The daily timesheet app, removes paperwork and manages all your daily timesheets.
Enter all jobs of the day, and send your daily timesheet back to the office as an email.
No paperwork needed, and you always have an archive of all your old timesheets.
A weekly timesheet can be emailed over in summary form rather than daily.
Split longs tasks to small parts with short breaks. Use countdown timer to check task progress.
Application displays banner ads.
WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that notifications are posted on time
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required since Android 4.4+ to read played track information
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ads
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
** You have to install Timesheet App **
With this add-on you can export your recorded tasks to your Google Calendar.
Just define a calendar and which projects you want to export.
1. Create a new Exporter
2. Select Calendar
3. Select Projects to export
Tags: Google Calendar, Timesheet, Time Tracker, Automation, Work, Exporter, Add-On
What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.
This widget helps one to feel how fast our time goes.
Choose an important event in your future and fill in its date while installing the widget. Place the widget in the main page of the desktop. Voila! Every time you look at your phone you see how many hours left until the event. This will make you appreciate every hour of your life!
You can check out your work time.
You can estimate the total work time and payment.
-Summary; enable to see total work time, estimated pay
-List; enable to see daily work info of a month
-Calendar; enable to see daily work for a specific date by calendar
-enable to set multiple categories
-enable to set work type(regular/irregular)
-enable to set calculate-unit for payment(1min-60min)
-enable to set payment type(monthly, hourly, daily, or combinations)
-enable to set payment period(monthly, weekly, biweekly, half of a month, daily)
-enable to set over-time payment
-enable to set night-time payment
-enable to set holiday payment
-enable to multiple data per a day
-enable to set holiday/day-off/late flag
-enable to set start time, end time, break time, adjust time(over-time)
-enable to set extra cost
-enable to set memo(also to manage history max up to 100 items)
-enable to import from csv(*)
-enable to export/mail by csv(*)
-enable to make daily patterns
-enable to set time format(12h/24h)
Manage projects, expenses, documents and track time with Mobile Worker with few button clicks! User-friendly and adaptable application is excellent for project oriented workers, contractors and field workers who need to keep track of various tasks and keep all the data in one safe place.
Mobile Worker is perfect for:
• Work time tracking and control
• Documents gathering
• Task management
• Expense adding
• Reporting: Timesheet, earnings, expenses
Create / manage projects
Different hour types
Income per hour
Quick add functions on a task
Photo / video capture
Dropbox / Goolge drive integration
Multilanguage (available in 13 langauges)
Mobile Worker can also be used together with the back office solution. More information you may find in our solution homepage www.mworker.com.
* Multiple projects, separate comments on each
* Time change: one click plus/minus buttons
* Get reports of total hours per day, week and month
* Enter hour rate => total revenue
* Reports by email/csv file
Ad free version exists
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be imported into QuickBooks. (premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. Only latin chatsets. (premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round times to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found in the app Help menu:
Available languages (thanks to)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Renan Esposte)
• German (Bernhard Gatzhammer)
We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report problems or feature requests using the issue tracker or visit:
Join the Beta:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
An easy way to capture your work time!
Tags: work, working hours, wages, calendar, hourly wage, submit, manage, time, is stamped, clock out, easy, simple, time tracking, hours, chit hours, work hours, list, recording, organization, calculator, monthly, excel, export, export to CSV, multiple lists
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: is needed to save the CSV-data on your phone, to export it via email.
Worktime works by looking for presence of a Wi-Fi network at your workplace and it uses the same scanning that Android uses for detecting Wi-Fi networks which means no additional battery consumption. There is no need to be connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Worktime is really light-weight. All data is stored locally on your phone and not transferred to any server.
Please note that it is still your responsibility to verify that the time reports are reasonable and to report the correct time.
After trying several mobile apps for timesheet registration I ended up with developing another one for Android.
• Calendar view with colored indication
• Hourly and daily rate support
• Punch-in/punch-out including overnight support
• Expense registration
• Multiple currencies (one per project)
• Linking clients to your phone Contact list
• Pie chart reports (weekly, monthly, yearly) including Take home calculation with flat tax rate
• Tracking work location (optional) with Google Map display
• CSV and XML data export via e-mail
• Backup/Restore via XML file
For real time tracking place a shortcut fTS Time on a home screen; tap it to punch in; do your work; tap it another time to punch out and save you time record attributes.
Tested on Gingerbread and Froyo emulator, and also on HTC Desire with Android 2.2.
key words: timesheet, punch in, punch out, freelance