Designed with Emergency/Relief/Substitute Teachers in mind, but an asset to all educators, Teacher Rescue provides quality lesson plans for Grades Kindergarten-6 instantly.
When you have no time to prepare and no photocopier access Teacher Rescue utilises the most basic classroom materials to provide purposeful and engaging lessons for your students.
Invaluable to Emergency/Substitute Teachers, Classroom Teachers, Specialist Teachers, Homeschool Educators, Student Teachers, Teaching Graduates, Camp Workers and Parents
The following subjects are included for grades K-6
Behavioural Management Strategies
PLUS Tips for the Substitute Teacher
* No materials that you wouldn't find in every classroom
* No preparation for most lessons while a few require between 0-5 minutes.
This is a prents Class123 app.
You can only sign up with access code that teacher gave you.
With this free Class123 app you can do these.
1. You can check teacher's real-time feedback for your child.
2. You can receive announcements and private messages from teacher.
3. You can share positive behavior of your child with teacher once a week.
★ 2011 Winner, 2012 2nd Place, 2013 Winner for Best App Ever Award (Teacher & Education Category)
COMMENTS FROM USERS OF TEACHER AIDE PRO
★★★★★ No more paper: I feel like SuperTeacher with this app! Best money I've spent in my whole career!
★★★★★ Easy to use and good customization: Easy to keep an electronic markbook and attendance register. Great teacher app. I love the random student picker too.
★★★★★ Best purchase I've ever made Has saved me so much time and have been able to build a stronger relationship with both students and parents. Thank you so much
View more comments Pro App Link
This is a Free Version of the Award Winning Teacher Aide app . The free version allows the teacher access to one class with up to 30 students and 15 attendance days and assignments. That should be enough to test the app out for 3-5 weeks, and see if you find the app useful for your needs.
The paid version allows up to 10 Terms, each with 30 classes with up to 225 students, 200 attendance days and 200 assignments per term. You can easily import the demo data to the paid app if you decide to purchase the app.
***Try downloading the Blue Stacks Player from www.bluestacks.com if you would like to run the app on your PC as well. ***
• Optimized for teachers using both phones and Tablets (easy sync to Dropbox)
• Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
• Seating Chart (take attendance and enter grades right from the chart page)
• Up to 225 students per class, 10 Terms/year, 30 classes per term
• Grade book with categories and weighting
• Group messaging to students, parents and advisors
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports for grades summary (Email, Print directly from app)
• Lesson notes
• Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Pinterest Tips: http://www.pinterest.com/teacheraidepro/teacher-aide-pro-tips/
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
** Note - Developer uses the Free version to try out new features. Database may be reset at times. If you use the app as the only source for actual student data please save backups.
Also, simply email me directly at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Celebrate the successes of your child along with identifying areas needing support quickly with FreshGrade for Parents. To find out more check out www.freshgrade.com/parents
To encourage your school to get involved today, simply forward them this link so they can find out more about FreshGrade: www.freshgrade.com/get-involved
Myclassboard facilitates the teachers with Myclassboard Teacher mobile app. Myclassboard teachers can create the activities and upload activity related photos from the Myclassboard Teacher App with data security. It helps all the Myclassboard teachers and parents to keep up with what's happening at all times in the school. The child's growth, development and activities are constantly updated to parents which is integrated to Parent App.
Seesaw is a learning journal that gives you real-time glimpses into your child’s school day. Seesaw helps you stay in the loop and gives you an opportunity to support your child's learning at home.
When your child adds a new item to their journal, like a photo, video, or drawing, you'll automatically get notified via app notifications, SMS or email. Simply follow the notification to view the new addition to your child’s journal—it’s fun and hassle free!
Simple Sign Up
∙ Scan the QR code on the handout you received from your child's teacher and create an account to start getting notifications
Automatic Notifications When New Items are Added
∙ Check out what your kid is doing, wherever you are!
∙ Notifications take you right to new items
∙ Quick and easy way to stay informed
All of Your Student’s Work in One Place!
∙ Browse your student’s journal in the app or on the web
∙ Email teacher privately about an item
∙ Save an item to your device photo gallery
All Content is Private and Secure
∙ Student content is secure, and is never shared with 3rd parties.
