The only generic captive portal autologin. There are many Wi-Fi captive portal auto login apps available on the Play market, but this is the only one that I could find that is not specific to one or more hot spot operators. Paid version has no advertising. Add a few more config options, and its a 5!
Email support ...Haven't received any! I have emailed support, numerous times, and have not received any response with the issue (when multiple locations use the same SSID "attwifi" but do not use the same login format, playback fails). Purchased the activation key based on this claim.
It was working well (5 Starts) until recently after I upgraded to Lollipop. Keeps getting invalid version. Reinstalling works for a day and i get invalid version again. Emailed developer support. No response.
Was good while it worked, and I'll keep it to see if it ever gets patched. "Version Invalid"
No android 5 Doesn't work any more because android 5 will have apps use 3g if wifi requires login. This app now only works if 3g data is disabled. I'm on nexus 5,android 5.0.0
Please fix the bug on Samsung S4 when upgraded to Android KitKat It was working perfectly until Samsung push for OS updates for Galaxy 4 , which I did and then this app start not working correctly. It does not get triggered when enter in the wifi area which it worked before. I need to click on Sign In and the web site will open, only then it got triggered and do the rest. It is tedious.. please help fix this problem..
Please email if you need support!
- Advanced targeting (Target recordings at multiple Wireless Access points by name (SSID) or location (BSSID).
- Automatically add targets based on rules
- Watch login playbacks as they happen
- Support for captive portals that open tabs/windows
- Browser caching for faster playback
- More robust Internet available checking including custom URLs
- Secondary playback options
- Configurable login validity period
- Various bug fixes
Find & Connect to shared WiFi around the world. Free! youtu.be/NyiWXGtg2GI