This app does require that your provider is using Tadpoles at their center or school and that your email address match what they have registered for you.
Teachers can share photos, videos, notes and daily reports about your child's development.
Tadpoles Parent app connects with those childcare providers using "Childcare by Tadpoles".
Watch your children learn and grow in childcare and stay involved while away.
Inspire your childcare provider to send you parent updates and refer them to the "Childcare by Tadpoles" application
Compared to the free version, the PRO version:
- Can store up to ten to-do items per lesson, as well as unlimited general to-do items
- Can store larger lesson plans and homework descriptions (1000 characters each per lesson, 500 characters for homeworks)
- Has no ads - more screen space freed-up
- Use swipe gestures to quickly navigate in the timetable
- Can move a lesson, once setup, to a different place in the timetable. All plans and homeworks are moved too.
- Can take a picture store that alongside lesson plans (eg screenshot recap of where you got to in a lesson?)
- Colour-coded timetabled lessons (can switch off if you prefer)
- Customize the look of the timetable - new dark/light themes etc.
Key features of Teachers Planner PRO:
- Supports two-week timetables - It automatically moves from week one to week two and back. Use the Flip button on the timetable screen (bottom right) to alternate between the weeks manually eg. after a holiday!
- Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable
- For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
- For any lesson, jump easliy to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
- Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson
- Enter lesson start- and end-times and teachers planner will automatically jump to the current lesson in your timetable as you teach
- Enter holidays and teachers planner will skip those weeks when searching for homework you set your classes
- You can set up recurring meetings in free lessons
- You can also enter notes for free lessons - to-do lists etc.
- You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. All configurable.
- NEW: add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
- Add to-do items for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again ;-)
- Add notes for registration periods eg. tasks to do (still experimental, will be developed further)
- Store notes for breaktimes, lunchtimes, before- and after-school activities.
Teachers planner is designed to work on a phone or a tablet, in portrait mode - its compact and simple design makes it easy to see and edit lesson plans, see and set homework for classes, and manage a to-do list of lessons.
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
PERMISSIONS: Note the TP Pro uses the phone ID to identify the device uniquely, for licence checking. No other phone information is used or stored.
NOTE: If you are upgrading from the Free version, export settings first in the free version, then install the PRO version. It will see the settings and ask you if you would like to use them.
With just a few taps you can add a new homework, task or coursework assignment into the planner. Don't hang around in class typing details into a form that forces you to fill in every detail. Just set the name and due date and you're good to go then come back to it in your own time to set the optional details.
- Sortable, fully functioning to-do list for each assignment
- Choose customised subject from a drop down menu
- Choose to be reminded about the assignment (see "Homework Reminder" below)
- Check off when it's completed and enter the grade
- Change any of the details at any time
The to-do list is designed so you can break down any assignment into manageable steps. Simply enter the next steps and check them off when done; never lose track of complicated tasks again!
Ever forgotten about a task or left work at home? Hwk. will remind you with a notification if you have any homework due in the next day, whether completed or unfinished. You decide the time to be reminded and which assignments to be told about. This can be switched off in the settings if you prefer.
*See Upcoming Assignments*
Assignments are sorted by due date in categories of Overdue, Today, Tomorrow, Next Week, After Next Week and Completed. See what's coming up and plan your work around your due dates. Overdue assignments are highlighted in red and completed assignments in green, see at a glance what is to be done in an order that makes sense.
Pressing the sort button groups assignments by subject. Use this to keep track of your progress, see what grades you've had back and how you're doing in each subject. Really useful for module-based courses where every grade counts.
Turn your device landscape to see the traditional timetable layout, portrait to see the simple list view! Designed from the ground up to be extremely flexible but easy to use. Have a session on the 2nd Tuesday of every month? What about a short module running for just a few weeks in the middle of the year? Is your timetable different every other week? Want to include one-off sessions, tutorials, exams or presentation dates? All of this is as easy and as intuitive as setting up a standard weekly timetable of uniform sessions.
Timetable features include:
- Sessions can start and end on any minute of the hour
- Can be set to show any combination of days of the week
- Will automatically re-size to include every session scheduled in a week
- Sessions can be set to the following frequencies:
Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly by date, Monthly by nth day of the month (e.g. 2nd Friday of each Month), One-off
- Notes can be made for sessions
- Edit individual sessions or all of a type at once
- Set the color highlight
- Can be used for sessions and one-off events such as exams and events
- Sessions are easy to set up; start and end date for a session is entered once for all sessions (can still be set to different for different sessions)
- Length of a session and frequency is saved from one the last time it was set avoiding repetitive data entry.
- Once the first session is in, adding a new one simply means setting a subject, a time and a day of the week. All other details are optional.
*Subject Set up*
Creating a subject is easy, in the "Subjects" section click on the plus icon, name it and choose one of over 70 unique subject icons.
In the first update:
- more subject icons
- separate tiered to-do list section
- separate notes section
- home screen widget
- lock screen widget
We love to hear from you on how we can make Hwk. better and always reply to our emails. Contact us at email@example.com with your feedback.
The connotation surrounding homeschooling, at first, was one of being different, unusual, or perhaps even anti-social. However, today’s view of homeschooling is becoming one of possibility. Homeschooling seems to fit the needs of both parents and
students alike, and avoids many of the stereotypical interactions that teens, most especially, face today.
