* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
- Food & calorie tracker with over 2 million foods (with optional meal plans)
- Fitness tracker with calories burned
- Detailed weight & calorie reports
- SparkPoints motivation & trophy system
- Daily healthy living articles
- Barcode scanner
you the complete food in our daily life.canfindfish\cheese\condiments\fruit\grains and frian products\herbs and seasonings\ mear\nuts and dried fruit
beyond your image and have a try!
However, there are limitation of ones knowledge, even a experienced pharmacist or nutritionist cant have a complete list of the foods, to ease the searching of patients and medical professions, this application provide a list of food which can interact with medicines.
Currently this application is still under develop, the current features include:
- Food containing vitamin K
- Food containing purines
- Top Food that may affects your medicine
- Tips to avoid medicine and food interactions
Infographics are provided to enhance the understanding of the patients.
Hope that this application can helps in your daily life/work
Fast Food Nutrition is an easy to use tool to add and track all of your nutrition or diet information on 350 of your favorite restaurant chains. With calories, Weight Watcher's Points Plus, fats, trans fats, saturated fats, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, sugars and protein for every item, you can evaluate your dietary intake with ease. And it’s a calorie counter that actually lets you calculate your calories! Item by item, meal by meal, quick and easy! And you can save and export as many meals as you want. The app also displays the total percent of RDA for all meals.
Permissions: Stores Automatically to your SD Card.
■ Over 350 Restaurant Chains
■ Calculates your entire meal
■ Share your meal with others
■ Store as many meals as you like
■ Saves and exports your meals
■ 60,000 menu items
■ 600,000 data points
■ One-Touch meal selection
■ Favorites Area for ease of use
■ Works Great on Kindle Too!
Simply record your foods, drinks, medications, energy, sleep quality, stress, exercise, environmental factors, bowel movements, and any symptoms you experience to discover insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. The more diary events you record, the more effective the analysis becomes.
You can also provide your doctor or dietician with a clear view of your diet and symptoms plus additional factors such as medications, stress, exercise, etc. by generating a report of your diary for printing or sharing by email.
You can also use mySymptoms to aid your analysis during an elimination diet. (Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet)
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietician as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to see what might possibly be triggering your symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results show a list of possible suspects for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each suspect includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
NOTE: mySymptoms currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Carbohydrate malabsorptions
• Fructose malabsorption
• Fructose/glucose ratio
• Content of sugar (sucrose)
• Sorbitol and other sugar alcohols
• Lactose intolerance
• Problematic fibers (i.e. fructans, galactans)
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Histamine intolerance / Mastocytosis
• Histamine content of foods
• Biogenic amines (e.g. tyramine)
• Histamine liberators and DAO inhibitors
• Problematic drugs
• Food additives
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Aspirin/Salicylate intolerance
• Salicylate content
• Problematic food additives
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Other intolerances and allergies
• Indication whether a food contains gluten*
• Comments and rating for gluten intolerance*
✔ More features
• Direct link to Wikipedia articles for all products
• Uncheck unnecessary infos
* This app doesn’t rate the products of individual manufactures but products and products categories. It offers you all the information you need to deal with your intolerance and avoid common mistakes.
The app does not replace medical care and should not be used for diagnostic purposes. While the information provided here has been compiled to the best knowledge of the author, mistakes happen, since it is a complex matter, which depends closely on the individual person. We are constantly working to improve the app, but information may be wrong and may even contain harmful recommendations. The Baliza GmbH disclaims any liability as a developer of this app for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information and any resulting damages, consequential damages and other disadvantages. The assertion of claims of any kind is excluded.
When installed, you will get:
* No ads, ever, not even on the online version.
* All the original features from Food Planner.
* Help future development.
* Help pay the server bills.
* And, of course, that fuzzy feeling of doing something good :)
More from developer
Playing basketball is fun, but learning tactics is more fun!
BRAND NEW BASKETBALL TACTICS!
Clipboard drawing feature.
Basketball Tactics is here to help your play. You can see the animated basketball play diagrams. Learn new skills and improve your ability in your bed. More tactics will be coming very soon.
We'll update the user-made tactic feature if you want.
twitter : @CoconutLabs
If you have any opinions, please feel free to let us know about them. We would love to hear your feedback.
Join our twitter! @coconutlabs
TodoBox is a trusted todo app based on GTD which will help you review and prioritize your tasks.
Follow us! @coconutlabs
You vs Your wife, Pizza vs Spaghetti, Your boss vs Dog will have a battle with many events.
Whoever and whatever you type, they can be real!
Any ideas welcomed. Please let us know so we can update this game.
Join our twitter!