YING is an exciting way for our community members to share their skills with one another. Whether between friends, colleagues, or neighbors; YING helps communities by connecting them to one another. YING is a peer-to-peer skillsharing platform for group members to help each other with everyday tasks and shared interests. YING allows you to receive on-demand requests to support your group members and, in return, earn and spend a community currency called the Balance token. Just 1 hour of your time is equal to 1 Balance token.
In light of the economic and isolation challenges caused by the pandemic, it may be hard to find help with small tasks and deal with a sense of loneliness. At YING, we want to enable community members to unlock community capital in addition to financial capital empowering communities to access resources within their social connections!
How it works:
1. Apply to sign up your group at yingme.co.
2. Once given an approval email - Download YING or access via our web portal.
3. Enter your registered “group code” via the app during sign-up to onboard your group.
4. Distribute your “group code” to members and start inputting your skillsharing preferences.
5. Begin to request tasks and participate in tasks amongst group members. We call this #tribeondemand.
6. Earn Balance tokens and spend time supporting those you care about most.
7. Provide and receive bi-directional ratings and comments.
8. Coming Soon - The Gratitude Pot (cash thank-you tips).
You must have a registered group code to onboard the app. Sign up your group online at yingme.co and start tapping into the skills and time within your networks.
Group skillsharing tasks on YING include Help At Home, Ride-Sharing, Professional Services, Education, Health & Wellness, and much more.
Coming soon… we will introduce “The Gratitude Pot” where you can receive and give cash thank-you tips.
Please email us at email@example.com with your questions and comments!