∙ Parent Account - Free: Real-time notifications about new items via iOS app, email or SMS; access to past 30 days of your child's journal content
∙ Parent Plus Account - $9.99/year: All free features, plus complete access to your child's journal content
+++ Need help? Have feedback or suggestions? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org +++
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
Are you an educator that has a need to keep a log of how your students are doing - for yourself, for parents or for an administrator? Well now you can utilize 21st century technology and use your tablet or smart phone to keep these logs. Just as easily you can email a summary of the logs to the student, the parent or someone else.
* up to 20 students and 10 notes per student in 1 class. (paid version allows 200 students for each of 30 classes,and 100 notes per student)
* Keep both student logs and parent logs
* Use a user defined quick list of both positive and negative comments to choose from.
* Sort students by First Name, Last Name, and percent positive comments
* Show Pie chart of % of Negative and Positive Comments
* Import / Export data for backup to Dropbox or Email
In the current version, the app provides following information to parents:
1. Basic information: View child’s information like Photograph, name, class, section.
2. Fee: View records of fee paid for the child in the past.
3. Assignments: View assignments given by teachers to the child.
4. Circulars: View the circulars given by the school/teachers to the child.
Yokibu.com uses technology to connect schools, parents and students and currently parents from hundreds of schools are now connecting through Yokibu and helping their children grow positive and be successful in life.
The teacher allows you to keep:
--The personal info of each student
--The marks of each student
--All the courses you need
--One-click contact to students' parents
--More to come!
If you need additional features contact me with no doubt!
From the ActionBar you can: add new students, select the class you want to see or change between list/grid view.
Student Info Screen
From the ActionBar you can: move through students, update student info, delete student or see his/her marks. Long press on the email address or phone number will send/call that person.
Student Marks Screen
NOTE:Marks will save automatically when leaving this screen.\n
From the ActionBar you can: add/delete subjects, add quarters/assigments or delete the whole marks.
You can contact the parents of the CHECKED students and let them know that their kids have not come to school.
From here you can select the predefined class, delete de whole data base (this WILL ERASE all user data), request any new feature you desire or open this HowTo screen.
◆ Get the exact status of kids GOAL,right from the beginning of his/her education.
◆ Gives you correct valuation and complete analysis of different subjects and different activities and overall analysis of the kid for his/her school.
◆ Provides regular updates on child's -
A) Attendance (weekly,monthly and yearly), his/her homework and remarks
B) Exam or Test Result, Irregularities, Timetable
C) Notifications for School's events, annual functions, sports day, etc.
◆ Timely and helpful communication with teachers and school for academic, non-academic, circulars and notices released from school.
The information is uploaded by each school so it is simple and easy to use for parents. By selecting the school your children attend and choosing their particular class all important dates for your child are brought to your device to view or synchronize with your calendar. Parents can also choose to receive reminders the day or week before the events. This may include excursions, homework, class events, sport and other important information.
There is also a section for newsletters, school contact details, forms and other parent notes and the canteen.
Additionally, schools can upload whole school events such as carnivals, photos, P & C meetings, assemblies. In fact there is no limit on events they can upload.
Schools can also send out unlimited push notifications to parents to notify them of events or time changes.
In this busy world with multiple children many parents struggle to keep up with the numerous events and opportunities at school and in their children's classes. Primary Parent Planner provides a quick, inexpensive and contemporary way for schools and parents to connect regularly and stay up to date.
• Take attendance (with additional notes).
• Record grades (with additional notes).
• Record teacher’s logs.
• Monitor behaviour.
• Create progress reports (with option to email to parents and students).
• Create courses, homeroom classes (for grouping students), and gradable activities.
• Assign unlimited number of students to homeroom classes and courses.
• Create grading systems (unlimited).
• Display individual student details (and their profile picture) in page view mode (swipe between pages).
• Display grades and scores in interactive pie charts and line graphs.
• Send bulk and custom emails to students and parents.
• Call parents directly from the app.
• Backup database and restore from saved backups.
• Assign weights to individual gradable activities.
• Export student attendance, grades and teacher’s logs to a CSV file (option to email).
• Import students from a CSV file.
• Assign course credits and view students' GPA.
KEYWORDS: teacher, grades, homework, attendance, assignment, score, student, behaviour, application, reports, classes, courses, homeroom, advisor
Only for selected pre-schools.
In the current version, the app provides following features to teachers:
1. Attendance: Mark attendance of students. The updated attendance records can be synced with database when the connectivity to the server is available.
2. Search student: Search and view basic information about students in teacher’s class. It shows information like Photograph, name, class, section, address and phone number of parents.