We encourage active participation and engagement of children to sing along.
We have slowed down the speed of the song and pronounced each letter very clearly for children to hear and
sing along to each letter and the name of the animal.
[English Songs for Kids Features]
- Alphabet Songs and Phonics Songs to enhance children’s basic language skills
- All-time Favorite Songs such as Five Little Monkeys and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Let’s Move Songs such as A Ram Sam Sam and The Hokey Pokey, with fun dance routines and sing-along lyrics
- Over 97 animated songs, and more songs are planned to be added.
- 2015 Korea EduAward, Elementary School English Education Category
- 2015 Best Brand for Kids Index (BBKI), Online English Learning Category
- 2014 Teachers’ Choice Award, for the Family & for the Classroom
- 2013 National Parenting Publications Awards, Gold Winner
- 2013 Interactive Media Awards, Best in Class
- 2003 Korea Software Industry Association (KOSA) Prime Minister’s Commendation
- 2002 39th Bologna Children’s Book Fair, New Media Prize
- 2001 Korea Digital Contents, Grand Prize Winner and Gold Winner
- Parents who want their children to learn English in a fun and effective manner
- Parents who want amusing English resources for their children
- Parents who want fun phonics contents and activities for their children
- Playschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school teachers
[Use English Songs for Kids in these situations!]
- When children are crying and complaining in the car
- When children are having trouble sleeping at night
- When children are having trouble staying focused
- When children want to begin learning English in a fun and enjoyable way
- Frequently updated video content
- Learn easy english song with lyrics
- Most popular english song for kids
- Video content only for kids, does not contain parental content
Happy time with Best Kids Songs.
Song List ;
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Counting Bananas, One Little Finger, How's The Weather?, Little Snowflake, Sweet Dreams, Row Row Row Your Boat, Bingo, Old McDonald Had A Farm, The Animals On The Farm, Walking In The Jungle, If You're Happy, Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?, Ten In The Bed, Hickory Dickory Dock, Five Little Monkeys!, Count And Move, ABC Song, Seven Steps,Head Shoulders Knees Toes & more ....
its fun time for your kids. is a perfect app for your kids. Lyrics for each ABC on the screen for children to learn. A ABC Phonics is the most wonderful tool of learning for little kids as they learn expression and language. Fun phonics song animations from A to Z.
This app contains the below mentioned ABC Phonics:
1) ABC Songs for Children - "ABC Song with Cute Ending" New Version
2) Train ABC Song l ABC Songs for Children
3) ABC Phonics Song -ABC Songs for Children
4) ABC Song with Cute Ending
5) A is for Apple - A is for Ant
6) The Alphabet Letter B -"B" is for Bear
7) The Alphabet Letter C - "C" is for Cat
8) The Alphabet Letter D - "D" is for Duck
9) The Alphabet Letter E - "E" is for Elephant
10) The Alphabet Letter F - "F" is for Fish
11) Learning ABC Alphabet - "G" is for Gorilla
12) Learning ABC Alphabet - "H" is for House
13) Learning ABC Alphabet - "I" is for Ice-cream
14) Letter J - "J" is for Jack in the Box
15) Learn Alphabet - "K" is for Kangaroo
16) Learn Alphabet - "L" is for Lion
17) Learn Alphabet - "M" is for mouse
18) Learn Alphabet - "N" is for Newt
19) Learn Alphabet - "O" is for owl
20) Learn Alphabet - "P' is for Penguin
and Many more to come.
Application requires internet connection.
Songs for Kids is a fantastic educational tool for teaching English to kids. Play 50 different songs straight from the app. All of the songs cover different themes and makes learning English fun and easy. The songs are child-friendly and all kids love singing along.
Also included in the app are the lyrics for each song and song posters.
This app is easy to use and loads very quickly. For more information, visit http://www.eslkidstuff.com/songs-app.htm
- 50 songs specially written for children learning English.
- All songs are fun and lively with great melodies - very child-friendly.
- Some songs are well-known classics (e.g. Old MacDonald, Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes, If You're Happy & You Know It) and others are original songs written by professional children's music composers.
- Songs are sung by male and female singers.
- Each song comes with lyrics, song notes and a song poster graphic.
- Songs can be played individually as well as in shuffle mode.
- Help screens and full support available.
Here are the songs (with theme):
1. The Hello Song (greetings and saying hello)
2. The ABC Song (alphabet)
3. The Numbers Song (numbers 1-10)
4. Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes (parts of the body)
5. The Rainbow Song (colors)
6. The Weather Song (weather)
7. Old MacDonald (farm animals)
8. What Can You Do? (ability and actions)
9. The Feelings Song (emotions)
10. The Goodbye Song (saying goodbye)
11. The Days of the Week Song
12. Months March
13. How Did You Get Here Today? (travel and transport)
14. Mr. Shape Head (shapes)
15. Let's Go to the Zoo (zoo animals)
16. What Fruit Do You Like? (fruit)
17. Where are my Things? (prepositions of location)
18. Morning Routines Song (morning routine verbs)
19. If You're Happy & You Know It
20. The Directions Song (movement)
21. What Time is it? (telling the time)
22. What's Wrong? What's the Matter? (illnesses)
23. The Wheels on the Bus
24. Numbers 1-20 Song
25. Happy Halloween
26. One Little, Two Little, Three Little Witches (Halloween song)
27. The Thanksgiving Song
28. We Wish You a Merry Christmas (Adapted)
29. Jingle Bells (Adapted)
30. The Easter Song
31. I Don't Like Cheese (likes & Dislikes)
32. Let's Get Dressed (clothes)
33. Where are you Going? (places in your town)
34. The Family Song (family members)
35. What Sports do you Play? (sports)
36. Mr. Farmer's Vegetables (vegetables)
37. Let's Look at the Animals (adjectives)
38. What are you Doing? (actions)
39. Who is Happy? (pronouns)
40. The Seasons Song
41. What's in your Bag? (school stationery)
42. Do you have any Pets?
43. Where Do You Live? (places people and animals live)
44. The Nature Song (land, sky and sea)
45. What do you do? (jobs)
46. Yesterday was a Great Day! (regular verbs)
47. What did you do Yesterday? (irregular verbs)
48. Past Irregular Verbs Song
49. Describe Your Friend (adjectives)
50. Let's Have Some Fun! (adverbs)
This app is free to download as a trial which includes all of the functionality of the full app but provides short samples of the songs. If you like the app you can unlock the the full-length songs in one of two ways:
1. Purchase the full app on Google Play store - on the app Home screen tap "Upgrade to Full Version". The cost is €9.90 per year (approx. US$13, UK£8.50, JP¥1,300).
2. Become a member of ESL KidStuff - our members can upgrade to the full version for free. Membership is US$29 per year and includes access to printable flashcards, worksheets, craft sheets, lesson plans, song downloads and classroom readers. More details here: http://www.eslkidstuff.com/register.htm