Usage of app:
- Get latest translated and raw METAR and TAFOR
- Get latest NOTAMS
- View Airport information like radio frequencies, runway information, etc.
- Show airport in maps
- IATA, ICAO, and airport name lookup
- Save frequently visited airports to favorite airports list
- Airport suggestions if airport name or code is not correct
- Automatic caching of METAR, NOTAM and Airport Info with update option.
This app works on Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy Note II, and almost everything in between.
Please report bugs via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS APP IS FREE AND SUPPORTED BY ADS.
• No login necessary. Using any internet connection users simply open Airport SMS and submit incidents securely and, if preferred, anonymously.
• Three easy steps. Airport SMS uses a simple, three-step process to help users submit common safety incidents, complete with location, identifying details, and photos.
• Efficiently and Accurately. Because it captures the most essential information, Airport SMS streamlines the workflow process for faster resolution of reported incidents.
• Open engagement. Airport SMS promotes safety and participation by allowing users to submit incident reports and view the progress of their submissions – anytime, anywhere.
Airport SMS — a smart, integrated approach to airport safety management.
More from developer
A lot of users requested a feature to save added codes. We've been busy and in version 2.0 you can save your code, but besides that there is a lot more we've added:
-Notification on when you can add your code again
-Option to disable ads
imobsters To add your mob code to our list, enter it in the box below and click "Add Code". Your mob code can be found on the 'View Codes' page of the application. Your code will be at the top of the list of codes until someone else submits their code.
You have to wait 24 hours to submit you code again. There is no limit to the number of times that you can do this.
How doe the points work?
You can earn points by downloading other apps. These points you can use to make your code premium (once) or to put it on the top of the list.
Share Racing live game codes.
To add your crew code to our list, enter it in the box below and click "Add Code". Your crew code can be found on the "View Codes" page of the application. Your code will be at the top of the list of codes until someone else