Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
As the game that helps to train memory, and sensitivity of the brain make a better me and also has a music player supporting, not bored. Helps relieve stress from studying or working.
Come play shooting games, shooting games, people are very fun man. Try playing the game shooting man..!
The Gamers Hub - "It’s quick one-liners and ludicrous police cases really do keep you involved"
Appolicious - "plenty of genuinely humorous asides"
Shacknews - "offers much of the same style of dialogue that made you laugh at the movies, in spite of yourself"
Named by Pocket Gamer as one of the “Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2012”
Hit the streets and channel the hard-nosed, dim-witted Lt Frank Drebin Jr in an all-new adventure based on The Naked Gun
Spoofing modern crime dramas & popular video gaming culture, THE NAKED GUN: ICUP® features a fully voice acted, classic adventure game updated for today’s modern audience.
Episode 1 – Date with Destiny
My name is Sergeant Frank Drebin Jr., Detective Lieutenant , I.C.U.P. Unit, a special division of the police department. We had just spend months of late night stakeouts. Night after night of eating bad take out and peeing in Ed’s thermos.
We were on the case of a missing Councilman. A real heavy hitter down at City Hall. He tried to get in touch with me months ago, about some grand conspiracy he’d uncovered. Then he vanished! We dragged the lake and found his car, and a suitcase full of cash. He might have been trying to run or, as I indicated in my report, simply forgot where he parked his car.
Anyway, it was time to get this case to the court house. Time to roll.
* Fully Voice Acted Classic Adventure Game
* Written by Naked Gun Writer/Producer Bob LoCash
* Dozen of Cases to Solve
* Finger-Tapping Mini-Games
* Hundreds of Collectible Objects
* Upgrade Franks Apartment and Unlock New Outfits to Wear
* OpenFeint Integration with 28 Achievements
PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional download of up to 150MB required to launch this game