Welcome to Siempo's Beta Launch!
The Siempo Home App transforms any smartphone into a healthier digital experience. Calm your home screen, create distance between distracting apps, and batch notifications in order to prevent unconscious use and live a life of deeper focus, presence and human connection. Inspired by design standards from The Center for Humane Technology, Siempo is both the protective gear needed to navigate our attention-grabbing digital world, and the friendly mentor to help build better tech habits.
• Enlightened Home Screen - Siempo replaces the stock Android home screen with a calmer, less distracting interface. More of a zen garden than a Times Square.
• Intention Setting - From the home screen you can personalize a message you will see every time you unlock your phone. What would be skillful for you to read?
• Notification Tempo - Get notifications batched at set intervals. On the half hour, top of the hour, or once a day like the mail.
• Tidy App Menus - Tiered menu system keeps your tools and favorites closer by, and your distracting apps further away.
• Muted App Icons - Unbranded and greyscale app icons prevent you from getting sidetracked and accumulating cognitive load on the way in/out of your phone.
• App Scrambling - Randomize the location of your distracting apps to prevent unconscious opens and usage.
This public beta release includes many functional and design improvements, and introduces several new features.