In case your device OS version is within 1.6 - 2.2, please download and use 'Calculator B16'.
Button's design and margin is modified in 'Calculator B16'.
If you need more memory for tax rate, recommend that you download the 'Markup calculator B+'.
'Markup calculator B+' has no ad.
You can select and use favorite one among those.
/// Function ///
Copy&Paste from Clipboard
Status bar shortcut icon implemented
2 values of tax rate can be saved.
Background color can be selected from 6 types as Theme in menu.
The type of click sound can be selected on setting screen of menu.
Vibrator's adaptation and vibrating length can be selected.
4 button is arrayed on a holizontal line because of avoiding to touch in error.
This Calculator has max number of digits within 10-14.
Mark-up calculation implemented.
Copy and Paste function enabled.
When this Calculator's "%" button is pressed after [+] or [-], the ratio of displayed number is added to that one or subtracted from that.
This Calculator can be used in the office because of tax function.
I wish You will use this calculator easily and anywhere.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Number of corresponding locale is dependent on your device.
Partially, there is a preset value of the tax rate or the language.
6 values of tax rate can be stored in the calculator.
These are able to be changed directly with operations on main screen.
Countries that do not appear in the locale setting does not refer to a preset value.
Preset values is set with reference to the Value-added tax.
Tax rate in memory can be changed flexibly in the preferences .
/// Tax rate preset list ///
United Kingdom 20/5
Czech Republic 20/10
Jersey Island 3
Sri Lanka 15
Trinidad and Tobago 15
South Africa 14
New Zealand 15
Tile size of 40cm to 50cm
Wall 200cm to 300cm
- The width of the wall is divided by the width of the tile 200/40 = 5
- The height of the wall is divided by the height of the tile 300/50 = 6
- Multiplies the resulting value of 5 * 6 = 30
- Multiply 30 by 1.1 = 33 tiles (tile 3 in reserve).
* Restaurant tip - calculated and distributes tip evenly
* Percentage change - calculates the percentage change between two values
* Fraction percentage - simply converts fraction to percentage
* Simple percentage - performs simple percentage calculation like 5 is what percent of 50? 10
* Percentage increase/decrease - Increase/decrease an amount by given percentage
* Profit/loss percentage and margin - calculates profit/loss percentage as a percentage of cost and profit/loss margin as a percentage of revenue.
* Simple, quick and responsive UI
* Tablet support
* Available in multiple languages
Please contact us through email@example.com, if you find any bugs or want to translate the app to your language.
Thanks for your continuous support!
★ Percentage Calculator - the perfect calculator App for Android. It is easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone.
★ Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
★ Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* School (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* Business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes)
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
★ Simple Percentage Calculator
★ Percentage increase/decrease
★ Tip calculator
★ Discount calculator
★ Convert fractions to percentages
★ VAT calculator
★ Markup calculator
★ Profit margin calculator
★ Percentage Difference
★ Percent Margin
★ Sales tax calculator
Gross Profit/Margin Calculator:
You are able to calculate the
* Gross profit (absolute value and percentage)
* Markup per Unit
* % Margin
* Sales Taxes
* Cost Price
* Actual Markup
* Sales Price
* Actual Markup / unit
CITIZEN CALCULATOR gives you all the functionality like addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, percentage
And additional functional like MU , M+, M-, Correct , Check etc.
Mark Up (MU) is our main function which is use for Business where you have to give Discounts. This function you can not show in any other App of Calculator. We also given some other function like GT in this Calc App.
Its free for all Android Devices.
Any suggestion from user are welcomed. If you like our application please Rate us our App.
1. Percentage - Calculate percentages
2. Discount and Increment - Increase or decrease a value by a percentage amount.
3. Percent Of - Input two numbers to calculate the percentage of the first number based on the second number.
4. Before Discount / Mark Up - Calculate original value of a number before it has been reduced by a percentage.
5. Before Increment - Calculate original value of a number before it has been increased by a percentage.
6. Percent Change - Calculate the percentage change from one number to another number.
7. Tips Calculator - Calculate tips.
- Easily switch between calculators by swiping on the screen!
- View history of calculations
- A unique keyboard
- Move to SD
You may visit http://www.coin-soft.com to view a full changelog. Please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail should you have any enquiries or suggestions. They will be responded to ASAP.
The user can set a list of 10 words, the child can then look at each word, cover/hide it and then write the word before finally checking it.
There are options to have the app Say the word as well as showing it or to make it harder the app can just say the word.