** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
There are many apps that save battery or increase performance, however Root Booster uses the most proven settings to achive the best results. You can easily apply these settings with preset modes which ensure speed boost, battery boost or stability boost. These modes are achieved by applying appropriate settings to the main phone components. Here are some explanations for what particullary Root Booster does to your CPU, RAM and Android OS system.
Hibernation (Android OS optimizer)
Each Android application can have one or multiple services. They run in the background and usually perform some kind of task. Many people think that when they kill an application, it completely stops draining your battery and computing power, but that's not true. Application still have servicies that are running after killing and still drains battery and comuting power. On the other hand, if you hibernate an application it stop it\'s servicies and application does not drain battery and CPU computing power anymore. Hibernation is gently and efficient way to save your battery and increase performance.
Root Booster will find battery draining and performance demanding applications and auto hibernates them.
CPU (processor governor control)
A governor is a driver for the regulation of CPU frequency. Governor decides how fast and when will be achieved maximal or minimal CPU frequency. Setting apropriate governor makes your device more battery saving, fast or even more stable. However, deciding which governor is suitable is a little bit tricky.
Root Booster can decide which governor you should use and automatically applies the most suitable governor for the selected mode.
RAM (memory manager)
Each application uses VM heap for it 's data and work. The main reason to change the VM heap size is stability improvement. Many big applications need a big amount of memory (VM heap) for their work. If the VM heap size is smaller than the requested memory, it causes an application crash (Out of memory error). Setting heap size is hard task and there is no manual to set up for better performance. Better performance can be only achieved by testing.
Root boster will test your RAM and sets up your VM heap size for better stability and performance.
Note: Root Booster is designed to work only with rooted devices
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS (Version 2) Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham, UK. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia and was released in August 2012. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
Retailers, crooks, the government, and others shady individuals are tracking your movements. Even when your Wi-Fi is turned off, your phone may be broadcasting information to whomever is in range which can be used both to track repeated visits to as well as your exact movements in an area under surveillance.
It's not a big step to couple this to personal information - a retailer for example, could track your trip to the register and correlate with your payment information. Now the tracking hardware and software vendors, the store (or chain) owner, their business partners, they can now all track where you are every time you come into range of one of their systems, and fully profile who you are, what you do, your financials, and your daily patterns!
That is just one example, but there are many uses for tracking you. Make no mistake, this is happening in the real world today.
One solution is shutting off Wi-Fi completely (including the background network scanning, a setting most people don't know about), but you would lose benefits like automatically connecting to known Wi-Fi networks and improved location awareness for your apps. It also does nothing to help the situation for others.
Pry-Fi will prevent your device from announcing all the networks it knows to the outside world, but it will still allow background scanning and automatically connecting to Wi-Fi networks. While you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network, the MAC address will constantly be pseudo-randomized, following a pattern that still makes the trackers think you are a real person, but they will not encounter your MAC address again. This will slowly poison their tracking database with useless information.
When you do connect to a Wi-Fi network, unless you specify otherwise, your MAC address will also be randomized - the same MAC address will not be used the next time you connect to this or any other network.
Though of course the companies involved with these trackers claim they wouldn't use the data maliciously, the possibility is there, and we all know that if something can be abused, ultimately it will be. There do not appear to be any laws against these practices yet, nor is it likely Wi-Fi will be redesigned any time soon to get rid of the information leaks.
But we can make an effort to reduce the usefulness of the tracking data for the exploiters. Pry-Fi comes with a War mode, which when enabled tries to make your Android device appear like dozens of people. Just wandering around an area under Wi-Fi location surveillance for a few minutes can ruin the tracking data for the period of your stay.
Proof of Concept
This is proof-of-concept code, and how for it will go in the future depends on interest and how well it works. It has been tested on several devices and seems to work, but it is very young still. The magic the app does to achieve its purpose is ever subject to changing Android security policies and OEM customizations, so even though it works now, there really is no saying if it will still be possible in future firmwares.
Of course you should also keep in mind that tracking can be done in many ways, and these W-Fi signals are far from the only method in use.
Further details, device compatibility information, FAQ, discussion, etc is all available on XDA-Developers.com here:
Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware flasher of choice. Just throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
- LTE SM-G900F
- Oceania SM-G900I
- Korea SM-G900L
- Americas SM-G900M
- Sprint SM-G900P
- USCC SM-G900R4
- TMOUS SM-G900T
- Metro SM-G900T1
- Canadia SM-G900W8
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/13
- LTE GT-N5120
Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/13
- LTE GT-N8020
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L/10
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800/10
- Tab 10.1" GT-P750/10
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100/10/13
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100/10/13
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
Discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
Device Control does NOT root your device! It requires a rooted device.
To root your device, do a google search.
This application comes without warranty, only use it if you are 100% sure what you are doing!
I am NOT responsible for any damage to your device that may occur.
Improper use can make the system unstable, so please inform yourself if you are unsure about a certain feature!
