Mathspace has arrived on Android - your favourite online Maths textbook, workbook and mark book just got better.
Mathspace is the first computer based system that allows students to complete full worked solutions to problems online and receive instant feedback and help at every step.
Why would anyone carry a Maths textbook when Mathspace has a bank of over 20,000 interactive questions covering everything from addition to algebra, geometry to graphing, probability to statistics. Mathspace is currently aligned with both the Australian Curriculum and UK Curriculum (US Common Core coming soon).
** Android Tablets EXTRA FEATURES **
* Math Writing Recognition: Now you can write your step by step working and Mathspace will recognise your handwriting and be able to mark your answers on the spot.
** IMPORTANT NOTES FOR USERS **
* Supports student log-ins only (teachers app coming soon)
** Features **
* Over 20,000 problems covering Australian and UK Curriculum
* Write your answers to Math problems just as you would on pen and paper
* Step-by-step feedback on all your answers
* Adaptive learning engine means you work on the right problems for your level
* Lessons take you through Maths concepts interactively.
* Video examples for questions
* Teachers: Real-time progress report for classes
* Built-in rewards system
For technical issues contact email@example.com