The problem… Kids and pets don’t like looking at the camera when you try to take a photo!
The solution… Look! Cam has lots of sounds to play to get their attention and make them smile.
Take the perfect photo of your children or pets with Look! Cam. Also works on teenagers and adults!
Lots of sounds to choose from when taking a photo, that are regularly updated, to keep children and pets surprised.
Look! Cam was created by Jamie and his son Tai.
Every time Jamie tried to take a photo of Tai, he would never look at the camera.
One rainy day, Tai was playing with his truck and Jamie turned on the TV. An animated cow was singing and dancing. Tai dropped his toy truck, turned round and looked at the television.
Jamie realised sounds make children look! And Look! Cam was born.
Look! Cam uses technology to bring family, pets and friends closer together.
We are working on lots of really fun new features and camera updates and will add new sounds each month. Please feedback to us any thoughts as we want to build this free camera and photo app into something that entertains to create memories.
Current sounds include farm animals, pets, farts, trains, and cartoon sounds. If you have any suggestions please tell us.
We hope you enjoy the fee camera photo app.
http://www.look - cam.com
* absolutely silent operation (no shutter or autofocus sound)
* one touch access to commonly used functions
* take pictures with the volume up/down keys ("volume rocker"), the camera buttons (if present), or the trackball (if present)
* shortcut to last picture for reviewing
* support for storing EXIF GPS and orientation data
* can be set as default camera
* continuous shooting (burst mode): take pictures as long as you keep pressing the shutter button
If you have any issue with the app, please send me an e-mail with your phone model, a description of the problem and what you were doing when it happened. Otherwise I can't fix it! Thanks :-)
Supported phones: Nexus One, Nexus S, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Magic.
Regain control over your storage space!
With Shutter, take millions of photos and videos without using any space on your device. The photo is deleted from your device as soon as it is uploaded to the cloud.
Shutter believes life is better when unlimited. Share thousands of photos and videos all at once by email, privately or on social networks.
- Take and store unlimited photos and videos of any length directly in the cloud. Never worry again about your phone’s storage.
- Share hundreds of photos and videos privately or on social networks all at once, knowing you can still revoke access at anytime.
- Download any media for offline viewing.
- Back up all your Android images and videos securely.
- Watch your videos on your TV with Chromecast.
All Shutter content is securely stored on StreamNation’s private cloud (and on the Amazon cloud) to ensure complete redundancy and constant availability. All photos and videos can be retrieved at any time and downloaded in their original format.
Shutter is a companion app to the service StreamNation.
Talk to us at email@example.com
Then, it is for you to use KangarooCam to save photos on your wanted folder.
KangarooCam stores photos on the taken camera folder. So, KangarooCam is very comfortable
What is the KangarooCam app?
It is an Android camera app that takes pictures in the categorized folders.
What is the shopping feature?
Three categories(arrangement, buying, delivery) and organized shopping page.
What is the File Encryption/Decryption, Folder Encryption/Decryption?
The ability to encrypt the image. The Folder Encryption/Decryption Feature to encrypt (or decrypt) all the files in the folder. For more information, please see for How to use.
What is the Folder Hiding/Showing?
This feature hides folders only within the kangaroo-cam. For more information, please see for How to use.
Can I share an encrypted photo?
Select the encrypted photos you want to share, Click the share-icon and Select the app you want to share(This feature is only available in kangaroo cam). For more information, please see for How to use.
what is the Camera Shortcut?
This feature add a camera shortcut of the folder to the home screen. When you click the shortcut to run the camera, photos taken are saved in selected folder.
What is the image search?
It is a function that shows only pictures taken a specified date.
Where are the pictures stored?
They are stored in the sub-folder of KangarooCam.
How do I create a new folder?
Touch the + button at the top right of the screen, then enter the pocket name and touch OK button.
How do I delete folders?
Select pockets by long touch, then click the trash icon at the top right of the screen.
Can I change the folder name?
You can change the name of the folder by touch the name of the folder or pressing the menu button.
Can I move the pictures to another folder?
Go to gallery mode and then touch long the pictures, after that, touch the folder where you want to move.