This app is open source
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
With Device Control you can tweak and edit:
[+] Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, ...
[+] CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, ...
[+] GPU frequencies, governors, ...
[+] Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues ...
[+] Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor:
[+] Your cpu and battery temperature
[+] Time in state of your cpu
[+] Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like:
[+] Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions ...)
[*] Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu's frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
[+] Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, ...)
[+] Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, ...)
[+] Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device's sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
[+] App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
Device Control is 100% ad free and will always be.
No need to spend money, you get every feature without paying or donating.
Device Control is in active development, if you like to contribute to the development or just buy me a beer, you can donate via in app purchases!
Donations are not required but highly appreciated!
Explanation of permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
CLEAR_APP_CACHE: To clear the app cache via the app manager
GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
READ_PHONE_STATE: To get device informations
DELETE_CACHE_FILES, DELETE_PACKAGES, REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by NamelessRom to execute some actions without using superuser / root rights. These permissions are not granted on other roms as the app signature does not match.
We are looking for translators and would really appreciate if you could help us out!
(choose your language and go to "packages/apps/DeviceControl")
☆Over 18 million users, 31+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS ;-)
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
Here's the older TB demo video:
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• "Accounts" is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid "modified" TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.
This application provides even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator, superuser, or su) access. The application provides a very simple user interface that easily notifies the user whether or not they have properly setup root (superuser) access.
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
This application will test the device for root (superuser) access using a very simple, quick, and reliable method that has been successful for over 10 million Android devices. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root (superuser) access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. In addition, Root Checker will verify that the su binary is properly functioning in granting root (superuser) access.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring, and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands through the su binary with root access.
If the Superuser management applications (SuperSU, Superuser, etc.) are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for and confirm root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me, tweet me, contact me on my web site - https://joeykrim.com/contact, IRC, or on the forums (XDA, RootzWiki, SDX, etc.) with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some features of free version of XBooster:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to kill system apps to make more free RAM.
* Option for video/gaming graphics enhancement.
Upgrade to pro version to get all the features.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram booster, memory booster, game booster, high booster, memory optimizer, best ram manager
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn't properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
The Pro version additionally offers:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
- PIN protection
- Per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown
The discussion and support thread can be found on XDA-Developers here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called "su binary". There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the "su binary". (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to help translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
These are completely optional and more like donations. They do not unlock any functionality.
Note: uninstall system app need root permission, and we do not provide root method.
Compare to other similar products, System app remover:
• Safe, we filter out all apps that may cause unstable after uninstalled, and had tested hundreds of devices, so you can use it safely, but we can not make sure 100% safe because of manufacturers may customized too much, also, we backup all app you uninstalled automatic, so you can restore them in Recycle Bin whenever you need;
• Clear, we classify all system app as [Could remove], [Should keep], [Key module], so you can choose what app to uninstall clearly;
• Easy, we provide you a way to uninstall multi app in one time, make you easy to go;
• Small, we release all memory allocated while app exit, and may the smallest app;
[move to sdcard]
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Scan all APKs in SD card
• Install APK
• Search APK
• Batch rename APK's filename
• Batch Move APKs to directory
• Search and delete all duplicate APKs in one click
• User can custom [time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show apk details: size, package, apk path.
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Uninstall multi-app in one click.
• Backup & restore apps.
• Scan all apks in sdcard.
• Search apps in local, in market and in website.
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list;
• User app backup directory can be configured in settings;
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If the Ads annoy you, you can remove it from settings, just one click.
We never say we are the best, but we will try our best to make it better, any comments or suggestions will be nice, please let me know via feedback in our app.
Be safe and backup everything either to local storage or cloud storage with automatic syncing!
If you don't know where to get your recovery files, just download directly from this app!
1 - Flash boot and recovery .img without even needing to go to recovery.
2 - Flash zip files. Option to wipe cache, dalvik and data when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
3 - Download and flash CWM, Philz, TWRP, Gapps, Franco Kernel, Stock Nexus Kernel (premium), and Stock Nexus Recovery (premium).
4 - Automatic Loki Patch when needed.
5 - Full nandroid backups/restores when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
6 - Backup/Restore kernel and recovery using Sdcard or cloud (Dropbox, Box (premium) or Google Drive (premium)).
7 - Automatic cloud synchronisation of backups between devices and desktops.
8 - Keep track of recently flashed items.
9 - Flash multiple files and build your flash queue.
11 - Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer or Email app? No biggie, that also works together with Flashify.
This app is free but has a limit of 3 flashes per day. You can unlock the limit with a quick in-app payment.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Note: App and binary will have different versions. The app is updated more often than the binary is.
This app cannot be uninstalled if it was installed with your ROM or root. If there is no uninstall option, it's because you placed it in /system/app, not me. It is impossible for an app to be installed in /system/app by the Play store. In fact, the entire /system partition is read only at runtime. The only way for an app to be placed in /system/app is via a rooting process (which usually installs Superuser), or by remounting the system partition as read/write and manually putting it there.
