Create a healthy relationship with food and end your struggles with eating. Using techniques like mindful eating and guided journaling you’ll address feelings like guilt, frustration, or confusion about food and your body. With Savor, you’ll learn how to nourish your body and mind by becoming more mindful about why you eat certain foods and how they make you feel, inside and out. Discover what’s right for you – without diets, calorie counting, or obsessive tracking. Savor sets the stage for change. We provide a safe space where you can cultivate a deeper connection to your body, mind, and emotions. You are not alone in your quest to better relate to food.
As you continue to use Savor, you’ll build powerful habits that can change how you feel about yourself and your body.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Hundreds of mindful guided journaling sessions to explore your behaviors, feelings, beliefs, and past experiences with food
- Simple proven mindful food exercises that you can practice throughout your day at any time
- All of your guided mindful food journaling sessions saved, so you can reflect on your progress
- What feelings are tied to certain foods
- How to differentiate between hunger and emotions
- How your past affects what you eat
- Why dietary changes may be important to you
- Mindful eating techniques
LEAVE BEHIND DAMAGING BEHAVIORS:
- Constant dieting
- Unrealistic body goals
- Obsessive meal planning
- Calorie counting
- Suppressing cravings
- Binge eating cycles
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
For more information, see our https://savor.co/terms/ and https://savor.co/privacy/
If you run into any troubles please reach us at email@example.com
If you have any feedback/suggestions, Savor is new and is looking to improve its experience for people experiencing issues with food. Please email us at