TOEFL 토플 단어장 은 역시 Vocable !
영단어, 토플 동영상 강의 무료제공!
(주) Patrick English Institute 에서 제공하는 * 무료 토플 단어장 *
★ 토플 필수 4500 단어 수록!
- TOEFL 에 나오는 빈출 단어 4500개의 뜻, 발음, 동의어를 모두 담았습니다.!
- 총 3개의 level로 나뉘어져 있으며 본인에게 맞는 level을 선택하여 공부하면 됩니다.
- 각 level 은 총 20 Day 로 나뉘어져 있으며, 하루에 한day 씩 암기 하시길 바랍니다.
★ 발음과 함께 공부하세요!
- Vocab 섹션에서는 스피커 버튼을 통해 발음이 지원 됩니다.
★ 스스로 공부하는 Self Test !
- 오늘 공부한 단어는 self test 에서 바로 확인 하실 수 있습니다.
- 뜻 과 동의어는 가려져 있습니다. 터치하면 확인 할 수 있습니다.
- 본인이 외운 것과 다를경우 또는 외우지 못했을 경우 SAVE 버튼을 눌러 MyVocab 으로 저장하세요.
★ 모르는 단어만 모아서 보는 MyVocab
- Test 에서 저장한 단어는 같은 level 과 day 에 저장됩니다.
- 저장한 단어가 있는경우 주황색으로 표시됩니다.
- 확실히 숙지된 영단어 는 DELETE 버튼을 눌러 삭제하십시오
토플을 공부하시는 모든 분들께 도움이 되길 바랍니다!
★ 버전 정보
* Etymology of the word
* Prefix and suffix of the word
* Reinforced learning with quiz feature; a quiz appears after every 10 words.
“A positively addictive app for aspiring wordsmiths.” —Fast Company
“Vocabulary.com reveals the truth about your vocabulary skills and helps you improve.” —AppAdvice
“An addictive word-learning app... an approachable dictionary and quiz machine.” —TIME
IT’S A SCIENCE...
Vocabulary.com is a comprehensive program for lifelong learning of vocabulary, in which each activity is specially chosen for you.
• We use sophisticated algorithms to help you learn more effectively.
• We start with 120,000 questions that teach 12,000 words.
• We use the science of learning to model how you learn (and retain) new words.
• By comparing your answers to the hundreds of millions of answers given by other Vocabulary.com users, we personalize your learning experience and choose the best question for you at just the right time.
...AND IT’S A GAME
We’ve turned learning vocabulary into an addictive game. You may not even notice that you’re learning along the way.
• Accumulate points, achievements and badges.
• Compete with Vocabulary.com users from throughout the world.
Studying for an exam like the SAT, GRE, or TOEFL? We have learnable lists for you, covering everything from standardized tests to breaking news — you name it.
• Choose from one of our 50,000 ready-to-learn lists.
• Or if you see a word in the dictionary that you want to learn, just click "learn this word" and we'll teach it to you.
...OR WE CHOOSE
Don't have a specific word or list in mind? Let our adaptive learning system find the right word for you.
• Just play a few questions, and we'll pinpoint the words that are appropriate for your level.
• We won't waste your time on words that are too easy or too hard.
Like a good coach, Vocabulary.com won’t give up on you. Whether you pick the words or let us find them for you, we’ll work with you until you've mastered them.
And even after you've achieved mastery, we'll continue to reinforce what you have learned to make sure that it all stays fresh in your memory. Next thing you know, you’ll be expanding your vocabulary and improving your communication, a key to success in school and business.
FINALLY, A DICTIONARY WITH A SOUL
Our dictionary was written for humans, by humans. Look up a word, and you’ll read a friendly explanation that you'll actually remember. It’s as if your favorite teacher were explaining it to you.
We include clever usage tips and thousands of real-world example sentences that'll show you how words live in the wild and will make you more confident about using them yourself.