Permissions requested are for:
Internet - updating the binary
External storage - backup/restore for elite users
NFC - creating an allow tag for elite users
Boot completed - fix database on boot
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
Installed a new ROM? Or does your battery seem to be gone and drains very quickly? There's an easy help for this!
Battery Calibration is a simple app that formats the batterystats.bin file located in your /system storage.
This app removes the old values. After some time, your system will generate new, updated values.
This process significantly raises the battery life. Also, you can calibrate your battery basically anytime, whenever
you feel like your battery life needs to improve.
STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ:
Some users may find this app a bit confusing. Even if you're not rooted, the pop-up saying "you've successfully calibrated your battery" will still pop-up. THIS WON'T WORK unless you ARE ROOTED. I should've probably coded this a bit better (sorry) because it might be a bit confusing.
If you see a toast message saying there was something wrong with the calibration, YOU HAVEN'T CALIBRATED YOUR BATTERY. So, if you're rooted, there's nothing you could be aware of. This will not brick your device, trust me.
Thank you for your support.
I wrote this little root utility for myself to help consolidate and automate some root functions that are available in various other apps, but nowhere all together.
Note: this utility does NOT root your Android™ device--it assumes that your device is already rooted.
If you have problems or issues with the app, please contact me via email@example.com with as much detail as you can provide.
* display current root and device state/status
* reboot options (normal, recovery, bootloader)
* power off device
* remount rootfs (/) and/or /system in read-write or read-only mode; note: remount behavior changed in Android™ 4.2 and higher that causes remount effect to not be usable by apps other than the one that initiated the remount
* save (protect) / restore root function; for 4.2 and earlier devices with ext2/3/4 /system partitons; for 4.3 devices, I've implemented Pau Oliva's 4.3+ keeproot.sh functionality; saving root for 5.0+ has not yet been
* freeze (disable) or thaw (enable) an application (use caution when freezing a system app!); see Settings menu to enable display of system apps
* display system (getprop) property values
* calculate an MD5 or SHA1 checksum on any file (navigate to selected file, long-press filename, select desired action)
* options for selected Nexus devices:
-- flash a stock recovery
-- flash various custom recoveries
-- make recovery "stick" (keep stock recovery from overwriting your custom recovery)
-- identify currently installed recovery
* bootloader lock, unlock, status (select Nexus devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2nd gen 2013), Nexus 10)
* small (<25mb) partion backup function now supported in v3.9; note: this is NOT meant as a Nandroid backup replacement, but for use in backing-up small, critical partitions that to assist with device recovery; also note that a restore function is NOT included since the target partition is likely to still be open/mounted; useful for backing-up special partitions like EFS.
Warning / disclaimer: the author of this app is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by or related to its use.
If you are not comfortable with or knowledgeable about the proper use and functionality of this app, please discontinue its use and uninstall.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNET - for downloading recoveries from the internet
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - this is for the downloaded recoveries and work files used to identify which recovery is currently installed
ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission to support interaction with SuperSU (this permission is now deprecated)
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. For more information, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
"Simple File Finder" is a simple and easy-to-use, yet feature-packed tool that lets you search files on your android device. A must-have-app for every Android!
Lost files on your Android device? Don't remember the file name?? No worries! "Simple File Finder" is here to help you!!
Find files with some part of the file name or even use wild-cards ( '?' for exact one character, '*' for zero or more characters)
Use any possible combination of options like File Name, Wild-card Pattern, File Type, File Size, Last Modified Date.
(TIP: If you don't remember any part of the file name use '*' as your search string and enter other fields like File Type, File Size, Last Modified Date.)
Once the files are found, you can do much more than just opening a file!! For example, Share a file, Delete it or even Share multiple files in one go! On the top of it we've added a feature that lets you add multiple files to a ZIP and send it... say as a mail attachment or via bluetooth or anything else you want!
And yes, don't forget to try the home screen widget! (If you are not able to see the widget, make sure the App is installed on Phone Memory and then reboot your phone.)
Best Part? IT'S FREE! And will be supported for FREE! More to come!!
If you are not able to connect to your WiFi because of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message, just use this App and you should be able to connect with just one click, WITHOUT having to reboot! It takes just seconds to do it!!
Fed up of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" error on your Android? "WiFi Connection Fixer" is your solution!
Not just that it might fix few other WiFi problems as well, we're not sure but give it a shot!
This app needs ROOT (SuperUser) access to work.
In many ROMs including CyanogenMod / AOKP / Other Custom ROMs many times you get "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message while trying to connect to your WiFi even when the signal is good. This app will help you connect in such situations.
If it worked for you, RATE FIVE STARS! :)
Email Feedback at: email@example.com
THANKS for your support in downloading the donate version!
(Declaimer: ROOT App - Use wisely. We're not responsible for ANY damage caused!)