Specify the location and login credentials of your Raspberry Pi, choose the pin you want to operate, and you're ready to go. I hooked my Raspberry Pi to a relay to control my garage, and now with a single button press from my phone, I can open and close my garage from anywhere! You can even supply a PIN to prevent accidental triggers.
Absolutely No Adverts.
Raspberry SSH is an Android application designed to control your Raspberry Pi via SSH. Anything you can do via SSH you should be able to automate using this app.
1. Customisable buttons. Dynamically add and remove buttons. Change the text on the buttons. Assign different commands.
2. ICMP (Ping) Monitoring for up to four devices. Quickly check to see if you are connected to your Raspberry Pi and that it's turned on. (Green = on, red = off and Yellow = Error).
3. Backup your configuration and restore them to another device.
4. Turn on debug mode to see the output from your Raspberry Pi. This can be invaluable when you are troubleshooting commands.
5. Supports multiple Raspberry Pi devices or you can use "override" mode to configure all buttons to talk to one Raspberry Pi (see app settings).
6. NEW - Strict Host Key checking. Add host keys to add additional security to your SSH connections.
7. NEW - Display the output from your command and dismiss the output when you are ready. Turn this on and off on a per button basis.
There is also a free version you can try before you buy! Search for Raspberry SSH Lite in the Play Store.
Please contact us before rating if you find any issues. We will do our best to fix any bugs you find.
Now supports, The Quick2Wire Interface, IO Expander and Analog Boards.
Adafruit LCD Plate.
PiFace Command and Display.
DS18B20 Temperature Sensors.
DHT11/DHT22 Humidity Sensors (DHT22 not tested yet).
BMP085 and compatible Pressure Sensor.
You can name and hide pins, set the pin modes and make them not changeable, set output pins to cycle on/off.
The temperature sensors are graphed, and can be displayed on a LCD.
Has a Simulator, lets you see how each device works without a Raspberry Pi.
SSH access to the Raspberry Pi, with password free sudo required to install utility app.
Uses a utility which it will install on the RPi, to communicate to your android, allowing switching of the pin modes, from input(pull high/pull low) to output & PWM. When pin set to output it will allow setting to high/low, for input pins will show current input state of high or low.
The RPi is communicated with over SSH, to install the utility the ssh user will have to have non-password sudo access.
Any issues - email email@example.com, i will sort them, issues listed in feedback will be ignored.
This is a freemium app, for free you get to add one raspberrypi and will see advertising, for a small in-app purchase you will get to remove the advert, add more raspberrypi's and get the features that will be coming in the future. (also buys the developer coffee).
Join the Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114957148161423684690 to Duscuss and Beta test.
INTERNET = for connecting to the pi, advertising, analytics.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = to know if network is available.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = for advertising and analytics.
BILLING = for in-app billing.
READ_PHONE_STATE = for billing to get phones ID.
This app uses google analytics for anonymous usage tracking.
- Option to choose if the Relay Type should be 'Active High' or 'Active Low' (To support different types of relays)
- Option to change how many relays are being controlled (So it doesn't display unused relays in the interface).
- Ability to change the labels of each Relay. (e.g. Change label 'Relay 1' to 'Garden Lights', 'Relay 2' to 'Heating' etc..)
- Status Checking of the Relay States when you open the app, or resume it, and automatic updating of the toggle switches to match the state. (Note: You will need to update your GPIO.php file to use this feature if you are already using the original version of PiRelay)
- Ability to use a relay as a signal. (Toggles instantly on/off when the button is pressed)
This could be used to control with your Android device virtually anything that requires an electronic switch to operate.
e.g. Switch On/Off Lights, Open/Close Electronic Garage Doors, Open/Close Gates etc.. Or anything else you might want to control.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO CONFIGURE YOUR RASPBERRY PI BEFORE THIS APP WILL WORK.
You should test compatibility with the app before purchasing by installing and configuring the free version PiRelay from the Android Play store.
If you have any issues or questions ask in my thread on the Raspberry Pi forum: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=60008
Enable / Disable GPIO output (On/Off or impulsive function)
Info Raspberry PI
You can explore the content of your Raspberry PI with new file manager, and you can also copy, paste, delete, download and visualize properties of files
It doesn’t need the installation of any software on Raspberry PI
Tested on Raspbian
It use protocol SSH
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
* How can I install Pro Key and unlock the application?
- To install the Pro Key, you just go on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.Ettore.raspcontrollerProKey and buy it. Reboot your device after installation. Please do not remove free version of the application.
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
It also controls some of the hard- and software extensions. In this release: PiCam/PiNoIR, PiFace Digital, PiFace CAD, Python3 and Apache2 web-server.
You can execute numerous Linux commands, remote control the the Pi and its hardware extentions, reboot (or halt) the Raspberry Pi.
All this is done via a simple user interface where you don't have to type in commands. Just Connect, Select and Go!
You can add multiple Raspberry Pi's. So if you have multiple Pi's or a user account on a Raspberry Pi of one of your friends, you can connect there to.
As the Raspberry Pi has a educational purpose, the Raspi-R app has the ability to (re)create your own scripts so it helps you explore and understand the posibilities of the Raspberry Pi, Linux and it's hard- and software extentions.
