Poor clone of classic pc game MAD TV All those reviewers saying this is a great game should go find MAD TV for the PC. The controls here are poor in such a tight, time-based game where every second counts. Missing the humour of MAD TV too
Good This is on par with the old computer games! Am only on the 2ND city after the tutorials, so I'll update my rating then....however, so far, so good. I would like to see a female avatar option, but that's not truly a factor for me. Am looking forward to finding out more on the game.
Awesome This game is great, i have been looking for a challenging but fun game for a while and now im happy to say i have found it, i am addicted to this game and definitely suggest downloading it and giving it a go, :)
Its a good game. Simple - buy films sell ad slots. Dont know why so many have trouble getting that. However there are a few problems; Director mode is a pay only mode - but game experience is poorer with room timeouts which dont so much make it harder as more annoying.
Terrible This game is far too unorganized and confusing to be sufficient. The slow walking is annoying and the incredibly spread iut rooms is pointless.
Well made, but could do better Very good app, but I never have enough money to get new movies, and the Time continuing while getting ads and Movies is quite annoying.
- FastForward mode when moving to far away rooms, making movement less boring
- Several rarer crashes fixed
- Avatar movement speed increased
- Can schedule the following day also
- Discounting tape value on sale
- Showing movie freshness when selling or buying
- Improved touch feel overall
- Swipe and animation to change viewing tapes
- Improved drag and drop on schedule room
Freshly Released on November 8th!