Accept credit & debit card payments on the move with Paya Mobile! Paya Mobile, with one of the world's most successful mPOS Chip and PIN devices, connects via Bluetooth (using the FREE APP) to your smartphone or tablet and is ideal for small businesses looking for a no commitment, low cost way to accept card payments.
Getting Started …
1) To use the App you need a credit & debit card processing account from any of our Paya Card services websites - www.payatrader.com, www.payaprofessional.co.uk, www.payataxi.com.
2) If you already have an account, you simply need to order the mPOs Chip & Pin device from the ‘Taking Payments” menu in your account.
3) If you need to open an account go to one of our websites and select the account type that best suits your needs. You have the option to sign up for a FREE account (Lite) or a full account. More details can be found online.
4) Once your card processing account is live, order your mPOs Chip & PIN device as per (2) above.
5) Pair the device with your smartphone or tablet. Full instructions will be provided when you place your order.
6) Start taking payments!
The rate you pay is based on your weekly card turnover. Please visit our website for latest rates.
There are no monthly or minimum usage fees and no minimum term contract.
Paya Mobile MPOS Chip & PIN
Features & Benefits
Compact, portable device that connects wirelessly using Bluetooth
Option to use your mobile network or Wi-Fi, whichever phone connection is available
No minimum usage fees or any other ongoing costs - uses your smart phone for all comms*
Transparent transaction fee based on turnover
Sale & refund capability with immediate authorisation
Option to input invoice numbers, product or service descriptions
Your business name appears on cardholder statements
Electronic receipting via email or SMS text
Secure, PCI approved
You can order the mPOS Chip & PIN device for a one-off payment of £99.00+VAT. It's easy to set up - simply download the Paya Mobile App and you're ready to process payments, track sales, send e-receipts and perform refunds.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at