How do I delete pictures?
Select pictures by long touch, then click the trash icon at the top right of the screen.
Facebook URL : https://www.facebook.com/pages/KangarooCam/1676123215946682
If you were looking for Flickr, Facebook or Dropbox integration go to my other app : Digital Photo Frame Web. The premium version includes autostart after device start.
A photo display application like a digital photo frame showing a nice slideshow of all photos from the selected source.
* Choose a local folder, a samba/windows network share (anonymous and authenticated access supported) or use a UPNP server to display the photos from.
* For local folders, thumbnails are shown during folder selection.
* Select how they should be laid out on the screen :
- Full screen
- Four photos in the four corners
- Randomly laid out over the screen.
- Four regions of different sizes (1 half, 1 quarter and 2 one eight of the screen)
- Flying in from left to right (premium feature)
- Flying in from top or down (premium feature)
* Several transitions:
- Dissolve or fade in/out
- Slide left or right
- Ken Burns effect (premium)
- Grey to color transition (premium)
- Page turn (premium)
- Blinds (premium)
* Digital Photo Frame will randomly display the photos in the folder and arrange them on the screen according to your selected layout.
* The orientation of the photos is fixed if the EXIF tag is present.
* Open an image from another application and use that folder as photo source.
* Click on a displayed photo to show it full screen and share or delete the photo.
* Keeps a list of recently opened files.
Digital Photo Frame is optimized for tablet(HD) use but also works on a phone.
Digital Photo Frame uses jcifs (http://jcifs.samba.org/) for network shares and cling (http://teleal.org/projects/cling/) for upnp access. Icons are from http://www.visualpharm.com/must_have_icon_set/
Follow me at google+ : https://plus.google.com/117570022848422602601
or on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DigitalPhotoFrameAndroid
Keywords : slideshow, digital photo frame, HD, network, network share, samba, smb, UPNP, photo album, viewer, browser, gallery, digital frame, photo slide, photo slideshow, Photo Playback, Photo Slide Show, photos viewer, pictures
When hardware zoom stops, digital zoom takes place, when digital zoom stops, imagination takes on. Small foot print, powerful concept (up to 25 x virtual zoom power with live Tele-Mode; up to 80 x virtual zoom power for pro version). This app utilizes maximum megapixels with new 2k, 4k screen resolution technology.
The gallery is located under /Pictures/ScientificCamera.
1. The horizontal zoom bar represents the hardware camera's digital zoom.
2. The vertical zoom bar represents the virtual zoom power,
3. The focus box locks the virtual zoomed picture.
4. Optionally, touch binocular button on title bar, or the letter "W" at bottom-right corner to switch to "T" (tele-mode).
5. Hit the bottom-left camera button or just doubletap the screen to take the shot.
Most clear pictures with tele-mode using advanced algorithm.
On screen menu / context-menu for "Best Shot", "Effects" and "White Balance".
Flash-mode, auto / off / on / torch give user more choices in situations.
Wide angle mode with focus box make it easy to focus and take picture by default.
"Info Era" menu option to show google-glass, iwatch and Sci-Fi like "Geo Info" and "Weather Info" on upper right corner. "Heart Rate" option to monitor BPM and red cell density [0-255] through rear camera in 10 secs.
This digital camera idea is inspired by my childhood experience on building powerful telescopes with low powered lens.
The sleek/cool UI layout and two dimensional zoom control pattern are copyrighted by InfoPlus.
science, college, school, students, engineers, effects, editing, best camera, recommended camera, collage, photos, pictures, health, D-SLR, CCD, CMOS
It's cute, but the best performance!
It's small, but the best function!
Toy Light LED,
Brighten a dark somewhere and show the current time and battery level.
Anytime and anywhere will become a reliable partner for you!
- Check the current time and battery level with brighten LED light.
- change the way to turn on the LED light.
- set on a vibration and sound.
- select a language. (korean, english)
ver.1.1 - add option : light on when starting
(You can start toylight with flashlight)
- when it's working, it doesn't switch to standby mode.
- bug fixed.
LED, flashlight, light, torch, toy, cute, something, tech, ufo, et.