CardCast broadcasts your business card to the room. Give everyone your card and collect other cards nearby. Networking has never been this easy.
No sign-up required.
Get started immediately. No user account or sign-up necessary.
Free to you.
Free to download. Free to cast. Share as many cards as you want!
Powered by Bluetooth LE.
The best technology already powering your smart-home devices.
What We Love About CardCast
• Never forget your card. Have your phone? You have your card.
• Know who's in the room. Nearby cards show up on your phone. Know who's attending at a glance.
• Save the cards you find. And view them later. Build a rolodex on your phone.
• Customize your style. Make cards uniquely your own with colors and pictures.
• Send cards directly. Don't want to cast? Share your card directly via E-mail and more!
• Easy on your battery. Confidently cast all day with the most energy-responsible tech on your phone.
No Internet Required
No WiFi? No problem!
CardCast uses Bluetooth Low-Energy to send data. Whether you're at a packed conference or on a remote mountaintop, you can always share your card!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can view my card while broadcasting?
Anyone with the CardCast app within 100 meters of you.
What should I put on my card?
Anything you would hand out on a paper business card!
CardCast supports profile images, company logos, and basic contact information. Additional links and information can be placed in your "Bio" section.
Do I have to broadcast a card to use CardCast?
No, you do not have to broadcast a card to use CardCast. The app will always attempt to download nearby cards.
How do I export my saved cards?
Currently you may only share CardCast cards to other devices that have CardCast. Other export options are coming soon!
What languages does CardCast support?
Currently only English, but we are planning to support many more!