There are several reasons to consider homeschooling:
Opportunity for obtaining gainful employment
More time spent with family and siblings
Less anxiety about social situations
Learning at your own pace, even excelling at a faster pace if desired
Time for travel and extracurricular activities outside the home
It shows that you have the ability to be self-directed, organized, and responsible
No concern for snow days or inclement weather
No missing the bus drama
No hassles about what to wear
Vacation time is your time
◆ Want to find a school without being disturbed?
Search for schools now in School home! Once you’ve found it, press the “Like” button to understand more about the school, and its’ price discounts — without giving away your personal information!
◆ Feeling lazy to go out — yet still wish to know more about the classes?
Press the “Join School” button to connect with the school, receiving learning information and instant messages!
◆ Want to share your joy of learning — or even showing them off?
With the “Share With Family” option, not only you can share it with remote family members, but also enable your family to help you when needed!
◆ All the information you need about learning — in one small phone!
Organized categories help you to easily find the school that fits you best, waste no time!
◆ Tired of the disturbing commercial phone calls or letters? We promise you not to give away your personal information!
【All new options of School Home. 】
◆ Integrate：Combine all your learning schedules, no need to type it by yourself anymore — it will be done as soon as you add the lessons!
◆ Share：More than contact books, you can share your learning experiences with your family no matter how busy they are, how faraway they are.
◆ Messages：Schools can send the messages they want to students, recorded online, no need to hand-write it.
◆ Group-chat：Instant messages for customers to gather information about new lessons.
◆ Providing school, students and parents an exclusive chat group. Saving pricey calling fee for those who are separated by boundaries.
We recommend installing Android OS 4.0 or higher.
The app may not install properly if your network connection is unstable or if your device does not have enough storage space.
Please check the strength of your connection and the amount of free storage space you have and try again.
You need to have a K12 Online School (OLS) Account in order to use this application.
* Displays a list of your student’s courses and his/her corresponding attendance time.
* Easily scroll and pick time to enter your student’s attendance.
* Includes a missing attendance alert.
Note: This app requires Adobe Air also be installed on your device to work properly. You can download Adobe AIR from Google Play, or you will be prompted to download it after installing this app before you can start log in and start entering attendance.
With Easy Planner you can import resources from various cloud based services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive. You can also easily import URL's, photos, videos and much much more. You can also add preparation tasks and various homework activities.
Experience a new level of teacher efficiency with thanks to Easy Planner. The ultimate lesson planning tool.
The information is uploaded by each school so it is simple and easy to use for parents. By selecting the school your children attend and choosing their particular class all important dates for your child are brought to your device to view or synchronize with your calendar. Parents can also choose to receive reminders the day or week before the events. This may include excursions, homework, class events, sport and other important information.
There is also a section for newsletters, school contact details, forms and other parent notes and the canteen.
Additionally, schools can upload whole school events such as carnivals, photos, P & C meetings, assemblies. In fact there is no limit on events they can upload.
Schools can also send out unlimited push notifications to parents to notify them of events or time changes.
In this busy world with multiple children many parents struggle to keep up with the numerous events and opportunities at school and in their children's classes. Primary Parent Planner provides a quick, inexpensive and contemporary way for schools and parents to connect regularly and stay up to date.
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
RenWeb Home is offered by the Google Play/Play Store as an In-App Subscription. That means you install the App for free, and then purchase an annual subscription to the App the first time you access it. The subscription covers every device used by every member of your family as recorded in RenWeb.
For any purchase related issues contact Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#
IS RENWEB HOME RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you always on the go and never at your PC to access ParentsWeb to review your student's grades or today's homework assignments?
Do you want instant access to ParentsWeb from your phone and avoid the time it takes to log into ParentsWeb each time?
Are you willing to pay $4.99 per year for this additional convenience?
If so, RenWeb Home is for you!
For frequently asked questions and answers click on this link: http://www.renweb.com/renweb/appfaq/HomeAppFAQ.cfm
- RenWeb Home's always-logged-in access means users remain logged into the system until they choose to log out, providing instant access to ParentsWeb information.
- Offers easy navigation to School, Student and Family Information recorded in RenWeb's ParentsWeb.
- Provides Tap & Send capability from the School Directory allowing users to simply tap a directory listing to make a call, send an email, look up an address in the mapping tool, or import a listing into the phone's Contact List.
- Imports school calendar events and student homework assignments into multiple phone Calendars.
- Calendar Events
- School Directory Information
- School Resources
- Grade Book Grades
- Daily Attendance
- Homework Assignments
- Lesson Plans
- Behavior Events
- Report Cards
- Lunch Menu Viewing (Ordering Coming Soon)
- Class Calendar
- Class Announcement
- Class Resources
- Class Schedule
- Demographic and Contact Information for Family Members on File
TO GET STARTED:
1. Click on the RenWeb Home icon in Google Play/Play Store and Install the RenWeb Home app.
2. Type in your ParentsWeb District Code, User Name and Password, select Parent or Student, and tap Login.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase an annual subscription for $4.99. This annual subscription covers every parent and student in your family as recorded by the school in RenWeb.
RenWeb Home is compatible with Android Version 2.3 or later. The information displayed is at the discretion of the school.
RenWeb Home is offered as an In-App non-renewing subscription for an annual fee of $4.99 per year. You will be offered the opportunity to renew your subscription for your family prior to its expiration.
La aplicación trabaja con Dropbox para guardar la información generada (apuntes,fotografías,etc...)
-Gestión del curso
-Adjuntar apuntes a las clases
-Utilización de Dropbox
-Posibilidad de trabajar offline guardando la información en SDCard.