your network who you want to make an introduction to, it’s easy on Hiiya. Make referring a friend easier.
Get up and Go out meet people
1. Your professional profile is your business. Go out, connect and meet people.
2. You’re at an event and want to see who’s at the same event. Discover who’s at the event, say hi and introduce yourself and connect.
3. At specific events and conferences you could be looking for talent, professional help, or a specific product and service. Browse for what you’re looking for.
4. You’re looking for opportunities, whether work or investment. Be clear on your profile what your intentions are to meet people.
5. You’ve travelled overseas to a conference or event and want to meet people. Find likeminded people, connect with them, and create your own after party after the conference.
Tap and Connect
Introduce through your Connections, is easier than ever.
Chat and build networking Groups
Our mission is to make networking better and business referrals easier. We not only want to facilitate the meetup but promote serendipity.
So, at your next event throw away your business cards and use Hiiya, connect with event attendees and make introductions easier.