EasyBib is the world's best and most accurate citation generator. With over 10+ years of citation generation and billions of citations generated to date, we guarantee the most accurate bibliography.
EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in seconds:
- Perfect and accurate citations because they're checked by librarians and teachers
- Instantly create citations by scanning book barcodes with your phone's camera
- Use the search tool to create citations for books and websites
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
- Switch between MLA, APA, Chicago and over 7000 citation styles, including Harvard, ASA, AMA, CSE and ACS formats with one click!
• Download APA Format Template
• Includes 3 in-text citations and reference generators (citation machine). Supports Books, Software, and Website sources.
• Share in-text citations and references via E-mail.
WHAT EDUCATIONAL CLASSES & SCHOOLS USE APA FORMAT?
1. Awesome people!
3. Social Sciences
4. High school, colleges, universities.
5. Teachers, professionals, bloggers, etc...
6. University of Phoenix, DeVry, Stanford, Yale, Princeton & Harvard requires APA essays in most of its classes of all types.
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
APA Generator benefits students of all ages with experience or not. The facts are APA format citations and references are structured in such ways that makes it hard to memorize for each and every different type of media. APA Generator creates the references and citations for you while you just focus on writing your essay.
If your not sure how to setup a word document that is compliance for APA format. Simply download our template word document where you simply fill in the blanks and are ready to start writing your essay on the spot.
APA Format essays made simple.
This app is for you!
Choose which type of reference you would like to cite from,enter the details and both the in-text and end references will be generated in the Harvard Referencing format.
Simply email the bibliography to yourself and copy and paste to the end of your assignment.
Choose from more than 20 different referencing options!
Stop losing marks,start Easy Harvard Referencing
• Download MLA Format Template
• Includes 3 in-text citations and reference generators. Supports Books, Encyclopedia, and Newspapers sources.
• Share in-text citations and references via E-mail.
WHAT EDUCATIONAL CLASSES & SCHOOLS USE MLA FORMAT?
1. Awesome people!
2. High school, colleges, universities.
3. Teachers, professionals, etc...
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
MLA Generator benefits students of all ages with experience or not. The facts are MLA format citations and references are structured in such ways that makes it hard to memorize for each and every different type of media. MLA Generator creates the references and citations for you while you just focus on writing your essay.
If your not sure how to setup a word document that is compliance for MLA format. Simply download our template word document where you simply fill in the blanks and are ready to start writing your essay on the spot.
MLA Format essays made simple.
Featured in this app:
- Discover quotes from famous French authors
- Choose the look of your application with a choice of twenty beautiful wallpapers
- Share your favorite quotes on Facebook, Twitter, SMS ...
- Inspire your daily life
Authors that represented in this app:
- Albert Camus
- Blaise Pascal
- Denis Diderot
- Emile Zola
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- François Rabelais
- François-René de Chateaubriand
- Gustave Flaubert
- Honoré de Balzac
- Jean de La Fontaine
- Jean Racine
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Madame de La Fayette
- Michel de Montaigne
- Nicolas Boileau
- Pierre Corneille
- Victor Hugo
We hope you enjoy this app!
Chaque catégorie presente plus que 30 citations et chaque jour l'equipe fourni plus de citations.
Vous pouvez partager ces citations avec vos amis sur Facebook depuis l'application.
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
- Create references in: Oxford or Harvard system
- Se complete list.
- Mail complete list
- Se examples on how to use selected system.
- Reference books and web pages.
- Search a book by ISBN and create a reference.
This application will be expanded with more systems and features in the future, so keep an eye out!
Please rate and comment, your feedback is highly appreciated. Also, if you enable to "send information to Google" I can see information about crashes, which will help me improve the application further.
Tags: numerique, date, maxime, citation, proverbe, quotidien, mot, mots, dicton, culture, reccueil, célèbre, renommé, très connu, excellent, humour, reflexion.
Famous Quotes and Sayings in French that can be used to learn, test your grammar, improve and practice your French Language Skills. Study how to use english basic words in phrases, expressions. Discover conjugated verbs, nouns, pronouns, adverbs, adjectives, numerals, and how to form and use sentences. Learn to conjugate common verbs, the days of the week, month of the year in english.
Citazioni famose e Proverbi in francese. Imparare, testare la vostra grammatica, migliorare e mettere in pratica le vostre abilità di lingua francese. Studiare come utilizzare parole francesi i di base in frasi, espressioni. Scopri verbi coniugati, nomi, pronomi, avverbi, aggettivi, numeri, e come formare e utilizzare frasi. Imparare a coniugare i verbi comuni, i giorni della settimana, il mese dell'anno in francese.
Citas y refranes famosos en Francés. Aprenda, prueba de su gramática, mejorar y practicar sus habilidades de Frances. Estudia cómo utilizar palabras básicas en Frances en frases, expresiones. Descubra verbos conjugados, sustantivos, pronombres, adverbios, adjetivos, numerales, y cómo formar y utilizar oraciones. Aprende a conjugar los verbos comunes, los días de la semana, meses del año en Frances.
Berühmte Zitate und Sprüche in Französische Sprichwörter. Lernen Sie, testen Sie Ihre Grammatik, verbessern und üben Sie Ihre Französischkenntnisse. Studieren, wie man Franzosisch grundlegende Wörter in Phrasen, Ausdrücke. Entdecken konjugierten Verben, Französisch Substantive, Pronomen, Adverbien, Adjektive, Zahlen, und wie zu bilden und zu verwenden Sätzen. Lernen Sie, Verben, die Tage der Woche, Monat des Jahres in Franzosisch konjugieren.
- Woody Allen
- Albert Einstein
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Abraham Lincoln
- John F. Kennedy
The app offers the following features :
- Rating quotes
- Comments section
- Send us your quotes
- Random quotes
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, by email and message
This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy this simple and nice app :
+ Hundred of hand-picked Napoleon quotes and thoughts
+ Great design
+ Share your favorites facts with your friends
+ Frequent updates
+ Work with both smartphones and tablets
Enjoy and have fun !