See a word you’d like to know better? Tap "Learn this Word" and easily add it to your learning program.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Vocabulary.com is among the quickest, and most intelligent ways for students to improve their vocabulary. Regardless of education level or age, Vocabulary.com will help master the words that are essential to academic and business success." —National Education Association
“Educators who are familiar with Vocabulary.com are impressed by the technology. It is a sign, they say, that real progress is finally being made in computer-assisted education.” —The New York Times
“Vocabulary.com could actually make speaking well cool again.” —TIME
“Vocabulary.com boasts a Web-based dashboard bristling with points, levels, progress bars and achievement bonuses, among other attractions.” —USA Today
HONORS AND AWARDS
• TIME’s 50 Best Websites of the Year
• PC Magazine's Top 100 Websites of the Year
• Tech & Learning Award of Excellence
• Webby Awards: Official Honoree in Education
GRE Vocab is a fully-featured flash card app that includes over 1,100 terms that frequently appear on the GRE. The definitions are easy to understand, and the app is highly customizable.
Perfect for college students or anyone wanting to go to grad school.
What are you waiting for? Ace the GRE.
What is included:
Vocabulary Words: 1305 Words
Roots: 939 Roots
Over 2200 questions to strength your vocabulary skills, so that you will score well on test day.
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
You can try out our Lite version to see the features and how to use the program.
* Believe it or not, a set of as many as 5854 Thai words with their English meanings are included. There’s no need to add your own vocabulary or to buy any upgrades occurring further cost.
* The carefully selected words are sorted into seven levels according to their importance. So you can be sure that you learn the basic words first and expand and improve your vocabulary gradually.
* From the entire vocabulary, a pool of 100 words or more is available at any time. Only when a word has been learned and removed from the pool, the next one will move up.
* All Thai words are provided with sound so you can listen to them as often as you want. You will learn how to pronounce the words correctly by listening to the studio recordings articulated by a male Thai-speaker, and you will practice understanding spoken Thai at the same time.
* Three different exercise modes are available to learn every word in different aspects.
* Each word is presented repeatedly in a random order before it is deemed to be learned. This, however, requires the word to be recognized properly each time since the counter is set back in steps of two in case of any wrong answer. How often a word is repeated depends on the individual settings for each user (3-15).
* A word once learned and consequently removed from the pool is still available in a check list. You can look into this list from time to time and check out if you still know the word. If not so, you can store it back into the pool in order to learn it again.
* The integrated dictionary knows all Thai words of the training area. Since it contains the definitely most important words of the Thai language, you will be able to find and use these words quickly even if you haven’t learned them yet.
* An unlimited number of students can use the program independently.
We have decided to use the multiple-choice procedure for the exercises because it admittedly offers basic benefits. If you are not yet familiar with the actual word, it is by all means legitimate to find out the right answer by excluding the alternatives. The main thing for the user is to be concerned with the displayed alternatives. In order to be able to exclude one, you will have to consider it well.
Of course, it is possible to display the meaning of a word still unknown while doing the exercise (by tapping the “Show” button), however, by losing the possibility of tapping the correct answer this time. Obtaining this option is only rendered possible again when this word is randomly presented next time. The word selected at any time as well as the alternatives for the correct answer are always shown incidentally and vary from presentation to presentation. This is achieved by presenting the words available in the pool by coincidence so that they can be learned interrelatedly.
Reading the Thai script is not subject-matter of this trainer, but can be trained by the way in case the necessary fundaments have already been laid. To assist the Thai reading, the transcription of a Thai word can be turned off so that you may not be tempted to read it instead of the Thai script. Writing the Thai script is, however, not necessary in this program and is not supported.
The full version contains over 150 more words, tips and tricks than the free version and has no ads.
- Easy to memorize GRE words with Exciting Game play!!
- Fastest way to memorize GRE high
frequency words by exciting game
- play this game several times before GRE, can refresh your memory.
- including 330 most high frequency words / vocabulary of GRE
1. Easy Game play --- just 1 minute multiple choice game (MCQ, MCQs)
2. Easy for new comer of GRE, Challenging for Experts!
3. Banner Ad Free, Install once and Not Necessary to online
Anytime and Anywhere to memorize words and vocabulary!
GRE - Graduate Record Examination
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in the United States,in other English-speaking countries, and for English-taught graduate and business programs world-wide.
Created and administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS) in 1949, the exam aims to measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing, and critical thinking skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study. The GRE General Test is offered as a computer-based exam administered at Prometric testing centers.
