A great game overall. Tactical thinking is really necessary to get forward in the dungeon. I believe that there are few bugs, though. When you get sick in one level and you use the curing spell in another your combat does not recover although the game says so. Sometimes also the items occur very erratically. Either you find only reagents or only ingredients. Or there are no weapons to be found. Also it happened to me twice that I have encountered two advanced enemies right in the first room at the start of the game. Some balance issues I suppose. Fun to play anyway.
While I wanted to love this game, the clunky menus kept me from enjoying. The gameplay seems great though
One of the best roguelikes in the Store. Could use a little polish and tuning, but overall loads of fun.
Fun game but damn those invisible ghosts are fkn me up
- 2.4.1 Fix issues with Rew Ram spell
- New skill for Alchemist: Can use reagents multiple times
- New spell: Momi Gyr (Create Arrows) first circle of Matter magic. Creates a pack of arrows (quantity depends on the magic power)
- New spell: Rew Ram (Attack self) first cirlce of Mind magic. Makes an enemy attack himself once (works as a ranged attack for wizards)
- Remove separate spells to recover blunt and edge weapons, add weaker variation of repair weapon
And much more!
You are the waitress at a cafe for cats, they'll do anything to get in your way!