Best watch face I could find. I like the three complications shown and the grey/white night mode. Most people don't know it is a smart watch. I hope that Ranger can defeat the 2.0 problem of accidental screen modification.
A nice watch face and would have given it 5 starts but it lost one as to my mind the settings are too easy to accidentally change. I'm forever finding the watch had gone into settings mode and more than once I've accidentally changed what complications are shown just by the watch brushing against things. It might be an Android Wear issue too but adding the ability to lock down your configuration would help a lot.
Love the design. But wish there is more build in complication like heart rate, calories, etc. The 3rd party complications doesn't look as good with only single colour. Oh and I realized it drain battery faster then others
Update: Developer has resolved the installing issue. Thank you Won't install on watch with Android Wear 2.0. I can see it as an option for download on the watch after installing on my phone. Says "can't download" every time I try and install on the watch. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times in the phone. No luck!
Plenty of wonderful features but they count for nothing when it drains battery super fast. I left my watch in idle for six hours and lost 53% battery. I lost the remaining 47% within an hour when using it. I switched to the stock standard design that comes with my smart watch and my battery life is perfect.
Aesthetically the best watch face I have found, and packed with all the complications I need. Unfortunately, battery life is abysmal on my Nixon Mission. The watch barely makes it until 5pm with minimal use.
Android Wear 2.0 improvements
Make the perfect watch face with style and functionality for your ASUS ZenWatch!