☞ 1000 vocab words picked by an expert GRE tutor
☞ Definitions and example sentences for every word
☞ Decks for every difficulty level
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Smart algorithm focuses your practice for efficient learning
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s GRE flash cards. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web. You can continue your practice online at http://gre.magoosh.com/flashcards/vocabulary
Written by GRE experts
The entire GRE wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert GRE tutors, led by Chris Lele. He has been teaching the GRE for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter.
Review that really sticks
Academic research has found that memories are formed by repeated exposure to new information, so Magoosh’s flashcard app uses a spaced repetition system. Words you are learning will reappear frequently (occurring less frequently the better you know them) and words you already know won’t be repeated. The GRE word list is also culled to only 1000 so that you don't waste time learning unimportant words.
“I really like the way the words appear and the simple interface to show progress of the user. You guys have put good use of algorithms so one comes out learning the words well. The best flashcard app to date.” - Arif
"I was able to learn more words in the 4th week by using your flash card app than I learnt over the previous 3 weeks using Barron's 1100." - Sai
We're an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GRE through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about GRE words, roots, formulas, grammar, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension along with GRE study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads. Check it out at http://magoosh.com/gre
More GRE study tools
Search the app store for "magoosh gre" to continue your prep for the Revised GRE Exam with Magoosh’s video lessons app. Learn all the math, verbal, and writing you need to know for the test!
When you’re ready to practice for the full Revised GRE exam, Magoosh’s website has more than 700 excellent GRE Math and GRE Verbal practice questions, each with its own detailed video explanation. After each quiz, you can review your answers to see your strengths and weaknesses. Visit http://gre.magoosh.com for more information.
(Magoosh also has apps for learning English grammar and studying for the GMAT. Search the store for "magoosh english" or "magoosh gmat" to find them)
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“I didn’t have much time to prepare for the GRE, and Magoosh made it possible for me to succeed on the test in a short period of time. I looked at Kaplan GRE, Barron’s, and Princeton Review products, and I can confidently say that Magoosh was definitely the best.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start memorizing GRE words today!
- 3400 most important GRE words with Sentences
- words divided into 30 boxes for easier access
- high frequency words in first 3 boxes(MUST KNOW from exam point of view)
- each word with synonym, antonym and sentences for easier learning
- search easily by word names
- Swipe to flip through cards
- Sleek and easy to use interface
- compatible with all phones and tablets
If you spot typos/mistakes, don't hesitate to let us know.
Rate the app if you find it useful!
* most common GRE words with examples
* variety of exercises (word->definition, definition->word, sentence completion, etc.)
* traditional word cards
* word list supporting searches by titles and definitions
* keeping track of learning progress
* offline pronunciation
All the best for your GRE prepping. From Phil, with love ^^.
NOTE: you can manually mark a word as 'mastered' by long tapping on it in the word list. A mastered word will still show up in rare occasions.
If you spot typos/mistakes, don't hesitate to email me :)
* more intuitive graphs
* games (maybe)
My thanks for all the help from Bilal Hasan and Abbas Eghlimi.
1. Please add feature to allow resuming session.
-> No. It's a design decision. You are supposed to work on an entire session in one go without distraction.
2. I see mastered words again...
-> Mastered words will still reappear in rare occasions. They might happen in batch.
3. I suddenly get all new words regardless of the set ratio
-> Old words will not reappear immediately. They need a while to show up again. The duration increases over time if you do well on them.
4. I suddenly get all old words regardless of the set ratio.
-> You have been trying to cram too much in a short period of time.
In summary, the app takes care of old words/new words for you. The principle is few repetition over a long, increasing periods of time is more effective than lots of frequent ones. I add some options other than the default ones due to excessive whining from multiple people. Use them at your own risks. Basically, if you're trying to cram a crazy number of words in a short period of time, you're looking for something else. Please don't ask for a "fix".
- Based on our best-selling book, this app will help you master the words you need to know to succeed on the verbal section of the GRE.
- This free starter application includes 30 “essential” words most commonly seen on the exam as well as 5 unique exam questions to test your word knowledge.
