for all you boating people out there.
1. Navigation screen compass , GPS , time , speed knots
2. Weather screen shows nearest inland weather or shipping.
3. Add a way point screen
4. Tides nearest first,click for next 7 days.
Lots of tides mainly England, and a few others around Europe.
The app will get location from Cell or GPS and display closest
10 tides in distance order, also the weather is sorted with
closest location first.
You can select UK inshore or shipping forecast
from the menu feature.
Menu update-tides will down load the latest tides
and weather, when in new location always do a
update when you can.
The upgrade will allow you to make a small donation
to remove the adds.
Tides are GMT so add 1 hour for British summer time.
Always have another source of data to check with,
as data can be damaged during download.
All tide data is downloaded from www.ukho.gov.uk
with there permission.
The free version is ad supported and limited to 3 days forecast.
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
- Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates moonphase
- Gray current time indicator
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- sun and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
Please email me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
tight lines to all !!!
KW: best fishing times, fishing calendar, fishing tables, solunar tables, solunar chart, lunar fishing calendar, tide tables, tide times
Beautifully illustrated with diagrams and short, clear text. Remind yourself quickly about a rule or light, or learn at home, traveling or in the winter while planning your trips.
RULES OF THE ROAD:
- Steering and sailing rules.
- Lights and shapes: day and night time marking of boats.
- Sound signals in restricted visibility. Actual sounds.
- Distress signals.
- Full Colregs text.
SIGNALS & COMMUNICATION:
- Buoys: worldwide buoyage systems A & B and animated harbour approaches.
- Buoy lights, animated.
- Sample harbour charts from around the world, with animated lights.
- Flags: flag translator, phonetic alphabet, morse code and message builder.
- Dual flag messages.
- Racing flags.
- Semaphore flags.
- Radio calls including Mayday/PanPan and radio channels.
- Life saving communication including air rescue: Solas V.
- Communication with air rescue.
- Learning cards for all content, by section or for all Rules together.
Content can be scrolled, viewed individually or in sequence. Large images (charts and at a glance images) can be zoomed and panned.
Based on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions and Sea, 1972, with amendments in force from November 1995, SOLAS Chapter V Regulation 29 and the general guidelines for buoys and signals.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
Imray are a leading chart and marine book publishers, based in England and with a catalogue of charts that covers Europe, the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Imray's pilot books cover the whole world in extensive detail. They are excellent resources for use whilst sailing, fishing, surfing, diving and in many other forms of sea water sports.
In partnership with Tucabo, software developers and sailors.
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/tucabo
Facebook - tucabo
You have been searching for affordable and meaningful app product to enhance your saltwater fishing activities and we have good news. Fishing Ops Pro uses the latest technologies to empower you with information and insight from every experience so you can maximize your results.
We deliver the best in class saltwater fishing application and website for our valued friends (AKA customers). We designed Fishing Ops Pro to be easy and effective regardless of your activity or experience level. When we share what we love and by aligning our passion for our product with your passion for quality, our community will grow as big as the Great Outdoors!
Your data is kept totally secure with a unique system, which is only accessible by you!
Here is what you get in our product:
1. EXCELLENT MAPS- Navigate marine environments with confidence in different terrains and bodies of water.
2. GPS NAVIGATION AND ONE-TOUCH WAYPOINTS - Easily maintain current position, view the relationship to other points of interest, and quickly mark waypoints of fishing interest and navigational interest.
3. CATCH/CATCH & RELEASE/RECON NOTES- Save your pictures and easily record your tackle and tactic details and easily compare the next time you go. Fish with confidence!
4. FISHING CAMERA- Capture all the action without leaving the app and every picture can auto collect all of the environmental details automatically!
5. AUTO-JOURNAL- No more hand written journals that steal your time. The first ever journal that auto stores every fishing activity and auto collects all the environmental details.
6. AUTO TRIP SHARING- Never wait again for pictures, everyone auto shares all the memories from your angling exploits automatically!
7. FISHING WEATHER- Get the forecast, marine forecast, tides, barometer and the lunar phase.
8. EAST TRIP SETUP- Set up your trip and invite your buddies for a seamless experience that collects all the pictures, all the waypoints and all the fun!
9. FISH-ON STEALTH NOTIFICATIONS- When you are fishing with friends but in different locations and you don't want to let the whole world know over the radio or don't have time to text or call, we offer a one-and-done push button that sends your friends your activity and gives them your GPS location for getting in on the action!
