Case brings you the latest medical videos and research in your area of focus. Follow a disease, drug, gene, pathway, protein and more.
We use the NIH's MeSH medical terminology database so you can follow research across 247,482 topics. For example, a PM&R specialist could follow rheumatoid arthritis, erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNFα) and adalimumab. Any research matching your topics will be displayed in your feed in real-time.
Read, Watch, Listen
* View abstracts in 100 languages (Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, etc)
* Watch cutting-edge medical research videos
* Listen to audio transcriptions of abstracts
Search, Save, Share
* Access over 19 million medical journal articles (PubMed and more)
* Search by Altmetric score, citation count, publication type, etc
* Save and read articles offline
* FDA, EMA alerts of drug and device approvals
* ClinicalTrials.gov updates of new studies
* Search Alerts for new results based on your specific query
Join our scientific community. It's free.
Note: Certain journals may require a subscription to access the full article on the publisher's site. Open-access articles are freely available in Case.