Grammy award-winning music producer Jeff “Madjef” Taylor brings his experience and musical talents to the Android! Madjef’s MusicLab is a simple and intuitive app for all levels of music talent – from novice up to expert. You can easily create beats from Madjef’s original sound kits!
Madjef has produced music for artists such as Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Boyz II Men, Barry White, Gladys Knight, Patti Labelle, Lionel Richie, New Edition, Karyn White, Mint Condition, and many others. Madjef’s web site www.madjef.com attracts a large following of loyal fans and people just like you who are interested in making music.
- Create unique music using Madjef’s 15 built-in sound kits!
- Demo function to become familiar with sounds in each kit
- Load Kits function to select specific Madjef kits for the Beat Pad
- Create beat patterns – pad touch plays sound
- 27 sounds available simultaneously (9 sounds per 3 banks) on the Beat Pad
- Each kit has 9 unique sounds
- Built-in metronome for precise timing
- Add additional sounds as the beat pattern loops
- Beats Per Minute (BPM) function to set your music tempo
- Edit function to remove selected sounds from a beat pattern
- Erase function to remove all sounds from a beat pattern
- Create up to 20 different projects
- Built-in tutorial
Powered by WorldLink Apps (www.worldlinkapps.com) in collaboration with music producer Jeff “Madjef” Taylor.
WORLDLINK WEB SITE
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is music paradise for any music maniac.
It is originated from gtunes music, but more better.
Try this free mp3 music player created by MusicLab.
- Play or shuffle mp3 music by artist, album, genre, folder, playlist.
- Play MP3, OGG, MIDI, ACC, WAV audio files.
- Scan local mp3 music, fast forward , fast rewind.
- Home screen widgets.
- Lock screen play.
Note : it only play music inside your mobile .
we will improve application on regular basis . your comments and opinion are best for us. Thanks .
No registration required. FREE APP.
Check out the features below:
- Interactive ticker tape on main screen with station information and local news
- Enhanced menu options galore
- Ability to load and view station's program schedule in your local time zone
- Portrait style lay-out to accommodate speaker and docking stations
- Enhanced audio and graphics quality
- On demand local weather
- Ability to share your favorite app via Facebook, twitter and e-mail
- Alarm clock - wake up to your favorite station. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the radio
- Sleep feature - now also fall asleep while listening to your music or talk show
Make the best ringtone ever from your old songs. You can record your own live audio and this new MP3 ringtone editor can edit and trim the best parts from it.
All totally FREE to tone your music!! The cut results are stored in "/mnt/sdcard/media/audio".
* Simple MP3 cutter, clear UI and operation.
* Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats.
* Create ringtones of your own.
* Optimized display of audio info.
This app is based on Ringdroid open-source project.
Advanced music player for Android!
Scans the music files stored on your Android device and add it to the playlist automatically!
It also supports music files stored on the SD card.
Please try this app!
- Repeat / Shuffle Play
- Playlist creation
- Artwork display
- Music file search
- Adjust the volume output
- Swipe control
- Support for widget operation
(Support Audio Formats)
Participate in our weekly Hottest Top10 from around the globe (no registration needed!). Hear and decide what the next No1 song will be.
Your opinions on music may be a great help to radio stations in your area. For your peace of mind, you should know your data is used for statistical purposes only and is never passed on to third parties.
In the explorer option menu ( ... -> help) is a help with all the necessary steps for a successful tagging.
Rund um die Uhr das Live-Programm von 917xfm – Hamburgs Musiksender hören.
Lieblingssongs merken: einfach den aktuellen Titel in der Favoritenliste speichern.
Favoriten: Songs die Ihnen gefallen, auf Knopfdruck im Internet suchen.
Mail direkt ins Musiklabor schicken: über die integrierte Mail-Funktion direkt die Musik-Redakteure erreichen.