10. US STATE BY STATE FISHING REGS- Is it legal? Never worry when the game warden checks your cooler.
11. ON-BOARD SUPPORT- We offer you the answers to your questions with amazing support that answers all requests within one hour. Read the poor support of other apps. We love our products and our friends (AKA Customers) and we are always ready to help!
12. METRIC AND IMPERIAL SETTINGS- Easily switch all measurement to what you are accustomed to very easily.
13. IN-APP SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING- Connect with buddies, share info and pictures easily and seamlessly!
GPS Hunt also tracks other essentials as well: weather forecasts, sun and moon phases, trip stats and ballistics info. Our power saver technology monitors how you use the app in order to preserve battery power. Plus, GPS Hunt works in remote places without the need of data and cellular signals.
NEW: Check out our new SD/microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.gpshuntfish.com/sdcards
• GPS Hunt uses the GPS built into your Android to track your location with GPS satellites. No data or phone signal is needed to see your current location or to mark points.
• View unlimited topographic maps in the United States and Canada. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska, and 1:50K in Canada.
• Consult street and terrain maps, and satellite photos.
• Store up to 200MB of map quads on your Android.
• Go to the Offline Maps to save map packages on your phone for viewing maps in remote areas.
• Follow your track on seamless maps. Know where you are at all times.
• Navigate with the digital compass. Choose between: Magnetic North and True North.
• Use the Goto feature to navigate from your current location to a saved or manually entered coordinate.
• Mark waypoints of your favorite (or secret) spots like a hunting blind, treestand, game trails or where you parked your truck.
• Record unlimited tracks.
• Capture photos and videos. The GPS Hunt app geotags your media to an exact location on a map.
• Record bugling elk, gobbling wild turkeys or other sounds with the audio recorder.
• See 15+ trip stats, including mileage, speed, elevation, direction, elevation gain/loss, and GPS position.
PLAN & PREPARE
• View Sun and Moon phases by date and location.
• Read the five-day weather forecast. See the current humidity, heat index, dew point, wind chill, wind speed and direction.
MADE FOR HUNTERS
• Turn on Blood Trailing to track blood spots after the shot.
• See ballistics details and graphs for 850+ pistol and rifle cartridges you might buy at outdoors stores like Cabelas, Bass Pro, Gander Mountain, or Sportsmans Warehouse.
• Save precious battery power. GPS Hunt carefully manages battery life based on how you use it.
Get access to exclusive features and outdoors maps on your phone, tablet, and PC. As an Elite member, you can:
• Access more than 3,000 Mega Offline Map bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state, county or hunt unit. These maps are based off the USGS quad maps and enhanced by our sister company, MyTopo.com.
• View public land boundaries like state game lands, wildlife areas for all states, except AK, DE, RI, and SC.
• View hunt units and GMU boundaries for 10 states (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY).
• View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
• See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
• Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs (MapSource, National Geographic Topo) and GPS devices (Garmin, Magellan, DeLorme). Export files to Google Earth too.
Trimble GPS Hunt is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Hunt is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Tell us what you think about the app and learn more at: GPSHuntFish.com.
Tide Prediction works completely OFFLINE (except Google Maps integration) - meaning no costs for data traffic - and is ultra-fast.
The graphical tide chart also nicely indicates the daylight distribution. An event view shows the times for ebb and flood.
* tides for over 3000 tide and current stations world-wide (therefore, the app takes considerable space on your phone)
* uses your GPS and/or network provider to support location search
Please mail any issues and improvements. Thanks!
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the underlying dataset, tide location coverage is limited to the following countries: USA, Canada, Mexico UK, Germany, Netherlands, South Africa, Japan, Australia, New Zealand
No adds or dubious permission requirements, this is truly FREE.
Tide Guide calculates the Tides, Sun/Moon rise and set times, Lunar phases for any date.
Easily select any date past or future with the simple calendar widget.
Simply select from 2517 ports.
I am sorry but because of legal reasons many ports have been removed.
If anyone has legal, free access to harmonics for other ports I will gladly incorporate them into the program.
But if you live in a country where this is not available then talk to your countries tidal authority.
I have not done much in the way of Help.
However the way program works should be pretty obvious.
The program uses hot spots on the screen to move days viewed.
Check out the menu.
