Learn South Africa’s indigenous languages - isiNdedele, isiXhosa, isiZulu, Sepedi, Sesotho, Setswana, SiSwati, Tshivenda and Xitsonga.
Ideal for beginners. The Language Collective app helps you build your vocabulary in a few minutes every day with words and phrases pronounced by first language speakers. Lessons, quizzes and tests have been designed to challenge you.
Contains over 100 lessons, so you can master the basic vocabulary in a few minutes a day. Lessons contain a few practical words or phrases, so you can fit learning a new language into your busy schedule. Click the sound button as many times as you need, to hear the correct pronunciation from native speakers.
• Choose between 9 indigenous languages.
• Over 100 lessons, tailored to help you have basic conversations from greeting to shopping.
• Click the sound button to hear the correct pronunciation of words and phrases from native speakers. Repeat as many times as you need to get your own pronunciation right.
• Each lesson contains a few words plus a phrase to help you see how words from the lessons are used in practice.
• Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
• You decide how much time to spend on each lesson.
• Browse the lesson overview for quick revision, to keep the words you’re learning fresh in your mind.
• The library feature allows you to browse all words and phrases from all the lessons.
• Do the Quiz at the end of each lesson to track your progress.
• Get reminders so you won’t forget to practice.
Learn practical words and phrases to help you master the basics.
Visit us at www.languagecollective.africa
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @languagecollective.africa
Have any questions or feedback? Please contact us at email@example.com