Hinweis: Wenn Sie 917xfm – Hamburgs Musiksender über Ihr Handynetz hören, fallen je nach dem im Vertrag vereinbarten Tarif Kosten an. Eine Flatrate ist daher dringend zu empfehlen, wenn die Applikation ausserhalb eines WLAN Netzes länger benutzt wird.
All devices (Android, Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, ...) play your music in sync as one large sound system.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi room audio system)
• Connect your phones via "Wi-Fi direct" or start the portable hotspot to share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want
• Free speaker application for Android, Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi) available (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• 5000+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• UPnP/DLNA browser included
• Google Music support
• YouTube support via "semperVidLinks" app
• Like Samsung "Group Play" ™, Sonos ™ or Play-Fi ™ for everyone
The free version of SoundSeeder connects to two speakers for up to 15 minutes as often as you want to.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices simultaneously or for longer than 15 minutes you can upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac (depends on your device / android version)
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
If you have any questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
email@example.com or visit http://soundseeder.com/support
And we're always looking for new content - so if you do a podcast, or you think you could, if you're a bedroom DJ, or you'd like to be ... Get in touch - we're online at www.frq.fm
Have you been collecting DVD's, Blu-rays, PS3/Xbox/Wii games and video tapes and always wanted to have a current catalog of what you own? Until now, this was a cumbersome job involving a PC, some kind of database program and LOTS of time... but not anymore!
MovieScanner lets you build a compehensive list of your movies in an automated and convenient way - without typing! And you can take it on the road, too!
You simply scan the bar codes on the back of your DVD, Blu-Ray or even your old VHS cases. On devices without camera, simply type in the codes and get the same amazing result!
Movie data is automatically pulled from the internet using our own web service that is constantly being updated to guarantee the best possible hit rate. As data gets stored on your iPhone for offline reference, each movie shows up in the list with it's title, genre and a cover image. A powerful search option lets you find any movie in just seconds.
In details view, you can see a short description of the movie, the genre, and in many cases a direct link to the movie trailer! What's more, you can simply add a personal note and choose from 4 user-defined flags that let you mark any movie as especially cool, given to someone, on your wishlist etc.
With the new bluetooth multi-user option, you can even share your movie list with other MovieScanner users - or eMail the list as a CSV or XML file.
ATTRIBUTION: MovieScanenr uses two separate algorithms for recognizing barcodes. One is part of the ZXing Project: http://bit.ly/zxproj which is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. Full: http://bit.ly/a2license
For optimal results hold your camera as close as possible to the line of sheet music. Do not include clef, key signature nor time signature in snap. When holding the camera too far away, it doesn't work as well.
Be sure to watch the tutorials right here: http://musical-snapnplay.com/?page_id=12
The demo version has limited features. You cannot save a snap, combine snaps, and you will only be able to view half the notes light up on the instruments. The piano will light up all the notes.
Snap a picture of 3-4 phrases of sheet music. Fit the music in the rectangle and keep it steady. Select the Key and Clef. Edit the music. SnapNPlay will detect most notes and rhythms, but you will have to analyze and correct the music. Play the music. Learn the tune. Select an instrument. Save the snap. Snap the next 3-4 phrases...save it. Snap some more..save it. Then you can combine snaps that you saved and hear an entire tune played while watching the notes light up in time. Adjust the tempo or transpose the tune. Sing it, play it on your fiddle, recorder, viola, cello, bass, guitar or piano. Do you want other instruments to be included? Email the developer.
Email me when you experience difficulty. Email me when you have suggestions. Send me your snaps. I'd love to see them so I can analyze and make the app better!
Currently the SnapNPlay algorithm only tries to detect notes, their length and accidentals. It does not try to parse triplets, rests, or grace notes. It does a great job at helping you learn a tune and learning to read sheet music. Just spend a few minutes snapping and learning. After you learn the tune, you will always be able to play it!
Must Share this app with your Friends and Relatives.
Rate us on Google Play.
- If any error persists then Email the developer.
- More Features will be added in later versions.
- More Nauha Will be added later.
- If you want to add your Nauha than Ask in Email.