Initially there is an overlay to show the hot areas and what they do (this overlay can easily be turned off in the help menu).
The code is based on work I started in 1994. I began using the Admiralty Manual of Tides Australia and adapted various algorithms from Meus later I have incorporated some of the algorithms from XTide code (basically some code for calculating astronomical arguments). Unlike XTide and it's derivatives, the code calculates all astronomical positions on the fly.
It is difficult to know if this makes it more or less accurate as the original calculations for all port constituents have been based on Almanacs and speeds over a 12 month period. However tide prediction without incorporating atmospheric pressure levels specifically can only ever be a guide at best.
This program is not for navigation or to be used in any way where life or property is at risk.
I wrote this program primarily for myself.
If it is useful to you wonderful (then I also wrote this for you, and will help you improve your experience with it, if I can).
If the program is not useful just uninstall it it didn't cost you anything (I am not really interested in your negative opinions).
Transcription errors are unlikely but possible. This program shouldn't be used where life or property is at risk. No Warranty.
Works till at least end of 2013.
Program (C) Jevon Longdell
Tide data from LINZ website.
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 261,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
It's not just a comfortable scuba diving log book but the only one that downloads your scuba dives and dive profiles to your tablet and smartphone directly via USB. Connect your scuba dive computer from Aeris, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec. Divemate USB supports multiple scuba divers. So you just need one device and one app for your common diving adventures.
It has its own map view with more than 20 online maps and a compass. You can save many of these locally on your device for offline usage without cellular signal and roaming cost. Assign a map to a scuba dive and you have always the right overview. Special detailed sea charts like nv.digital, Reise-Know-How and self-scanned maps are supported to give you the right tools for your trip.
In the scuba diving log book you can analyze your dive profiles with depth, pressure and temperature and add personal data to your logged scuba dives such as notes, pictures and underwater photos. Manage your brevets and your data as well as your friends’ dives.
Share your scuba dives with your friends by email or Dropbox.
If you need a paper copy of your dives, profiles or maps you can print right from DiveMate USB or send a PDF by email.
DiveMate USB is seamlessly integrated with diviac, the ultimate digital hub for scuba divers which combines the world's most advanced cloud-based logbook, a fully-fledged social network and a ‘trip advisor’ for scuba divers. With the click of a button, you can directly upload your DiveMate USB logbook to diviac, including your dive profiles and all other data captured from your dive computer.
DivingLog 5 users can synchronize their scuba diving log easily via Dropbox or PC.
DiveMate USB is optimized for smartphones, 7" and 10" tablets.
Many standard functions are available. Part from the scuba dive data these are personal infos, pictures and medical notes. You can use these with 2 scuba divers and 20 dives each. GPS coordinates can be stored per scuba dive and a linked with a map.
Three extension packs are available to extend the features of DiveMate USB:
+ the ‘Data Pack’
+ the ‘USB Pack’ (use scuba dive computers from Aeris, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec)
+ the ‘Map Pack’
With at least one extension pack you can manage unlimited scuba divers and dives.
Many scuba dive computers from different manufacturers such as Aeris, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec are supported. DiveMate USB communicates via the manufacturer's USB interface or via an USB-infrared adapter with your scuba dive computer.
For transferring scuba dives from your scuba dive computer via USB no rooting of your device is required.
Find out more through the app, at https://www.facebook.com/DiveMateUSB !
Enjoy the best, enjoy Dive Mate USB, the best app for every scuba diver!
Supported scuba dive computers:
AERIS Epic 1/2, Elite T3, T3.1, F10, A300ai, Atmos ai, CompuMask, Manta
GENESIS ReAct Pro
HEINRICHS WEIKAMP OSTC 2C/2N, OSTC 3
MARES Puck Wrist, Puck Air, Puck Pro, Nemo, Nemo Air, Nemo Wide, Matrix, Icon HD net ready, M1
OCEANIC Atom 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.1, Veo 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0, Geo, Geo 2.0, DataMask, VT 3.0 / 4.0 / 4.1, Pro Plus 2.1 / 3, OCS, OC1
SCUBAPRO, UWATEC, SUBGEAR Galileo Sol, Luna, Terra, Aladin, Aladin 2G, Aladin Tec, Aladin Tec 2G, Smart Com, Smart Pro, Smart Tec, Smart Z, XP10, XP-H
SHERWOD Wisdom, Insight2
SUUNTO Cobra 1/2/3, Gekko, Spyder, Mosquito, Zoop, Vyper 1/2, Vytec, Vyper Air, Hel O2, D4, D6, D9, D4i, D6i, D9tx
TUSA Element2, Zen, Zen Air
A detailed user guide is available at: www.logyourcatch.com
Try it for free today!