- The flash card format gives you a quick and efficient way to study the words you don’t know and file away the words you do. Each flash card contains the vocabulary word on the front, and its part of speech, definition, and sample sentence/s on the back.
- Flash cards can be filed into either the “Mastered” box or the “Unknown" and ” Known" boxes for future vocab review.
- An interactive quiz allows you to choose your test size and review answers immediately or when you complete the exam.
Need a more intensive GRE review? Then download the complete set of clickable word lists and flash cards for both the 300 most essential words and the 800 high-frequency words by making an in-app purchase of $4.99.
-For more Barron’s GRE-related test prep materials, visit us at www.barronseduc.com.
Our popular score-raising GRE flashcards will help you improve your vocabulary anytime, anywhere! Track your progress as you review 500 challenging words that are frequently tested on the GRE. Create customized card sets, see statistics on your performance, and more as you get ready for test day. Cards include vocabulary words, definitions, synonyms, sample sentences, and pronunciation help.
GRE® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service® (ETS). Kaplan materials do not contain actual GRE items and are neither endorsed by nor affiliated in any way with ETS.
• 900 Questions
• Segregated into 19 topics
• Important formulas for each topic
• Questions of varying difficulty levels
• Solution in detail
• User-friendly Interface
Keywords: gre maths, quants preparation, practice apps, gre model question, free sample paper
This GRE course is built according to the new syllabus and is specially designed for studying and testing yourself on mobile. The course includes exhaustive study notes and a large set of practice questions along with detailed answers. The course also helps you brush up your vocabulary with 3500+ vocabulary flashcards
The content covers Verbal Reasoning, Math and Analytical Writing Skills section in complete detail. Each section is divided into study notes and practice tests having short tests with detailed questions and answers.
The key features of the course:
Word Pack: Over 3500 flashcards to help you improve your vocabulary on the go
Study Notes: Complete GRE syllabus of Verbal and Math in a concise format for you to learn quickly
Practice Tests: Exhaustive library of GRE level questions for you to practice
The app contains all kinds of sample questions that are asked in the GRE along with detailed solutions for them. Take Verbal (Reading Comprehension, Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence) and Math tests on your phones, get detailed answers to all the questions, analysis of your performance and a snapshot of your preparation level.
Take FREE quizzes and compete with your friends preparing for GRE exam.
You can study this GRE tutor course on any Android device and on the web (goto www.gradestack.com)
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GradeStack
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/grade_stack
For more apps : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GradeStack+Education
✓ Over 1000 words and roots to train with (Pro Version)
✓ Includes Pressure Mode (improves speed and recall time)
✓ Perfect for GRE, SAT, MCAT tests and exams
✓ Formatted for phones and tablets
✓ Become a vocabulary GENIUS
Vocable Pro represents a new way to expand your vocabulary. Instead of rote memorization (like a dictionary app), we help you improve by focusing on the Greek or Latin ROOT of a word. Learning in this way allows you to accurately deduce the meaning of words that you haven't even seen before!
Proactive learning techniques, like those used by Vocable, are proven to rapidly to increase your rate of learning, recollection speed, and the amount of information you retain.
Do you know what that means? With Vocable, you will become a vocabulary GENIUS!
Our team of lexicographers have meticulously poured over pages and pages of current GRE, SAT, and MCAT tests and exams, compiling the most commonly used Latin and Greek roots from thousands of sources. The result is a highly honed collection of root/word combinations that are guaranteed to SUPER CHARGE your vocabulary.
You will blow through any of those tests with ease once vocabulary definitions begin to come naturally. And due to the speed of learning and improved retention, you will have more time to study for other sections of the test.
"I hope to convince people to challenge themselves to improve their knowledge with this old, but powerful, learning technique. Root-learning represents an exciting and useful area of education that is just now being rediscovered, and the possibilities this opens up in an age of such rapid communication are just beginning to be realized."
-Dr. Nomingway, expert lexicographer
-This particular style of learning was thought to have been pioneered in Alexandria in 300 B.C. to assist in the teaching of Ancient Greek.
-Vocable has been observed to DOUBLE your vocabulary rate of recall.
-Over 70% of English words contain a Greek or Latin root.