* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
Simply record your foods, drinks, medications, energy, sleep quality, stress, exercise, environmental factors, bowel movements, and any symptoms you experience to discover insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. The more diary events you record, the more effective the analysis becomes.
You can also provide your doctor or dietician with a clear view of your diet and symptoms plus additional factors such as medications, stress, exercise, etc. by generating a report of your diary for printing or sharing by email.
You can also use mySymptoms to aid your analysis during an elimination diet. (Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet)
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietician as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to see what might possibly be triggering your symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results show a list of possible suspects for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each suspect includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
NOTE: mySymptoms currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
* Nutrition information for 80,000 items and 300 restaurants
* Internet connection not needed (used only for charts)
* Large food database
* No web signup needed
* Customize with your own foods and exercises
* Flexible serving sizes
* Favorite lists for fast access
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
With just a few taps, you can order quickly from many restaurants around your location.
Whether Pizza, Burgers, Sushi, Italian, Chinese, Indian or any other of your favorite cuisines. Ordering through the free Hellofood - Food Delivery app guarantees that your meal will be delivered fast, hot and tasty.
Order food online from your favorite restaurants
Simply search from wherever you are and we will show you all the restaurants available around you and pay in cash on delivery. After you have placed your order you will receive a text message on your mobile with the details of your order and the expected delivery time.
Food delivery made easy
In addition to ordering delivery, you can stop wasting your time queuing in line. Just order a takeaway with the Hellofood app while you walk to the restaurant.
As a final bonus, the Hellofood app for android will spoil you with exclusive discounts and promotions.
Tap, choose, and enjoy your yummy meal with Hellofood, your one-stop food delivery service for all.
Hellofood Free App Features:
* App available in South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
* App available in Africa: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco and Nigeria.
* App available in Middle East: Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
* Fast and convenient ordering from hundreds of restaurants around you.
* View menus, categories and deals of restaurants that deliver in your area
* Save money by using our exclusive deals and vouchers
* Customize your meal with sauces and toppings - just like you would do in the restaurant
* Simple and safe payment on delivery or pickup
* Save several addresses (home, work, etc.) to order food even faster
* We save all your orders allowing you to reorder your favorite meal with just one tap
Prefer to use your computer? Please visit http://www.hellofood.com and stay tuned, we will introduce more exciting new features soon!
Bodybuilding is not just about lifting those weights or pulling down those wires. It is also about eating the right food that will definitely boost your muscles to a 'boom-boom-pow'. But what should a bodybuilder look for in food? Is it the fibre content? Or the vitamins?
Grab your FREE copy TODAY!
We would like to hear any suggestions from you. You can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Foods that Burn Fat
Healthy Fats that Help You Lose Weight
Green Tea Fatburner Benefits
Foods That Speed Up Your Metabolism
Speed Up Your Fat Burning System
Natural Fat Burners
Download Foods That Burn Fat now whilst it is still free.
The BBC Good Food – Recipes app is free to download, but, charges for additional curated cookbooks. We offer 20 free recipes, 50 glossary items, cooking tips and a multiple timer tool for free in the app.
***NOTE ON COMPATIBLE DEVICES***
This version is developed to give the best experience on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Europa, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 and 7" HTC Flyer, 8.9" Galaxy Tab, 10.1" Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
Whether you’re looking for weekday inspiration, trying to cook the perfect steak or attempting your own homemade ice cream, get cooking with the new BBC Good Food - Recipes, tips and cooking tools app. This app lets you buy and store all the existing BBC Good Food cookbook apps, and organise your favourite recipes and shopping lists in one place.
The app is free to download, and comes with 20 of our favourite recipes, like, Beef & beer pie, Summer vegetable curry and Chocolate & raspberry pots. It also includes tools like our simple-to-use roast timer, handy weight converters, and a basic glossary of ingredients and techniques, to get you started.
All recipes and tools found in the app are available offline.
The recipes include nutritional information on kcals, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and salt per serving.
And you can set your app to display recipes in metric or imperial measurements, according to your preference.
These are the existing cookbooks available to buy from within this new app, each with over 160 recipes to try:
- Healthy - 195 recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick - 195 recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot - 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts and One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake - 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal - 180 recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
- Food for friends - 170 recipes including Crispy chicken with pancetta & butter beans, Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bake and Bakewell cheesecake
- Festive - 180 recipes including Unbelievably easy mince pies, Classic roast turkey with red wine baste and Brussels with hazelnut & orange butter
We are always looking to improve our app so please feel free to email us any updates that would you like to see and let us know any issues you encounter.
The list includes:
✔ 10 Best Foods for Easy Weight Loss
✔ 10 Best Foods for Flat Abs
✔ 10 Best Foods for Healthy Skin
✔ 10 Best Foods for Lowering Cholesterol
✔ 10 Best Foods for Managing Diabetes
✔ 10 Best Foods for Pregnancy
On our lists are included only nutrient-rich foods, which are among best sources of many essential nutrients for optimal health. These foods will help you lose weight, look healthier (your skin will look better), and if you have diabetes, you can keep those sugar levels in check.
We also wanted to include only familiar and readily available foods, so you won’t have trouble getting them in your local market, and you won’t have to spend a fortune, if you’ll want to eat healthy.
Free PDF eBook gift inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes
Eating healthy isn’t complicated, so start exploring, have fun and leave us a feedback, if you want anything added or improved! :) Thanks!
Note: This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
The app has been downloaded and used by 1,200,000 people who love to cook.
Very easy to use.
Take a photo of the dish you have cooked or are ready to eat. All you need to do is 'cook' your photo to make it look delicious with a single tap and it is ready to post. In an instant, you can share the 'delicious' excitement with your friends and other people who like to cook.
If you find dish photos that look delicious, tap on the 'Yummy!' button.
Post comments or ask for the recipe. Interact with other users and share the excitement.
If you can't make up your mind on what to cook, try finding delicious dishes from popular photos or by browsing categories.
Find a dish that you want to cook and also get ideas for presentation and coloring.
Discover dish photos with recipes and get lucky.
It's a convenient app that lets you find tons of ideas for cooking your next dish.
[SnapDish, convenient and so many ways to enjoy it]
- Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to look delicious
- To make sure that your dish photo looks delicious, photos can be 'cooked' easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, or “Well-done”
- Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR by using .
- Multiposting to Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter(Photobucket/Twitpic), Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogs(WordPress.com) and specified email address
- 'Yummy!'(like), Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact
- Share 'recipes', post photos of dishes you've cooked and connect with other users
- Search by narrowing down 'recipes' or 'homemade' dish photos in categories
- Record and share what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
- Record your food lifelog by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime. Email us at [email@example.com]
More from developer
Playing basketball is fun, but learning tactics is more fun!
BRAND NEW BASKETBALL TACTICS!
Clipboard drawing feature.
Basketball Tactics is here to help your play. You can see the animated basketball play diagrams. Learn new skills and improve your ability in your bed. More tactics will be coming very soon.
We'll update the user-made tactic feature if you want.
twitter : @CoconutLabs
If you have any opinions, please feel free to let us know about them. We would love to hear your feedback.
Join our twitter! @coconutlabs
TodoBox is a trusted todo app based on GTD which will help you review and prioritize your tasks.
Follow us! @coconutlabs
You vs Your wife, Pizza vs Spaghetti, Your boss vs Dog will have a battle with many events.
Whoever and whatever you type, they can be real!
Any ideas welcomed. Please let us know so we can update this game.
Join our twitter!