If you like this app and would like to remove the ads, please consider purchasing Fish Logger Pro from the Android Market.
- Track the fisherman, fish species, bait, length, weight and a photo of each fish caught.
- Record additional details for each catch in the notes field.
- Automatically records the date, time and location of each catch.
- Utilizes GPS satellites for accurate position data.
- Automatically includes the current weather conditions for every catch.
- Plots each catch on a Google Map.
- Choose from either map or satellite view.
- Display up to 9 previous trips on the map at one time to visualize catch patterns.
- Supports metric and US standard units of measure.
Edit Logged Fish
- Make a mistake while logging a catch? No problem!
- Edit all catch details for each catch at any time.
- Select a different catch photo from the Gallery.
Save Time on the Water
- Set up your data before the fishing trip.
- Preset bait, fisherman, waterways, fish and trips.
- Select data from simple drop down lists when logging a catch.
- Back up your data to the SD card.
- Optionally copy it to your PC for safe keeping.
- Export all of your catch data as a spreadsheet.
- Export all catch data as a KML file and open it in Google Earth.
- Includes a moon phase (solunar) calendar that shows the moon phase for your location.
- Check the current conditions and the weather forecast for your upcoming trip!
- Weather includes location, condition, wind speed and direction, pressure, humidity and visibility.
- Displays the current sunrise and sunset times.
- Contains a 5 day weather forecast.
- Include bait type, make, model, length, weight, color and a photo of the bait.
- Includes the trip date, fishermen on the trip, water clarity and generic trip notes.
- View detailed trip reports for every fishing trip.
- Trip reports include all data collected during the trip.
- Click to display a full size photo of every fish caught.
- Catches by Bait Report
- Catches by Angler Report
- Catches by Species Report
- Catches by Trip Report
- Send any trip via email to a friend.
- Send a nicely formatted trip report by email that includes all fish caught on a trip.
- Simple, modern user interface.
- Highly contrasting colors for excellent visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit us on Facebook:
Add us to your circle on Google+:
INTERNET - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Store Catch photos to the SD card.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Provide accurate GPS location for marking fish catches.
- Enhanced GPS navigation for use on rivers, lakes and the ocean (saltwater).
- Setup waypoints and navigate back to them.
- Display waypoint location, bearing, time to arrival, distance and speed.
- Fish finder tool.
- Enhanced fishing log book for use by tournament and recreational fisherman alike.
- Keep a detailed fishing journal.
- This app will become your electronic fishin' buddy and companion.
- Mobile fishing advisor to help you chose the correct lure and tackle.
- Support for additional species: perch, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, striped bass, trout, salmon, northern pike, muskie (musky), catfish, crappie, drum, gar, sauger, bluegill, rock bass, carp, sunfish.
Deeper – smart fishfinder is a first of it's kind portable wireless fish finder especially designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to find out location of fish, depth, water temperature, bottom contour and many more, when you are fishing.
It is the first Smart Fishfinder in the world that works in conjunction with your Android device. It can be used in ocean, river or lake; salt or fresh waters; summer or winter. Using amazing and innovative technology, Deeper Smart Fishfinder is the ideal tool to improve your fishing experience.
Smart Fish Finder application provides you with a detailed fish activity level calendar based on solunar forcast data, integrated camera function, up-to-date weather reports, customized fishing log, integrated map function and is fully integrated within social media networks so you can share your fishing stories and pictures quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
* Fishing activity calendar:
* By Month / Week / Day / Hour.
* Fishing weather forecast (Global):
* Temperature / High / Low;
* Wind Speed;
* Sun set / Sun rise;
* Moon set / Moon rise.
* Fishing log:
* Data time.
* GPS coordinates;
* Weather info.
* Fishing map:
* Fishing place;
* Info sharing on social networks:
* Google Plus.
* App settings:
* Units: Metric / Imperial / Fathoms;
* Frequency: 290 kHz / 90 khz;
* Depth Alarms: On / Off;
* Fish Alarm: On / Off;
* Fish Depth: On / Off;
* Data History: 5min / 10min / 15 min;
* Brightness: 10 – 100 %;
* Backup: Import from Google Drive / Export to Google Drive.
