Elavon MobileMerchant is for any size business needing to process transactions on the go. If you take card payments on the go, then MobileMerchant will likely save you both time and money, while improving the sales experience for your customers. It can also be used at your location for payments during peak sales seasons, essentially creating a new payment terminal without the added expense.
MobileMerchant is perfect for many business types including: Transportation and Taxis, Service Companies, Trade Show Vendors, Mobile Food Trucks, Hair & Beauty Professionals, Delivery Services, Professional Services, Retail and more.
MobileMerchant’s payment app and Bluetooth card reader allow you to accept Chip and PIN credit and debit card payments and process them in real-time. You will need an Elavon customer account and PIN entry device to get started. MobileMerchant is currently available for businesses in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Getting started is easy!
1. Establish a customer account with Elavon and get the PIN pad (set up cost associated). If you do not have an account, follow the link at the bottom of the page.
2. Download the Elavon MobileMerchant App for free!
3. Once your customer account is open, you will receive your PIN pad
4. Follow the simple set up instructions and start taking secure payments anywhere, anytime!
For more information please visit: http://www.tellmemore.elavon.com/mobilemerchant/
Or Contact Elavon to establish a customer account:
• From the UK, please call 0203 166 4102 or email ElavonMobileReferrals@listening.co.uk or visit http://www.elavon.co.uk/merchant-services/small-business/buy-now
• From Ireland, please call 1800 995 085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: By downloading this application you agree to the Elavon End User License Agreement for the Elavon MobileMerchant application. This can be viewed at http://www.elavon.co.uk/EULA