Paperback is a neat and tidy solution for buying and selling used textbooks. The application allows users to upload textbooks using two methods: either by searching for the book using keywords, or by using the built-in ISBN scanner. When the scanner is used, information is added to the listing automatically. For those looking to purchase used textbooks, searching can be done by entering the title, author, subject, or ISBN. So, whether you’re buying, selling, or both, we’ve made it easy to find what you’re looking for.
The app is loaded with features and currently includes:
• A simple bottom navigation that easily directs you around the application
• A section dedicated to the books you have listed
• The ability to mark your books as sold or to delete them from your account
• A bookmarks section that stores books for you so that you can view them later
• The ability to add books by searching keywords, such as title, author, and subject
• The ability to add books by simply entering the book’s ISBN, which can be found above the barcode
• Once a book is selected, the app will give you all of the book’s information so that you can be sure you’ve found the right one
• Posting is as simple as setting your price and then setting it live
• If you’re interested in buying books, you can also search for listings by either keywords or an ISBN
• Your account page, which is connected to your Facebook, gives you a detailed breakdown of your activity on Paperback
• You can view the number of books you’ve listed, the number you’ve sold, and how much you’ve earned from your sales
• If you have free posts, these display on your account page
• Your account page also gives you the ability to refer friends for free postings
Paperback is here to help you save money throughout your university education. Our application is an interactive and effective alternative to the bookstore that can save you thousands of dollars over the course of a single degree. And while our app might be feature-rich, our design makes it easy to navigate. If only your courses could be this simple! Best of luck this semester and have fun spending all the money you’ll save by using Paperback.