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities. Now there’s no need for any excuses. Know when to fish, know where to fish, find out where the fish are hiding, catch them, photograph them, and tell the world about it.
You must download the application in order to use the gadget, but all other features of the app can be used even without the Deeper and for free.
Start fishing the smart way!
FishBrain helps anglers at all levels to catch more & bigger fish
Using this app you can:
* Log your fishing trips and catches in a super easy way
* Share what you want, private catch positions are available
* Follow when, where and how other anglers fish in real-time
* Follow all fishing in your favorite fishing waters
* Analyze our extensive fishing database to catch more and bigger fish
Pro anglers are among the enthusiastic early adopters:
“I really like it, sometimes you don’t know why the fish choose to bite, it can be the wind direction, air pressure or maybe water temperature that is key. With FishBrain you get all necessary information to make good decisions on when and where to fish”
Mathias Holgersson, Rapala Pro Guide
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Follow us on TWITTER: @ifindfishing
We have hit over 42,500+ downloads, 3000+ venue comments and 10,000+ friendly fisherman using our fishing apps per month. Thank you all for your support! Please share this app with your friends.
Find over 1490+ Coarse, Fly and Sea fishing venues shown on your Smartphone. The app also shows over 420 tackle shops in the UNITED KINGDOM & IRELAND.
LATEST VENUE COUNT - 1927 (highly accurate):
- 470 Fly fishing venues
- 856 Coarse fishing venues
- 179 Sea Charters
- 422 Tackle Shops
REMEMBER: This a DAY TICKET fishing venue search app. Private, syndicated or member only venues will NOT appear in our database.
- Find closest carp fishery, fly fishery, sea boat charter or tackle shop
- Find day ticket fisheries near a closest future or current postcode
- Get directions from your current location to the each venue with the maps app.
- Call or email each venue to arrange bookings or find out information for each venue (provided this information is available)
- Add new fisheries (with built in GPS locator)
- Review and add comments & photos to venues
- Leave comments about fisheries
- We have meticulously located each and every fishery in our database (includes a geolocated Longitude and Latitude of every fishery in our database.)
You can set weather patterns for a beach or have specific conditions for all beaches.
Searches were made on geographical coordinates and can easily find searches like:
What beaches are within 100 km 2 meters will surf this afternoon?
What beaches within 50 km no waves, but 12 knots of wind?
In addition to these basic data for surfing and kite.surf. You can find web cameras, photos and traffic conditions and the tide table for each spot.
The results are the data:
+ 5000's spot worldwide
+ Tide tables 7000
20000 + webcams worldwide
And Panoramio, google map's and Windguru forecasts
More from developer
Visualise the computer modelled meteorological data that the professional forecasters use.
* Easy to use interface
* Forecasts of up to 10 days
* Wide choice of pre-generated GRIB files
* Define your own GRIB areas
* GRIB file updates available every 6 hours
* Continue to view files offline
File Selection: Choose from a set of pre-generated files from our server, or define your own custom area.
Data Layers: Switch the visibility of the data in the file layer-by-layer to compose the perfect view.
Forecast Time: Step through the forecast to see weather patterns progressing. (Typical steps are 3 hours, depending on the GRIB data)
Data Keys: Toggle the on screen key to show data legend.
Units: Choose between SI and other commonly used units.
Detail Display: Tap and hold to display exact details of the forecast model (as in the picture above).
The current version support the following data types:
* Surface Temperature
* Relative Humidity
* Cloud Cover
* Wind Speed and Direction
More data types will be added in the future or upon request.
Please let me have your feedback and requests for other parameters or sources of GRIB data to be displayed.
Please do let me know your feedback - particularly if you find problems (I will do my best to address any issue if you contact me directly) or if you have suggestions for future improvements. I'm also very grateful for the positive reviews entered in the Google Play store - it’s a great way of showing your appreciation.
Search by name, view nearby marinas on the map. See their contact details - even call them from the app - as well as a summary of facilities. For most there's a plan of the marina so you can see the layout of berths.
*** Important notes on the data ***
International coverage: Currently the database is limited to the UK. We would like to expand this during 2014. If you'd be interested in helping contribute data or information for your local area please contact me.