Denares, my big, hairy, burly arcane mage, cursed to be reincarnated until he retrieves the ring, now walks the corridors of the halls in his eternal quest, lovingly swathed in women's armor. "No matter!" He shouts at the satyrs who gaze confusingly at his chisled thighs and black knee high boots. "I shall slay you all until this damned curse is broken! Then I can rest in peaceful and eternal slumber!" Muzzy, his dire wolf, barks with equal confusion and agreement. Denares later falls at the hands of the rat guardian. For the fourth time. 10/10 will always play again.
A few things This game is awesome. It plays well and is just mysterious enough to get my RPG playing bone tingling. However I got fairly far and then the game crashes. This is not a problem though as the Dev seems to have a great auto room save thing. Spellcasting takes a long delay between the cast and damage or whatever. A few simple options in the menu would alleviate this problem. EDIT 3: with the timely update, crashes are limited to losing just the progress from the current room. Thanks guy!
I died laughing the moment I saw the descript for the shepard
Now THIS is a chalenge With the arrival of the hardcore mode(took your sweet time)Ananias is presenting a good challenge while still evolving into an ever better game.
Awesome The problem with the older version is that it was too easy, but this 1.79 version... PERFECT👌.
Awesome game!! The new update is great, love the pet system and a great time killer on my phone
- Make pets always obey commands.
- Make enemies check if player is waiting at the other side of the room before walking into it.
- Remove force sound disable, make it an option on the launcher
- Preserve preselected layout on mobile if game saved
- Prevent casting spells when character has no magic power.
- Prevent extremely long generation times for levels with twisted corridors
- Prevent inconsistent HP value when casting spells with no magic power
Summon hundreds of creatures to fight by your side in this dungeon crawling RPG.
You are the waitress at a cafe for cats, they'll do anything to get in your way!