The RS-AERO1A is an application for viewing and editing waypoints and flight plans used
in the navigation function of the IC-A25N.
You can create waypoints on the map and edit their name, type, location, and so on.
You can create and edit flight plans by linking waypoints on the map.
You can instantly send any waypoint or location on the map to the transceiver as a
destination with only a few taps.
You can import waypoints or flight plans from GPX and FPL files.
･Save / Load
You can save and load waypoint and flight plan data for various purposes.
Android 4.0 or later
- The RS-AERO1A may not work with all Android devices, even if it is one of the tested devices.
- The RS-AERO1A may not work, depending on the OS version or other installed application.
- Bluetooth is used for the connection to the transceiver, so it may take time to
complete data transfer.
- Transferring data while talking through the transceiver may cause data transfer failure.
- You need an Internet connection to use some functions.