Find meaningful relationships or help your single friends find theirs.
The social network for setting up friends and for singles who are looking for a meaningful relationship. Leverages on real-life social circles for the best matchmaking.
Solve main pain points in online-dating, for finding meaningful relationships. Issues with online dating, that Pairing solves:
- Endless scroll - but all the same - frustrating
- Girls get contacted endless times
- No way to filter who's serious and who's not
- Fake accounts
- Expect 'stars' on first date. If not - it's all random anyhow, so they move on and declare failure.
- Frustrating - endless options to scan and filter through, endless messages in and out, failing blind dates
- Degrading human beings to meat. Feels like 'meat market'. Most if not only criterion is looks. No personality. Just pretty face & good body. This affects the date too and probably will affect the resulting relationship if such comes out of it.
HOW DOES PAIRING SOLVE THESE ISSUES?
- Fights fake accounts by identifying and verifying real phone numbers.
- Fights bad behaviour by social context.
- Matches are made based on users' criteria + one or more of the following 3 matching methods:
(1) Mutual social circles - ie both have some contacts in common.
(2) Introduction by a mutual friend.
(3) If both opted in for 'extended search' then by geographical proximity
- We're building a supportive knowledge base and access to relationships experts to accompany the app.
- Emphasis taken off looks and put on the human being both by minimizing the significance of the profile picture, and by giving singles their real life social context and friends connections. I'm not a piece of meat any more. I have a name and real friends that care about me and know who I am, and some of them also know you. This is very empowering.
WHO IS THE APP FOR?
- For singles who are looking for a meaningful relationship
- For anyone, even non-singles, who are willing to help their single friends know about each other
A new way to help friends (and yourself in case you are single) meet the right people - through real life social circles - for meaningful relationships. Safer, better and funner. Not single? Great - see which of your friends are singles and introduce them to each other if their criteria fit.
Are you single? All you have to do is let Your Friends Know You Are Looking. Everything else will automatically start rolling to the right direction from there.
All potential matches are made by real-life community connections, so risk is greatly reduced. You won't meet simply random people.
Matches come from similar backgrounds, share mutual friends. Your relationship is built on strong foundations.
Ask a Friend
Want to know more about a potential match? Ask a mutual friend about him or her.
Help Your Friends
Become a pairing user so you can help your single friends.
Due to the community - based design of the app, faking accounts is almost impossible, and either way - it's almost impossible for fake accounts to be matched to anyone real - since they don't share the same community.
You won't get jammed by thousands of irrelevant suggestions.
Pairing leverages on second social circles to increase your pool for finding a match. For instance, suppose you have only 5 single friends. But you have ±1,000 contacts. And suppose each of your contacts has only 5 single friends. By being exposed to your contacts' single friends, you are now exposed to a pool of ±5,000 singles. Of course some of them overlap, so the number will actually be much smaller, but still a pretty good potential and exponentially larger than your own initial pool. Really the main limit is whether these people are pairing users. So go on - and tell everyone to install Pairing to make it work the way it could. Pretty cool, right?