The Raspi-R summary:
- Register Raspberry Pi credentials (Host/IP, user, pass, sudo, ports)
- ex- and inport Raspberry Pi credentials via standard Android Share
- Linux (system, file, process, user, logs, network, ..) predefined commands
- Linux sudo (root) commands (including reboot and halt)
- Raspberry Pi device info like temperature, memory, hostname, SD-card, ...
- Python3 script examples
- Upload Python scripts to Raspberry Pi
- Start / stop Python scripts
- man and whatis info
... and ...
Apt-get package manager:
- update and (dist-)upgrade
- install, remove and purge several packages
PiCam / PiNoIR:
- take picture (one shot, multi shot)
- all picture options available
- TimeLapse recording and conversion to mp4 video
- view pictures and video's via Apache / Raspi-R website
PiFace Digital (hardware extention on Raspberry Pi):
- remote control 8 outputs
- read status of 8 inputs
- several scripts to program the 8 outputs
- control max 4 boards (PiRack needed)
- start your own Python scripts from phone or tablet
Apache Web-server (used for browsing PiCam / TimeLapse results):
- start/stop, restart and status
- monitor access and error logs
- upload the Raspi-R web-files for realtime PiCam / Timelapse viewing
Simple Secure Shell terminal:
- to execute free shell commands
Each function has its own info / help screen including aditional online info. Most app/options values can be set to your needs in preferences.
Commands and actions are executed via Secure Shell (ssh). The Raspiberry Pi's credentials are secure (encoded) saved on the private storage of your Android device.
Tested on Raspbian "wheezy" distributon on Raspberry A, B/B+.
The Raspberry Pi is a Linux device, so most functions of the Raspi-R app wil also work with any other Linux machine.
'Raspi' is one of the Rasberry Pi ® abriviations. For more information visit http:www.raspberrypi.org.
Some options of Raspi-R functions are limited unless you make a Donation.
This application lets you send keystrokes and mouse events to your Raspberry Pi and Linux computers over TCP/IP either via a wired or wireless network.
Remote Pi is ideal for making the best our of a Raspberry Pi in the living room. Use for:
- Text editing
- Controlling media players
- Do everything in your Raspberry Pi computer that you would normally do with a traditional keyboard and mouse/trackpad!
- Keep the two USB ports in your Raspberry Pi Model B free when using wired network.
- Keep one USB port free when using a WiFi USB dongle.
- Very inexpensive compared to wireless hardware keyboards and trackpad alternatives. Besides, it's good for the environment: reuse a wireless mobile device you already own instead of buying yet another hardware input gadget.
- If you develop applications and gadgets for your Raspberry Pi, you could use Remote Pi as a remote controller if you program your application to respond to regular keyboard and mouse events.
Three easy steps:
1. Download this application on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
2. Download and install a driver for your Raspberry Pi or Linux computer at http://remotepi.io
3. Run application and connect to your Raspberry Pi using its hostname or IP address. And, you're set!
More enhancements coming soon.
Visit http://remotepi.io for more information.
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/RemotePi
- Enviar comandos a un servidor "destino" por internet, para que éste ejecute las acciones GPIO
- Posibilidad de enviar el comando por bluetooth al servidor, para que éste ejecute las acciones GPIO
- WakeOnLand de los dispositivos en la red ("se necesita saber la mac del pc antes")
- WakeOnWAN ("requiere habilitación de puertos en router")
-- RaspBerry Pi (con conexion a internet)
-- Smartphone (Bluetooth/conexion a internet)
Esta aplicación está enfocada al uso de instalaciones montadas por nuestros instaladores
This is a development version. It is tested in Raspbian. I publish the app to people who wants to contribute :)
To receive the data of Raspberry Pi, you must install a Ruby server in your Raspberry Pi. You can see all the steps in https://github.com/Angelmmiguel/RPi-Simple-Monitor, it is very easy.
You can contribute to the server and application at https://github.com/Angelmmiguel/RPi-Simple-Monitor. Enjoy :)
This app is licensed under GNU GPL
The License can be seen here
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
It has the following features :
- Select Model A, Model B, Model B+
- Select different capacities of USB power banks
- Select different AA cell capacities and voltages
- Choose from a set of features that affect energy use such as Ethernet, HDMI and WiFi
- Choose from a set of "wildcard" current values to accommodate other add-ons and accessories
The calculation presents a time range to give a reasonable estimation of the run-time assuming the battery is healthy.
The current consumption of the Pi and the options selected are based on real measurements and not merely plucked from a manufacturers datasheet. This makes a more sensible average rather than being a peak current draw which gives unhelpful estimates.
When available you may want to power the HDMiPi Screen from the same power bank so that is listed in the "Features" so you can calculate an estimated time with that hooked up as well. In order to keep the interface as simple as possible this is the only Pi accessory I have specifically included but the wildcard options should cover anything else you may want to use at the same time.
The app is set to use Portrait mode.
This app does not contain any adverts but does contain some clearly described links to RaspberryPi-spy.co.uk and my social media channels. These are directly related to the Raspberry Pi.
"Raspberry Pi" is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.